Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Allie's exact words about what? What exactly did Allie lie about?

In your own words, supported by links that verify it.

You have been owned as well as shown to be a liar and a hypocrite, so it's not surprising that you would use your usual avoidance tactic and not respond to what you have been asking for over the last few days.

LOL

Your lie where you falsely try to calim that I am comparing gun ownership to slavery.

You made the parallel, not me, nitwit. I enjoy watching you guys backpedal, though. It's a stupid parallel.

and yet here is what I actually said in response to a line of bs from logical.

I was not trying to slant the story. I am aware that Hindus and other far eastern communities participate in slavery.

There are more stories in the news (worldwide) about muslims abusing slaves/servants than what you hear about the Hindus. If it is illegal, how can these "criminals" transport their "slaves" out of country where they are discovered abusing these people in other countries? Again, you do not disagree with the evidence presented, but focus on a small detail that you can twist to ignore the truth. Maybe that is why you chose islam, you don't care to know or live the truth.

UH this kind of argument is funny coming from the side that argues taking guns away won't help because the criminals will find a way to get guns. If they are illegal in that country then they are probably transported in an illegal manner. Is that logic really that hard for you to grasp?

Things that are illegal make it into this country all of the time does that make their presence here justified or condoned??

So how is the FACT that criminals breaking the law to commit the crime of slavery a "small detail" in your world?

So care to address it this time or are you going to try and lie again and says that I haven't posted it or that I posted links to others links that show nothing as you did last time??

I can do this as many times as it takes for you to respond even though you, I and everyone else here knows that you won't because everyone reading this knows that you are a LIAR even if they are as dishonest as you and refuse to admit it. LOL

I really didn't want to get back into this with you, and I tried ignoring it, but I do have a question for you:

Most guns can be shipped with other things (they are not ALIVE). Slaves are ALIVE. If a person does not have possession of their passport and another person is ordering them about and "herding" them into other countries, don't you think it would be obvious that something funny was going on with them? If the person is covered with bruises and acts in a "submisssive" manner to another person that is ordering them about, don't you think your obvious "security" would notice????? Guns do not show bruises, they do not act submissively or afraid, even a person at your level of intelligence should be able to reason that guns and slaves are different products.

I already have you fuckin' dumbass!

Seriously, you're a fuckin' clown.........The amusement you provide beats any Wringling Brothers performance.

So when and where did you address how you misquoted bod and tried to falsely claim that bod was quoting allies exact words with those comments after the quotes of allie??

FACT is that you haven't but that won't stop you from lying about it. LOL

Fact is that i have posted that proof of your dishoensty several times over and someone else like u2008 responds to a portion of it making his usual baseless opinion laced personal attacks and you thank him for his nonresponse but never respond to it yourself.

Face it, you are a LIAR and your own words as you misquoted bod show that to be the case.

Care to explain how you twisted bods words so you could attack bod by falsely accusing her of twisting allie's words??

You claimed that bod was quoting allie's exact words with statements like,

and

and yet here are bod's EXACT words.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3487659-post875.html (want's burka outlawed to harass Muslims)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3491228-post921.html (seems to think we do not have enough attacks)

So care to explain how bod is claiming or quoting those stated after the links are allie's exact words as you claimed??

You wanted proof of your dishonesty, well here is you trying to repeatedly twist and spin what bod said so you could LIE and claim that he was quoting allie's exact words all so you could call bod a liar.

You lied about what bod said, but couldn't even get what she said correct as you asked her for proof of exact words that existed only in your mind, all so you could call her a liar.

YOU LOSE AGAIN attacking me as you run away from the very facts that you demanded will not change that FACT.
I already have you fucking dumbass!

Allie never said she wants to harrass muslims, nor did she say that it seems we don't have enough attacks.

Case closed, period...........Bodey lied, You lied, and watching you try to lie and spin otherwise is fucking comical.

As usual, YOU LOSE!

Seriously, boy, you need to get help for your various psychological complexes.....You are far and away the whiniest, weirdest lil' motherfucker on this board......That you cannot deny.

OK you need to learn to READ. Your argument against bod was that you were arguing that bod claimed to be quoting allie's EXACT words which I have shown is NOT the case. This means that YOU LIED when you tried to claim that she was quoting allie's EXACT words.

YOU LIED when you tried to misrepesent was bod said. Spinning now will not cahnge that FACT.

Furthermore if you read allie's EXACT words she does wish to harass muslim by inhibiting their right to freedom of religion through the means of outlawing the burka as well as having employers prohibit prayer and skull caps.

