Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Thanks for trolling and omitting facts that you don't wish to address.

The fact is that bod lied. The claim by bod that Allie said that she wanted burkas outlawed to harass Muslims was a direct lie.

You know it, I know it, Allie knows it and bod knows it.

So care to explain how bod is claiming or quoting those stated after the links are allie's exact words as you claimed??

Bod claimed that Allie said these things. Bod lied. Bod is a liar - no new knowledge here.
\
Yep!........And I proved it several times over how both he and Bodey lied their fucking ignorant asses off, and completely failed to prove a damn thing.

How much ya' wanna bet that the weird, insecure lil' asshat will keep coming back to this same thread over and over and over again in a desperate attempt to somehow claim he didn't get caught lying and spinning his ass off.

And, it's still comical that he abjectly refuses to engage very straight forward questions posed by L4U.

A troll, hack is what he is.

Now, sit back and enjoy the further entertaining BS that will undoubtedly come.

You missed a post on the previous page that exposes your dishonesty as you tried desperately to attack bod as you misrepresented what she said.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3625800-post2593.html

There are some straight forward questions that I asked of you which you avoided AGAIN. However, since they expose you as a dishonest hypocritical cowardly troll my guess is that you don't have the integrity to respond to them.

Allie's exact words about what? What exactly did Allie lie about?

In your own words, supported by links that verify it.

Allie didn't lie about anything, bod lied.

hey, it's what bod does, her little contribution to the board!

PROVE IT!

After all that is your standard is it not?? You made the claim therefore you must prove it.

Good luck with that. LOL

Bod claimed that Allie said these things. Bod lied. Bod is a liar - no new knowledge here.
\
Yep!........And I proved it several times over how both he and Bodey lied their fucking ignorant asses off, and completely failed to prove a damn thing.

How much ya' wanna bet that the weird, insecure lil' asshat will keep coming back to this same thread over and over and over again in a desperate attempt to somehow claim he didn't get caught lying and spinning his ass off.

And, it's still comical that he abjectly refuses to engage very straight forward questions posed by L4U.

You missed a post on the previous page that exposes your dishonesty as you tried desperately to attack bod as you misrepresented what she said.

There are some straight forward questions that I asked of you which you avoided AGAIN. However, since they expose you as a dishonest hypocritical cowardly troll my guess is that you don't have the integrity to respond to them.
I already have you fuckin' dumbass!

Seriously, you're a fuckin' clown.........The amusement you provide beats any Wringling Brothers performance.

The fact is that bod lied. The claim by bod that Allie said that she wanted burkas outlawed to harass Muslims was a direct lie.

Funny how you were asked for some specfiics and this moronic repetition is all that you have to offer.

said what things?? Care to specifiy and show how bod was wrong??

So do you have anything speciifc to offer or not??

Here I will do it for you.

Here is what allie said when asked why she would outlaw the burka

I would love to see the burka outlawed, though.
Why?? :confused:

Because it's a symbol of the barbarity of Islam; because it's the primary outward symbol of their oppression of women. Because it can hide a lot of pain and suffering.

But mostly because I think if we outlawed the burka, the shitheels wouldn't be able to send women all over the world...they hide behind those women. Make it more difficult and they're a little more exposed.

And it's psychological. We can't outlaw the religion, but we can sure as shit bring pressure to bear when it comes to the practice of it.

Private empoyers can also put into place policies that tightens screws. No skull caps, no prayer.

Little things like that. It is exactly how the south and Mormons were brought to heel. So I guess the analogy of the South was apt to a degree.

and here is what bod said but did not quote her exactly as jester tried to lie and claim that she did.

want's burka outlawed to harass Muslims

Allie was asked why she would outlaw the burka and the answer she gave qualified as harassment.

So how did bod lie??

BTW notice how i gave specifics and actual quotes where as you offer nothing but your baseless opinons? LOL

Funny how you were asked for some specfiics and this moronic repetition is all that you have to offer.

Because it's a symbol of the barbarity of Islam; because it's the primary outward symbol of their oppression of women. Because it can hide a lot of pain and suffering.

But mostly because I think if we outlawed the burka, the shitheels wouldn't be able to send women all over the world...they hide behind those women. Make it more difficult and they're a little more exposed.

And it's psychological. We can't outlaw the religion, but we can sure as shit bring pressure to bear when it comes to the practice of it.

Private empoyers can also put into place policies that tightens screws. No skull caps, no prayer.

Little things like that. It is exactly how the south and Mormons were brought to heel. So I guess the analogy of the South was apt to a degree.

and here is what bod said but did not quote her exactly as jester tried to lie and claim that she did.

