Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Quote: "Actually and interesting that i have to explain it to you AGAIN. I stated that I had read the bible and yes I do have some knowledge of it but never claimed to be a scholar wshich laogical falsely accused me of claiming nor did i brag about my knowledged of the bible.

Here we go again,

Fact is that logical made a claim, I asked him for substance to support said claim and in response he has provided numerous excuses to avoid providing anything of substance and despite your demand from those on the left that they prove all of their claims, including ones that you attribute to them but they never made, you rush to his defense try to claim that he shouldn't have to prove his claims.

Do you not see the hypocrisy in that or do you just not care that you are presenting yourself as a dishonest partisan cowardly hypocrite??
"

You're lying.

You guys don't ask direct questions or ask for support of statements that we make. What you do is ask UNRELATED questions, then apply them to another topic, and pretend that in answering the one question, we were providing an answer to the other question.

For example, somewhere someone said that a person who touched upon the topic of the Pilgrims, in a thread loosely dealing with the founding fathers, "said" that the pilgrims were the founding fathers.

Nope. Not so.

Likewise, your repeated insistence that I've been proven dishonest and a liar based upon my mistaken assumption that a person brought up a particular topic when in fact someone else brought it up.

Being wrong doesn't make me a liar. I'd be a liar if I insisted that I wasn't wrong, despite the evidence to the contrary. Which of course I never did. As soon as I realized the mistake, I owned it. It didn't affect anything, it wasn't done intentionally, and it wasn't a lie.

So you attribute dishonesty where there is none, and you refuse to own your own.

For example, Bod's dishonesty in continually asking the same questions, which have been answered over and over. This is why nobody answers your stupid questions. You have shown a propensity for posting irrelevant questions. Nobody wants to waste time on them, particularly given the fact that when the answer is not one that fits in with your own version of facts, you lie and say the question wasn't answered.

Is any of this getting through? People don't answer you because you're dishonest. Nobody wants to play with liars.

Thanks for the irrelevant rant about what someone else somewhere else said that has nothing to do with this discussion.

Your entire rant is nothing but one huge attempt to troll, where you call me a liar and then in defense of your LIES you claim "Being wrong doesn't make me a liar." and yet you fail to apply that same standard to those whom you call a liar.

Now if you could actually take the time and address something that I have actually said that would be GREAT.

Where is your proof that I lied? I showed your own words where you falsely claimed I was making a parallel between gun ownership and slavery as well as your subsequent false claims about that discussion where you claimed it was about who brought up a subject first.
So why is it that you can't do the same? Why can't you SHOW when and where I have LIED based on your own standard?

BTW according to your own NEW standard that "I'd be a liar if I insisted that I wasn't wrong, despite the evidence to the contrary" and yet you have failed to admit that you were wrong when you claimed I was making a parallel between gun ownership and slavery.

Furthermore, I don't know why you continue to bring it up but this,

your repeated insistence that I've been proven dishonest and a liar based upon my mistaken assumption that a person brought up a particular topic when in fact someone else brought it up.

must be a disagreement that you have with someone else and I pointed that out to you earlier when you WRONGLY tried to claim I was referring to that when I was referring to your false claim that I was making a parallel between gun ownership and slavery that I wasn't making.

Here is the LINK to that discussion AGAIN

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3557841-post2269.html

Try opening it and reading the content. That way you know for sure what is being discussed.

Nice partisan tripe. Funny how you only responded AFTER I pointed out that he wouldn't get any real responses. So predictable.

BTW obama had to look at the plan and decided whether it was a good plan or not BEFORE given the go ahead. So based on your own spin obama had the choice therefore the responsibility and the credit as CiC. Weren't you allegedly in the military and shouldn't you already know that?? LOL

It's hilarious how you go through such a long drawn out process to find out who to blame and have no qualms jumping to refusing to give obama credit for making the hard decision to do it.
You really are a dense lil' fuck.

Yes, Obama had to look at the plan, and decide whether it was good or not. No doubt aided by those in the military who knew whether the plan was good or not.......Anybody who had privy to the intelligence, the exact plan, and those who would be executing it, would have been able to see that it was a valid plan, and sign off on it......Still, it takes balls to make the call. I give Obama full credit for making the call.....He could have pulled a Clinton and pussed out.....Or pulled a Carter and signed off on a fiasco, in a desperate attempt at hoping it would work to save a failing presidency.