I would love to see the burka outlawed, though.
Why?? :confused:

Because it's a symbol of the barbarity of Islam; because it's the primary outward symbol of their oppression of women. Because it can hide a lot of pain and suffering.

But mostly because I think if we outlawed the burka, the shitheels wouldn't be able to send women all over the world...they hide behind those women. Make it more difficult and they're a little more exposed.

And it's psychological. We can't outlaw the religion, but we can sure as shit bring pressure to bear when it comes to the practice of it.

Private empoyers can also put into place policies that tightens screws. No skull caps, no prayer.

Little things like that. It is exactly how the south and Mormons were brought to heel. So I guess the analogy of the South was apt to a degree.

So care to explain how that is NOT harassment??

You have not demonstrated your ability to "read". I would like to have a calm conversation that is discussed with full knowledge of both parties. Since you have given me no reason to consider you Biblically literate (even after pointing out the book and the beginning subject), it appears you, "you" are the one that is not valid. Since you are unwilling to bring any "knowledge" to the conversation, I can only believe that you are IGNORANT, and choose to remain so. The quaran part takes more work than the Bible and if you haven't read the Bible, it is easy to believe the quran is "acurate". Therefore, keep up with the tantrum like posts, it displays to all how childish you are.

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

You have already shown that you are not willing to have a calm conversation and your spin does not make sense.
You claim that in order to have an informed conversation you expect me to show knowledge of the bible even as you refuse to cite the relevant books that you want addressed adn compared to the quran.
Then even though I admit that I know nothing about the quran and therefore cannot have an informed discussion, based on your own standards, you claim that you will cite the relevant books and specifics from the quran that you want addressed.

So why can't you just cite both and make your head to head comparison instead of desperately trying to make your failure to make a point about me??

drsmith: "STFU"

logical4u: "or what, you will tell your mommy?"

Actually my EXACT quote was

"I am through playing with you, either make a point or STFU and stop hassling me because you failed to make a point."

However, thanks for showing your dishonesty oncve again as you show that you ahve to take my words out of context to try and attack me personally becuase you have no real point.

If you did have a real point you would have made it days ago instead of continually trying to blame me for your failure to do so.

If a person tells you that you need to understand this, before you understand that, and you choose to look at that and don't understand this, you are wasting the other person's time. Please explain why I need to go do the research on the quran (I read stories, not take notes), if you will not even read the subject in the Bible that is necessary for a good understanding of the quran misleading followers and what is taught by muslim leaders is just obviously .... "made up".

I have told you that I will post the parts from the quran when you demonstrate your knowledge of the subject: the Hebrew, Christian, and Muslim forefather.

So far, all I get from you is whining, like you have wet pants. Are you that afraid to open the Bible and read a story (even the demons know about the Lord, and know the Bible)? Are you afraid you might actually be held accountable for knowledge? Do you want to stick with calling people liars because they make "different" statements to you because you whine like you don't understand basic english, or know how the language is used? You are entertaining, and you do talk a lot of gibberish, but how about you run along and play with your dolls, and come back when you want to discuss matters as an adult.

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

Aww, I show how you dishonestly misquote me as well as how you have no argumnet to stand on and this bs repetition of your spin is the best response that you have to offer?? LOL

How sad for you.

BTW

I am through playing with you, either make a point or STFU and stop hassling me because you failed to make a point.

You made a claim about the OT and the quran so once again YOU need to provide the relevant books and excerpts from both the bible and the quran and make your point by doing a head to head comparison.
My knowledge on the bible has NOTHING to do with whether you have a valid argument or not.

Any further attempts to make your failure to make a point about me will only get the above response.

:)

Bod claimed that Allie said these things. Bod lied. Bod is a liar - no new knowledge here.

said what things?? Care to specifiy and show how bod was wrong??

I didn't think so.

Thanks for trolling and omitting facts that you don't wish to address.

Sure do defend "bod" a lot .... just sayin'.

Well that is what the current argumnet is about isn't it?? These dishonest cowardly rightwing hacks have accused both bod and I of lying so I am posting what was ACTUALLY said as well as what these trolls are saying now which shows them to be dishonest and nothing they say will cahnge that FACT.

However, thanks for trolling in and offering your two cents.
Now if you could provide the relevant books and excerpts from both the bible and the quran and make your point by doing a head to head comparison that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

You do have a point don't you??

You are fucking impossible to follow. But no, it's not harassment, and we are up against the time old issue with you and Bod and others who don't get the difference between fact/fiction...you apparently don't know what constitutes harassment.

How interesting you feel it needful to bring me up again in this thread.

Missing me that much, are you?
Ya' shouldn't have lied.......Otherwise, there would be no mention of you in the first place.

