Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

List the questions.

You avoided them, YOU go back through the last 20 or so pages and find them. I have been going back for days reposting stuff that has been previously said and ignored only to have it ignored again while morons like you are thanking them for calling me names even as they ignore the very facts that they demanded.

I am not going to do your work for you, especially when you avoided my questions the first time around.

If they are not important enough for you to relist them, they must not be important.

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

If your argument about the quran and the OT is not important enough for your to substantiate, then it must not be important.

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

LOL You stepped right into that one. Thanks for the hypocrisy.

Last edited:
He doesn't list them because they're nonsensical or nonexistent.

This is the same reason he doesn't link (he says) to the direct evidence of my *lie*....and expects people to find the supposed link INSIDE the link he provides, and follow it around in circles until they *find* the evidence. He doesn't state what the evidence is, he doesn't give any identifying characteristics of the lie...and he's not going to repeat those *questions* because they don't exist, or they are so ridiculous as to be completely irrelevant. And he knows it. I wouldn't post them either, if I were him.

I am through palying with you, either make a point or STFU and stop hassling me because you failed to make a point.

You made a claim about the OT and the quran so once again YOU need to provide the relevant books and excerpts from both the bible and the quran and make your point by doing a head to head comparison.

My knowledge on the bible has NOTHING to do with whether you have a valid argument or not.

Any further attempts to make your failure to make a point about me will only get the above response.

go to google or bing and do a Bible search on "Abraham". The story about Abraham is in Genesis. I am not good with Chapter and Verse. I know it might take you seconds to complete this (valuable time that you could be calling someone a liar instead of understanding what idea they are trying to convey). I believe in you, drsmith. You can do it. Nanny, nanny, boo, boo.

I am through playing with you, either make a point or STFU and stop hassling me because you failed to make a point.

You made a claim about the OT and the quran so once again YOU need to provide the relevant books and excerpts from both the bible and the quran and make your point by doing a head to head comparison.
My knowledge on the bible has NOTHING to do with whether you have a valid argument or not.

Any further attempts to make your failure to make a point about me will only get the above response.

Are you frustrated? I will do quotes from the quran when you indicate you have some understanding of the history of Abraham (other than "I read the Bible"). Is this one of those "loaded" questions that you have to wet your pants to avoid answering? Do you know about the history of Abraham and the next two generations?

NANNY, NANNY, BOO, BOO

You avoided them, YOU go back through the last 20 or so pages and find them. I have been going back for days reposting stuff that has been previously said and ignored only to have it ignored again while morons like you are thanking them for calling me names even as they ignore the very facts that they demanded.

I am not going to do your work for you, especially when you avoided my questions the first time around.

If they are not important enough for you to relist them, they must not be important.

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

If your argument about the quran and the OT is not important enough for your to substantiate, then it must not be important.

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

And once again, you prove your insincerity.

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

This is the same reason he doesn't link (he says) to the direct evidence of my *lie*....and expects people to find the supposed link INSIDE the link he provides, and follow it around in circles until they *find* the evidence. He doesn't state what the evidence is, he doesn't give any identifying characteristics of the lie...and he's not going to repeat those *questions* because they don't exist, or they are so ridiculous as to be completely irrelevant. And he knows it. I wouldn't post them either, if I were him.

Yes, I know, it has become a game. Anyone trying to follow this thread would see some very childish responses to some serious questions and topics and then those that originally wanted to discuss them turn to playing "keep away" with those that call names and fill up pages with things that have already been written where all can see. I think I might be sick, I am really enjoying them.

And yet I did link to the direct evidence of your lie and in fact I reposted a page ago. I shoed you to be a liar when I showed how you misrepresented what I said and then repeated that LIE after being caller out for it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3557841-post2269.html

Did you really compare gun ownership to slavery?

:lol:

No, I didn't and if you had any intelligence and could read you would see that i compared the ARGUMENTS about obtaining illegal items.
WOW! You really aren't very bright are you?

BTW I see that you avoided my questions about your own words, so should I take your avoidance as admission that you don't actually have an answer to support your spin?