Allie was asked why she would outlaw the burka and the answer she gave qualified as harassment.

So how did bod lie??

BTW notice how i gave specifics and actual quotes where as you offer nothing but your baseless opinons? LOL

It's not harassment. That's the lie, and it's not mine.

It isn't harassment to adhere to safety precautions and require people to behave humanely. Period.

\

Seriously, you're a fuckin' clown.........The amusement you provide beats any Wringling Brothers performance.

So when and where did you address how you misquoted bod and tried to falsely claim that bod was quoting allies exact words with those comments after the quotes of allie??

FACT is that you haven't but that won't stop you from lying about it. LOL

Fact is that i have posted that proof of your dishoensty several times over and someone else like u2008 responds to a portion of it making his usual baseless opinion laced personal attacks and you thank him for his nonresponse but never respond to it yourself.

Face it, you are a LIAR and your own words as you misquoted bod show that to be the case.

Care to explain how you twisted bods words so you could attack bod by falsely accusing her of twisting allie's words??

You claimed that bod was quoting allie's exact words with statements like,

Now, I'll be waiting for Bodey and yourself to actually come up with even one lie by Allie, or the exaxct words of what Bodey actually claimed were said.

and

Nowhere does she state that "it SEEMS we don't have enough attacks".

Nor did she state that she "wants to harrass muslims".

What it was, was an attmpt by Bodey to spin and lie.

and yet here are bod's EXACT words.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3487659-post875.html (want's burka outlawed to harass Muslims)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3491228-post921.html (seems to think we do not have enough attacks)

So care to explain how bod is claiming or quoting those stated after the links are allie's exact words as you claimed??

You wanted proof of your dishonesty, well here is you trying to repeatedly twist and spin what bod said so you could LIE and claim that he was quoting allie's exact words all so you could call bod a liar.

You lied about what bod said, but couldn't even get what she said correct as you asked her for proof of exact words that existed only in your mind, all so you could call her a liar.

YOU LOSE AGAIN attacking me as you run away from the very facts that you demanded will not change that FACT.

So how did bod lie??

It isn't harassment to adhere to safety precautions and require people to behave humanely. Period.

YES it is harrassment based on how you wish to outlaw the burka because it shows how you wish to inhibit their practicing of their religion.

BTW it is yours just click on the link and it takes you to your post and your own words that you now claim are not yours. LOL

Your argument is not about just adhering to safety precautions and requiring people to behave humanely. Your own words show how you wish to prevent them from practicing their religion.

Ok jester here is more proof of allie's LIES. She just tried to claim that she didn't say what was quoted to here but if yiou click on the link next her name it takes you to the post and shwos that it is in fact hers.

Last edited:
You are fucking impossible to follow. But no, it's not harassment, and we are up against the time old issue with you and Bod and others who don't get the difference between fact/fiction...you apparently don't know what constitutes harassment.

So when and where did you address how you misquoted bod and tried to falsely claim that bod was quoting allies exact words with those comments after the quotes of allie??

FACT is that you haven't but that won't stop you from lying about it. LOL

Fact is that i have posted that proof of your dishoensty several times over and someone else like u2008 responds to a portion of it making his usual baseless opinion laced personal attacks and you thank him for his nonresponse but never respond to it yourself.

Face it, you are a LIAR and your own words as you misquoted bod show that to be the case.

Care to explain how you twisted bods words so you could attack bod by falsely accusing her of twisting allie's words??

You claimed that bod was quoting allie's exact words with statements like,

and

Nowhere does she state that "it SEEMS we don't have enough attacks".

Nor did she state that she "wants to harrass muslims".

What it was, was an attmpt by Bodey to spin and lie.

and yet here are bod's EXACT words.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3487659-post875.html (want's burka outlawed to harass Muslims)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3491228-post921.html (seems to think we do not have enough attacks)

You wanted proof of your dishonesty, well here is you trying to repeatedly twist and spin what bod said so you could LIE and claim that he was quoting allie's exact words all so you could call bod a liar.

You lied about what bod said, but couldn't even get what she said correct as you asked her for proof of exact words that existed only in your mind, all so you could call her a liar.

YOU LOSE AGAIN attacking me as you run away from the very facts that you demanded will not change that FACT.
I already have you fucking dumbass!

Allie never said she wants to harrass muslims, nor did she say that it seems we don't have enough attacks.

Case closed, period...........Bodey lied, You lied, and watching you try to lie and spin otherwise is fucking comical.

As usual, YOU LOSE!