And, why in the fuck would anybody miss you?.......It's not like you ever debate or add anything of substance other than one line, snarky lil' mindless comments. And then twisting other posters words, and lying about the context.

Seriously, It truly is mind boggling as to why two hacks like you and DRlil'man even bother to post.

This is hilarious coming from a troll like you considering the FACT that you lied about what bod actually said so you could call bod a liar.

In other words your accusation against bod is based on your own LIE and therefore your accusation is FALSE.

Care to explain how you twisted bods words so you could attack bod by falsely accusing her of twisting allie's words??

Now, I'll be waiting for Bodey and yourself to actually come up with even one lie by Allie, or the exaxct words of what Bodey actually claimed were said.

and

Nowhere does she state that "it SEEMS we don't have enough attacks".

Nor did she state that she "wants to harrass muslims".

What it was, was an attmpt by Bodey to spin and lie.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3487659-post875.html (want's burka outlawed to harass Muslims)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3491228-post921.html (seems to think we do not have enough attacks)

So care to explain how bod is claiming or quoting those statements after the links are allie's exact words as you claimed??

Last edited:
You are fucking impossible to follow. But no, it's not harassment, and we are up against the time old issue with you and Bod and others who don't get the difference between fact/fiction...you apparently don't know what constitutes harassment.

Ya' shouldn't have lied.......Otherwise, there would be no mention of you in the first place.

And, why in the fuck would anybody miss you?.......It's not like you ever debate or add anything of substance other than one line, snarky lil' mindless comments. And then twisting other posters words, and lying about the context.

Seriously, It truly is mind boggling as to why two hacks like you and DRlil'man even bother to post.

There you are, needing a tissue again. You need a whole box this time.

There you are, needing a tissue again. You need a whole box this time.
Why would I need tissue?

Oh, that's right, i'm laughing so hard at the fact you got caught twisting and lying your ass off, that i'm crying.

Yeah, please pass the tissue.

And while you're at it. Please prove where Allie said what you claimed. 'cause so far, all we have is your twists and lies, and zero proof.

Both Drlil'man and yourself are looking awfully trollish and hackish on this thread. Not that it's anything new with you two.......Just thought you fools might want to try and redeam yourselves, and reverse your abject failures.

We'll be waiting!:eusa_whistle:

You have already shown that you are not willing to have a calm conversation and your spin does not make sense.
You claim that in order to have an informed conversation you expect me to show knowledge of the bible even as you refuse to cite the relevant books that you want addressed adn compared to the quran.
Then even though I admit that I know nothing about the quran and therefore cannot have an informed discussion, based on your own standards, you claim that you will cite the relevant books and specifics from the quran that you want addressed.

So why can't you just cite both and make your head to head comparison instead of desperately trying to make your failure to make a point about me??

Actually my EXACT quote was

"I am through playing with you, either make a point or STFU and stop hassling me because you failed to make a point."

However, thanks for showing your dishonesty oncve again as you show that you ahve to take my words out of context to try and attack me personally becuase you have no real point.

If you did have a real point you would have made it days ago instead of continually trying to blame me for your failure to do so.

If a person tells you that you need to understand this, before you understand that, and you choose to look at that and don't understand this, you are wasting the other person's time. Please explain why I need to go do the research on the quran (I read stories, not take notes), if you will not even read the subject in the Bible that is necessary for a good understanding of the quran misleading followers and what is taught by muslim leaders is just obviously .... "made up".

I have told you that I will post the parts from the quran when you demonstrate your knowledge of the subject: the Hebrew, Christian, and Muslim forefather.

So far, all I get from you is whining, like you have wet pants. Are you that afraid to open the Bible and read a story (even the demons know about the Lord, and know the Bible)? Are you afraid you might actually be held accountable for knowledge? Do you want to stick with calling people liars because they make "different" statements to you because you whine like you don't understand basic english, or know how the language is used? You are entertaining, and you do talk a lot of gibberish, but how about you run along and play with your dolls, and come back when you want to discuss matters as an adult.

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

Aww, I show how you dishonestly misquote me as well as how you have no argumnet to stand on and this bs repetition of your spin is the best response that you have to offer?? LOL

How sad for you.

BTW

I am through playing with you, either make a point or STFU and stop hassling me because you failed to make a point.

You made a claim about the OT and the quran so once again YOU need to provide the relevant books and excerpts from both the bible and the quran and make your point by doing a head to head comparison.
My knowledge on the bible has NOTHING to do with whether you have a valid argument or not.

Any further attempts to make your failure to make a point about me will only get the above response.