Face it, your spin was beyond absurd and your best defense is to pretend it never happened which is why you avoided questions about your postion.

You made the parallel, not me, nitwit. I enjoy watching you guys backpedal, though. It's a stupid parallel.

and yet here is what I actually said in response to a line of bs from logical.

I was not trying to slant the story. I am aware that Hindus and other far eastern communities participate in slavery.

There are more stories in the news (worldwide) about muslims abusing slaves/servants than what you hear about the Hindus. If it is illegal, how can these "criminals" transport their "slaves" out of country where they are discovered abusing these people in other countries? Again, you do not disagree with the evidence presented, but focus on a small detail that you can twist to ignore the truth. Maybe that is why you chose islam, you don't care to know or live the truth.

UH this kind of argument is funny coming from the side that argues taking guns away won't help because the criminals will find a way to get guns. If they are illegal in that country then they are probably transported in an illegal manner. Is that logic really that hard for you to grasp?

Things that are illegal make it into this country all of the time does that make their presence here justified or condoned??

So how is the FACT that criminals breaking the law to commit the crime of slavery a "small detail" in your world?

So due to the fact that you repeated a false claim according to the defintion provided by one of your own you had the intent to decieve and are a liar.

Furthermore, how did you get that argument confused with one about "who brought up a topic first" on multiple occasions??

That is yet another example of how you were WRONG and repeated a false claim even after being told you were WRONG. So once again according to the evershifting definition from the right, you are a liar.

So are you going to pretend it doesn't exist this time around?? LOL

go to google or bing and do a Bible search on "Abraham". The story about Abraham is in Genesis. I am not good with Chapter and Verse. I know it might take you seconds to complete this (valuable time that you could be calling someone a liar instead of understanding what idea they are trying to convey). I believe in you, drsmith. You can do it. Nanny, nanny, boo, boo.

I am through playing with you, either make a point or STFU and stop hassling me because you failed to make a point.

Are you frustrated? I will do quotes from the quran when you indicate you have some understanding of the history of Abraham (other than "I read the Bible"). Is this one of those "loaded" questions that you have to wet your pants to avoid answering? Do you know about the history of Abraham and the next two generations?

NANNY, NANNY, BOO, BOO

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

How does pointing out your hypocrisy, as you demand that I go and look for my questions which you avoided even as you demand that I go and look up the bible to show I have a knowledge of it to compare to the quran which I have no knowledge of, say anything about me??

BTW that is another flaw in your spin. You claim that I have to show knowledge of the bible in order to have an informed discussion and yet you don't think I have to do the same for my knowledge of the quran.

Wouldn't I have to have knowledge of both in order to have an informed discussion about BOTH??

Why can you provide links to the relevant portions of the quran but not the bible??

You just face planted all the way around and for some reason just don't get it. LOL

BTW now based on the standard that you are trying to apply to me you can go find those questions that you avoided and answer them. :)

Last edited:

NANNY, NANNY, BOO, BOO

Doing a search on Abraham makes you wet your pants? Is this one of those "loaded" questions that you have to wet your pants to avoid answering? Do you know about the history of Abraham and the next two generations?

I guess you acting like you wanted a serious conversation would make YOU a LIAR. Bring your own marbles to this game. You can't use mine and then claim you won because mine weren't acceptable. If you will not look up the most famous person across three religions, how can I expect you to read what is posted (come to think of it, that would explain most of your posts)?

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

How does pointing out your hypocrisy, as you demand that I go and look for my questions which you avoided even as you demand that I go and look up the bible to show I have a knowledge of it to compare to the quran which I have no knoweldge of, say anything about me??

BTW that is another flaw in your spin. You claim that I have to show knowledge of the bible in order to have an informed argument and yet you don't think I have to do the same for my knowledge of the quran.

Wouldn't I have to have knowledge of both in order to have an informed discussion about BOTH?? Why can you provide links to the relevant portions of the quran but not the bible??