So show me in that post you responded too where I "refused to" give Obama credit, ya' lying hack.
Fact is, Obama risked a political career. Those intel and SEAL team members risked their lives so, who deserves the bulk of the credit where it's due?

What's more precious, a god damn political career, or life?

Oh, and get off your high horse, son......I responded to a question that was asked. It had nothing to do with any of your mindless, typically childish ramblings.
He has hydrocephalus. Leave him alone.
He's an idiot......Notice how he couldn't address how I laid out what happens if a mission goes awry, or mistakes are made.....That is exactly how it works.......You start with basic intel, and work your way up from there, eventually signing responsibility to those responsible.

Any time spent in TOC tents and mission debriefs makes that pretty well known.

Last edited:
Which lie are you attributing to me now? You need to be specific and name them. Just saying "Allie's lie" is too vague.

Of course it is, because they only "lie" you've been able to link is my "lie" about who brought up one topic first...and as such was completely irrelevant to the topic itself.

Learn to READ. I have posted this link to the post several times and yet for some reason you continue to bring up some bs argument about who brought something up first which has NOTHING to do with your LIE that I am calling attention to.

Specifics have been posted several times so either you have no long term memory or you just a dishoenst cowardly troll who continues to make demands for what you have already been given.

I know it's hard but I think even you can do it. Click on the link and then when the page comes up READ the entire content so you know what is being discussed.

Do you think you can handle that??

Which lie are you attributing to me now? You need to be specific and name them. Just saying "Allie's lie" is too vague.

Of course it is, because they only "lie" you've been able to link is my "lie" about who brought up one topic first...and as such was completely irrelevant to the topic itself.

Learn to READ. I have posted this link to the post several times and yet for some reason you continue to bring up some bs argument about who brought something up first which has NOTHING to do with your LIE that I am calling attention to.

Specifics have been posted several times so either you have no long term memory or you just a dishoenst cowardly troll who continues to make demands for what you have already been given.

I know it's hard but I think even you can do it. Click on the link and then when the page comes up READ the entire content so you know what is being discussed.

Handled.

You lose. You aren't making any point except the point that you're an idiot.

First, you would have to look into intel, and see if they had it right. Second, you would have to look at the mission planners, and scrutinize the mission plans. Third, you would have to look at the troops executing said mission, and how they performed said mission, too include what mistakes may have been made. Fourth, you go up the chain of command who were directly involved in said mission. Fifth, you would have to look at the president, and whether he signed off on a valid mission, or as in Carter did, a mission that was poorly planned, and executed.

I would say, from what we have learned, Obama signed off on a solid mission. He showed some balls in doing so, even if it was a no-brainer..

He did what he should have done, Signed off, and then got the fuck outta the way of those who deserve 100% of the credit for a job well done. Those would be the ones who put their asses and lives on the line. The ones who would actually spill real blood.

Nice partisan tripe. Funny how you only responded AFTER I pointed out that he wouldn't get any real responses. So predictable.

BTW obama had to look at the plan and decided whether it was a good plan or not BEFORE given the go ahead. So based on your own spin obama had the choice therefore the responsibility and the credit as CiC. Weren't you allegedly in the military and shouldn't you already know that?? LOL

It's hilarious how you go through such a long drawn out process to find out who to blame and have no qualms jumping to refusing to give obama credit for making the hard decision to do it.

Yes, Obama had to look at the plan, and decide whether it was good or not. No doubt aided by those in the military who knew whether the plan was good or not.......Anybody who had privy to the intelligence, the exact plan, and those who would be executing it, would have been able to see that it was a valid plan, and sign off on it......Still, it takes balls to make the call. I give Obama full credit for making the call.

Good at least you are making progress. LOL

So show me in that post you responded too where I "refused to" give Obama credit, ya' lying hack.[/quote]

You asked for it you got it

He did what he should have done, Signed off, and then got the fuck outta the way of those who deserve 100% of the credit for a job well done.