Seriously, boy, you need to get help for your various psychological complexes.....You are far and away the whiniest, weirdest lil' motherfucker on this board......That you cannot deny.

You are fucking impossible to follow. But no, it's not harassment, and we are up against the time old issue with you and Bod and others who don't get the difference between fact/fiction...you apparently don't know what constitutes harassment.

How interesting you feel it needful to bring me up again in this thread.

Missing me that much, are you?

Bod you are everpresent. I would never dream of assuming you weren't just a scant breath away.

Anyway, it isn't harassment to refuse to accept behavior in one group that isn't tolerated from any others. It isn't harassment to round up gang members when certain types of crimes are committed. It isn't harassment to prevent Mormons from inflicting their own justice apart from the state and fed courts; it isn't harassment to prevent a group of people from inflicting harm upon their vulnerable members. Those things aren't harassment.

I am through playing with you, either make a point or STFU and stop hassling me because you failed to make a point.

You made a claim about the OT and the quran so once again YOU need to provide the relevant books and excerpts from both the bible and the quran and make your point by doing a head to head comparison.
My knowledge on the bible has NOTHING to do with whether you have a valid argument or not.

Any further attempts to make your failure to make a point about me will only get the above response

You have not demonstrated your ability to "read". I would like to have a calm conversation that is discussed with full knowledge of both parties. Since you have given me no reason to consider you Biblically literate (even after pointing out the book and the beginning subject), it appears you, "you" are the one that is not valid. Since you are unwilling to bring any "knowledge" to the conversation, I can only believe that you are IGNORANT, and choose to remain so. The quaran part takes more work than the Bible and if you haven't read the Bible, it is easy to believe the quran is "acurate". Therefore, keep up with the tantrum like posts, it displays to all how childish you are.

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

You have already shown that you are not willing to have a calm conversation and your spin does not make sense.
You claim that in order to have an informed conversation you expect me to show knowledge of the bible even as you refuse to cite the relevant books that you want addressed adn compared to the quran.
Then even though I admit that I know nothing about the quran and therefore cannot have an informed discussion, based on your own standards, you claim that you will cite the relevant books and specifics from the quran that you want addressed.

So why can't you just cite both and make your head to head comparison instead of desperately trying to make your failure to make a point about me??

drsmith: "STFU"

logical4u: "or what, you will tell your mommy?"

Actually my EXACT quote was

"I am through playing with you, either make a point or STFU and stop hassling me because you failed to make a point."

However, thanks for showing your dishonesty oncve again as you show that you ahve to take my words out of context to try and attack me personally becuase you have no real point.

If you did have a real point you would have made it days ago instead of continually trying to blame me for your failure to do so.

If a person tells you that you need to understand this, before you understand that, and you choose to look at that and don't understand this, you are wasting the other person's time. Please explain why I need to go do the research on the quran (I read stories, not take notes), if you will not even read the subject in the Bible that is necessary for a good understanding of the quran misleading followers and what is taught by muslim leaders is just obviously .... "made up".

I have told you that I will post the parts from the quran when you demonstrate your knowledge of the subject: the Hebrew, Christian, and Muslim forefather.

So far, all I get from you is whining, like you have wet pants. Are you that afraid to open the Bible and read a story (even the demons know about the Lord, and know the Bible)? Are you afraid you might actually be held accountable for knowledge? Do you want to stick with calling people liars because they make "different" statements to you because you whine like you don't understand basic english, or know how the language is used? You are entertaining, and you do talk a lot of gibberish, but how about you run along and play with your dolls, and come back when you want to discuss matters as an adult.

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

I didn't think so.

Sure do defend "bod" a lot .... just sayin'.

How interesting you feel it needful to bring me up again in this thread.

Missing me that much, are you?
Ya' shouldn't have lied.......Otherwise, there would be no mention of you in the first place.

And, why in the fuck would anybody miss you?.......It's not like you ever debate or add anything of substance other than one line, snarky lil' mindless comments. And then twisting other posters words, and lying about the context.

Seriously, It truly is mind boggling as to why two hacks like you and DRlil'man even bother to post.

So care to explain how your opinions on outlawing the burka to inhibit the practice of their religion as well as their religious freedom is NOT harassment??

How is that NOT harassment??

Also care to address how you LIED and claimed that the statement that I quoted was not yours??

You claim that it's not harassment and yet it clearly is.

You claim it is a lie when it is YOUR own words.

You claim that it is not yours and yet it clearly is.

You claim it's about adhering to safety precautions and behaving humanely when your own words show that it is more than that.

You got caught and now you are trying to spin to cya. BTW your spin isn't working, but nice try. LOL

Forum List

Back