You just face planted all the way around and for some reason just don't get it. LOL

BTW now based on the standard that you are trying to apply to me you can go find those questions that you avoided and answer them. :)

"your" research would show an act of faith: that you are sincere. Since you are unwilling to do anything but cry nanny, nanny, boo, boo, it is clear you just like public tantrums. I am amused. I have worked with animals and see a similar pattern developing.

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

How does pointing out your hypocrisy, as you demand that I go and look for my questions which you avoided even as you demand that I go and look up the bible to show I have a knowledge of it to compare to the quran which I have no knoweldge of, say anything about me??

BTW that is another flaw in your spin. You claim that I have to show knowledge of the bible in order to have an informed discussion and yet you don't think I have to do the same for my knowledge of the quran.

Wouldn't I have to have knowledge of both in order to have an informed discussion about BOTH??

Why can you provide links to the relevant portions of the quran but not the bible??

BTW, it is clear that you lack the curiousity to search the quran. I believe that you can handle searching Abraham in the Bible. It is no where near as confusing as the parts of the quran I have read. Come on, baby steps: google or bing, type in Bible search, type in Abraham, click on the ones that reference Genesis.

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

How does pointing out your hypocrisy, as you demand that I go and look for my questions which you avoided even as you demand that I go and look up the bible to show I have a knowledge of it to compare to the quran which I have no knowledge of, say anything about me??

Are these the types of questions you want answered, seriously? :lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And yet I did link to the direct evidence of your lie and in fact I reposted a page ago. I shoed you to be a liar when I showed how you misrepresented what I said and then repeated that LIE after being caller out for it.

You made the parallel, not me, nitwit. I enjoy watching you guys backpedal, though. It's a stupid parallel.

I was not trying to slant the story. I am aware that Hindus and other far eastern communities participate in slavery.

There are more stories in the news (worldwide) about muslims abusing slaves/servants than what you hear about the Hindus. If it is illegal, how can these "criminals" transport their "slaves" out of country where they are discovered abusing these people in other countries? Again, you do not disagree with the evidence presented, but focus on a small detail that you can twist to ignore the truth. Maybe that is why you chose islam, you don't care to know or live the truth.

UH this kind of argument is funny coming from the side that argues taking guns away won't help because the criminals will find a way to get guns. If they are illegal in that country then they are probably transported in an illegal manner. Is that logic really that hard for you to grasp?

Things that are illegal make it into this country all of the time does that make their presence here justified or condoned??

So how is the FACT that criminals breaking the law to commit the crime of slavery a "small detail" in your world?

So due to the fact that you repeated a false claim according to the defintion provided by one of your own you had the intent to decieve and are a liar.

Furthermore, how did you get that argument confused with one about "who brought up a topic first" on multiple occasions??

That is yet another example of how you were WRONG and repeated a false claim even after being told you were WRONG. So once again according to the evershifting definition from the right, you are a liar.

You are crazy.

I mean around the bend, take off your clothes, climb a tree and cluck like a chicken nuts. There's really nothing more to be said.

OK I will make a deal with you, I will show you how to answer loaded questions when you start answering my questions that you have avoided for the last few pages with your "nanny, nanny, boo, boo" BS and claims that my questions were off topic.

You do that and I will show you how to answer a loaded question.

Deal??

Are your questions, reasonable?

I am willing to have a reasonable discussion. I have been trying to have one for tens of pages. Let's see what you have.

YEs they are and have been. So unless you can show how they are unreasonable please answer them and stop running away and hiding behind false claims that they are unreasonalbe, irrelevant or that they don't make sense.

I have heard all of the BS reasons that you right wingers have given to avoid questions most of them have contradicted your own standards for posters on the left.
You are a prime example of that as you avoided some of my questions claiming that they were off topic even as you demand that I debate your claims about the ot and the quran even though you have yet to make a point.

Both allie and jester demanded that I show proof of my claims that they are dishonest only to avoid that proof when it was given even as they call me a liar and fail to provide proof to back up their claims against me.

So stop running and answer the questions.