If you give 100% of the credit away how much is left over?? LOL

BTW since I saw that you tried to call me out for not addressing your spin how about you respond to my previous post??

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3602118-post2506.html

or the one prior to that where you thanked allie but didn't have the balls to respond yourself?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3601853-post2492.html

So care to respond and if NOT what are you afraid of??

Yes, Obama had to look at the plan, and decide whether it was good or not. No doubt aided by those in the military who knew whether the plan was good or not.......Anybody who had privy to the intelligence, the exact plan, and those who would be executing it, would have been able to see that it was a valid plan, and sign off on it......Still, it takes balls to make the call. I give Obama full credit for making the call.....He could have pulled a Clinton and pussed out.....Or pulled a Carter and signed off on a fiasco, in a desperate attempt at hoping it would work to save a failing presidency.

So show me in that post you responded too where I "refused to" give Obama credit, ya' lying hack.
Fact is, Obama risked a political career. Those intel and SEAL team members risked their lives so, who deserves the bulk of the credit where it's due?

Oh, and get off your high horse, son......I responded to a question that was asked. It had nothing to do with any of your mindless, typically childish ramblings.

WOW I am being stalked by a moderator LOL Why no response in the other thread where you tried to call me out by reposting the link that I had already posted? LOL

He's an idiot......Notice how he couldn't address how I laid out what happens if a mission goes awry, or mistakes are made.....That is exactly how it works.......You start with basic intel, and work your way up from there, eventually signing responsibility to those responsible.

Any time spent in TOC tents and mission debriefs makes that pretty well known.

SInce you are all about addressing what was said how about you go back address my previous posts??

There was nothing to address. All you did was state common sense BS in a desperate attempt to pretend that you know what you are talking about.

"first you look at the intel"

Well DUH! Anything else you have to offer captain obvious??

BTW I do find it funny that you claim your response had nothing to do with my post and yet you didn't respond to the orignal until AFTER my post that said that that he wouldn't get a real response posted.

Furthermore, you had already posted AFTER that so what did you do?? Read it, skip it, respond to other posts that came after it and the GO back and respond to it??
That makes sense.
:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Handled.

You lose. You aren't making any point except the point that you're an idiot.

So you can't handle it?? Got it. Thanks for exposing your cowardice and dishonesty as you run away from what you asked for.

Let's see you were WRONG about the topic REPEATEDLY and then when confronted with your own LIES you turn tail and run. LOL

Got anything SPECIFIC to offer to support you NEW claims?? If not then my proof of your lies still stands.

Last edited:

WOW I am being stalked by a moderator

Tissue?

Yes, Obama had to look at the plan, and decide whether it was good or not. No doubt aided by those in the military who knew whether the plan was good or not.......Anybody who had privy to the intelligence, the exact plan, and those who would be executing it, would have been able to see that it was a valid plan, and sign off on it......Still, it takes balls to make the call. I give Obama full credit for making the call.

Good at least you are making progress. LOL

You asked for it you got it

He did what he should have done, Signed off, and then got the fuck outta the way of those who deserve 100% of the credit for a job well done.

If you give 100% of the credit away how much is left over?? LOL

BTW since I saw that you tried to call me out for not addressing your spin how about you respond to my previous post??

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3602118-post2506.html

or the one prior to that where you thanked allie but didn't have the balls to respond yourself?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3601853-post2492.html

So care to respond and if NOT what are you afraid of??[/QUOTE]
Your hack stupidity knows no bounds.

Yes, I give Obama full credit for making the call. It took guts.....He put his political career on the line.

I give Intel and Special Op's 100% credit for pulling off a beautiful mission......They put their lives and physical well being on the line.

Am I supposed to give Obama credit for putting his life on the line to gain intel, and credit for strapping it on next to those SEALS and actually doing the mission?

And why would I respond to your continually exposed twists and lies?

Fact is, and it's been fully proven up here, and on countless other threads, that all you have is twisting of words and lies.....Doesn't matter how anybody responds, you'll just twist it and lie to desperately try and make yourself look like some kind of what the fuck ever you imagine in that head of yours.

Face it Dr, you're a strange, insecure lil' man.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back