I made a fair offer to you and you are obviously too afraid to take it.
We saw your proof, and all it proved was that, as usual, you're paranoid and full of shit.

You're truly are a bizarre lil' clown.

How many more days are you going to sit here and go through same crap over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again?

It truly is strange. I mean seriously. You're not here debate. Doesn't matter what anybody says, if it doesn't jive with whatever goes on in that strange lil' mind of yours, or god forbid against anything your beloved inept president has said or done, you just try to ankle bite like a whimpy lil' puppy............I think it's pretty safe to say that you are a lil' man who suffers from a Napoleon complex......You fully display all the symptoms.

Oh, and I addressed a question posed by another poster, and you have to chime in with some ridiculous BS that it's just common sense......No, idiot, it's not common sense. Debriefs of missions goes from the bottom up. People who have never been debriefed probably don't understand exactly how it works. Particularly if problems occur.....Most people just assume that it begins with the President, and that he/she would suffer automatic consequences of a failed mission. That is not necessarily so.....In Carters case, yes, it was a major factor in his inept ass being tossed from office, because he signed off on a poorly planned mission that was dead from the start.........Who took the blame in the attack on Pearl Harbor?.....The Navy did, because they fucked up. Particularly radar operators who just assumed and never verified. FDR skirted past just fine.....And, JFK hardly suffered for the Bay Of Pigs Fiasco. He was well on his way to a second term.

So, now I await your tried and true method of whining like a lil' kid. It's inevitable....And I look forward to the laughs your lil' Napoleonic tantrums provide us all!

:eusa_whistle:

NANNY, NANNY, BOO, BOO

Logical's "hassling" YOU?

Oh the fucking IRONY!

Seriously, you are a fuckin' idiot!:cuckoo:

Far and away the weirdest lil' man on this board.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::

NANNY, NANNY, BOO, BOO

Doing a search on Abraham makes you wet your pants? Is this one of those "loaded" questions that you have to wet your pants to avoid answering? Do you know about the history of Abraham and the next two generations?

I guess you acting like you wanted a serious conversation would make YOU a LIAR. Bring your own marbles to this game. You can't use mine and then claim you won because mine weren't acceptable. If you will not look up the most famous person across three religions, how can I expect you to read what is posted (come to think of it, that would explain most of your posts)?

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

Any further attempts to make your failure to make a point about me will only get the above response

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

BTW that is another flaw in your spin. You claim that I have to show knowledge of the bible in order to have an informed argument and yet you don't think I have to do the same for my knowledge of the quran.

Wouldn't I have to have knowledge of both in order to have an informed discussion about BOTH?? Why can you provide links to the relevant portions of the quran but not the bible??

"your" research would show an act of faith: that you are sincere. Since you are unwilling to do anything but cry nanny, nanny, boo, boo, it is clear you just like public tantrums. I am amused. I have worked with animals and see a similar pattern developing.

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

LOL, You answering my questions would be an act of faith on your part and yet I don't see you jumping at the bit to be honest for a change and do that. You continue to gbe hypocritical and yet somehow believe that your hypocrisy somehow reflects negatively on me. LOL

So why is it that you expect others to jump through hoops for you and play your moronic games, even as you fail to provide anythign of substance top support your spin, When you don't even have the integrity to answer some simple questions based on your own words?

BTW insulting me will not change the fact that you want me to show knowledge of the bible so we can have an informed discussion on a direct comparison to the quran something I have no knowledge of.

Your spin on this is completey illogical.

Last edited:

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

BTW, it is clear that you lack the curiousity to search the quran. I believe that you can handle searching Abraham in the Bible. It is no where near as confusing as the parts of the quran I have read. Come on, baby steps: google or bing, type in Bible search, type in Abraham, click on the ones that reference Genesis.

Based on your own spin and the fact that I do not know the quran we cannot have an informed discussion on a comparison between the two, so whaty is the point.

Oh and

Any further attempts to make your failure to make a point about me will only get the above response

That enlarged and bold type part in the middle is what you should be doing IF you ever plan on making a point.

You are crazy.

I mean around the bend, take off your clothes, climb a tree and cluck like a chicken nuts. There's really nothing more to be said.

LOL So I post the proof of your lies AGAIN which you have repeatedly LIED about and said that they have not been posted and your best defense is to call me names?? LOL

Thanks for showing that you lack the integrity to admit when you are wrong and were busted for lying.

Are your questions, reasonable?

I am willing to have a reasonable discussion. I have been trying to have one for tens of pages. Let's see what you have.

YEs they are and have been. So unless you can show how they are unreasonable please answer them and stop running away and hiding behind false claims that they are unreasonalbe, irrelevant or that they don't make sense.

I have heard all of the BS reasons that you right wingers have given to avoid questions most of them have contradicted your own standards for posters on the left.
You are a prime example of that as you avoided some of my questions claiming that they were off topic even as you demand that I debate your claims about the ot and the quran even though you have yet to make a point.

Both allie and jester demanded that I show proof of my claims that they are dishonest only to avoid that proof when it was given even as they call me a liar and fail to provide proof to back up their claims against me.

So stop running and answer the questions.

I made a fair offer to you and you are obviously too afraid to take it.
We saw your proof, and all it proved was that, as usual, you're paranoid and full of shit.

You're truly are a bizarre lil' clown.

How many more days are you going to sit here and go through same crap over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again?

It truly is strange. I mean seriously. You're not here debate. Doesn't matter what anybody says, if it doesn't jive with whatever goes on in that strange lil' mind of yours, or god forbid against anything your beloved inept president has said or done, you just try to ankle bite like a whimpy lil' puppy............I think it's pretty safe to say that you are a lil' man who suffers from a Napoleon complex......You fully display all the symptoms.

Oh, and I addressed a question posed by another poster, and you have to chime in with some ridiculous BS that it's just common sense......No, idiot, it's not common sense. Debriefs of missions goes from the bottom up. People who have never been debriefed probably don't understand exactly how it works. Particularly if problems occur.....Most people just assume that it begins with the President, and that he/she would suffer automatic consequences of a failed mission. That is not necessarily so.....In Carters case, yes, it was a major factor in his inept ass being tossed from office, because he signed off on a poorly planned mission that was dead from the start.........Who took the blame in the attack on Pearl Harbor?.....The Navy did, because they fucked up. Particularly radar operators who just assumed and never verified. FDR skirted past just fine.....And, JFK hardly suffered for the Bay Of Pigs Fiasco. He was well on his way to a second term.

So, now I await your tried and true method of whining like a lil' kid. It's inevitable....And I look forward to the laughs your lil' Napoleonic tantrums provide us all!

:eusa_whistle:

Where is your PROOF that anything I said was or is wrong?? I posted links to your words as well as quoted your own words and yet instead of addressing them or even trying to spin a cover for your dishonesty you avoid it like the plague, claim it hasn't been posted, or just attack me personally as if that will make the PROOF of your lies go away.

Care to explain how you twisted bods words so you could attack bod by falsely accusing her of twisting allie's words??

You claimed that bod was quoting allie's exact words with statements like,

Now, I'll be waiting for Bodey and yourself to actually come up with even one lie by Allie, or the exaxct words of what Bodey actually claimed were said.

and

Nowhere does she state that "it SEEMS we don't have enough attacks".

Nor did she state that she "wants to harrass muslims".

What it was, was an attmpt by Bodey to spin and lie.

and yet here are bod's EXACT words.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3487608-post872.html (want's burka outlawed to harass Muslims)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3491228-post921.html (seems to think we do not have enough attacks)

So care to explain how bod is claiming or quoting those stated after the links are allie's exact words as you claimed??

You wanted proof of your dishonesty, well here is you trying to repeatedly twist and spin what bod said so you could LIE and claim that he was quoting allie's exact words all so you could call bod a liar.

You lied about what bod said, but couldn't even get what she said correct as you asked her for proof of exact words that existed only in your mind, all so you could call her a liar.

YOU LOSE AGAIN.

Forum List

Back