If you are talking trigonometry and the person tells you, just tell me, don't you check to see if they know algebra first?

I have told you the book in the Bible. For the quran, it is in the first two chapters. Please come back when you actually have read one, or preferably, both.

Now what is your excuse????

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

Sheesh I can't keep the stupid threads straight:

"Approving the wearing of the burka is a bit like approving masochism - if a woman is found with bruises all over her body but says this is fine because she is a masochist is it then acceptable to ignore another woman who has bruises all over her body because her husband beat her up? The second woman will probably tell you that she "fell downstairs" so should the assumption be that a woman who presents with all the signs of assault and battery should be treated as if she has been battered until it can definitely be shown that she permitted this assault voluntarily? There is another parallel in prostitution, a large minority of prostitutes are sex-slaves but a sizeable number are keen to earn money from prostitution of their own free will. Are we condoning sex slavery if we condone prostitution?

If the burka is an unwelcome imprisonment forced upon 30% of muslim women but welcomed by 30% how do we deal with this?

The willing wearing of the burka is more difficult to separate from the forced wearing of the burka than, say, separating willing prostitution from sex-slavery or masochism from battery. Given this problem the French are probably right to have banned it. The burka is not necessary dress for an Islamic woman and by approving it we are also approving bullying and coercion. If women who wear the burka were not self-righteous they would understand that relinquishing the burka is a small price to pay to save some of their sisters from suffering.

Those who frame the wearing of the burka as a feminist issue of the "right to choose" a mode of dress are in grave danger of colluding in the bullying of those who have no "right to choose" and are compelled to live in stifling darkness. Perhaps the greatest irony in the debate over the burka is that the rise in Islamic fundamentalism is a reaction to the rise of feminism in the West yet it is feminists who are the most vocal non-Islamic supporters of the burka. There was little appetite for Islamic extremism in the 1950s when women in the West were kept to the kitchen and family and forced to wear modest clothing and divorce was relatively rare. It is the reaction to the growth and spread of Western feminist culture over the past 40 years that has changed Islamic countries from places where even head-scarves were becoming rare to places where women are entombed in fabric. Extreme Islam is a reaction to feminism."

Political thoughts: Do Muslim women want to wear the Burka?

said what things?? Care to specifiy and show how bod was wrong??

I didn't think so.

Thanks for trolling and omitting facts that you don't wish to address.

Sure do defend "bod" a lot .... just sayin'.

Well that is what the current argumnet is about isn't it?? These dishonest cowardly rightwing hacks have accused both bod and I of lying so I am posting what was ACTUALLY said as well as what these trolls are saying now which shows them to be dishonest and nothing they say will cahnge that FACT.

However, thanks for trolling in and offering your two cents.
Now if you could provide the relevant books and excerpts from both the bible and the quran and make your point by doing a head to head comparison that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

You do have a point don't you??

Didn't you start the whole "lying" thing? Didn't you take peoples' words out of context and attack them because you want to "trivialize the threat" from radical muslims? I have given you the book out of the Bible and the chapters out of the quran. You claimed that you wanted to read them yourself. Here is your chance. Come on, champ, you can do it!

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

This is hilarious coming from a troll like you considering the FACT that you lied about what bod actually said so you could call bod a liar.

In other words your accusation against bod is based on your own LIE and therefore your accusation is FALSE.

and

Nowhere does she state that "it SEEMS we don't have enough attacks".

Nor did she state that she "wants to harrass muslims".

What it was, was an attmpt by Bodey to spin and lie.

So care to explain how bod is claiming or quoting those statements after the links are allie's exact words as you claimed??
I already have, several times, ya' weird lil' dumbass.

Sheesh I can't keep the stupid threads straight:

"Approving the wearing of the burka is a bit like approving masochism - if a woman is found with bruises all over her body but says this is fine because she is a masochist is it then acceptable to ignore another woman who has bruises all over her body because her husband beat her up? The second woman will probably tell you that she "fell downstairs" so should the assumption be that a woman who presents with all the signs of assault and battery should be treated as if she has been battered until it can definitely be shown that she permitted this assault voluntarily? There is another parallel in prostitution, a large minority of prostitutes are sex-slaves but a sizeable number are keen to earn money from prostitution of their own free will. Are we condoning sex slavery if we condone prostitution?

If the burka is an unwelcome imprisonment forced upon 30% of muslim women but welcomed by 30% how do we deal with this?

The willing wearing of the burka is more difficult to separate from the forced wearing of the burka than, say, separating willing prostitution from sex-slavery or masochism from battery. Given this problem the French are probably right to have banned it. The burka is not necessary dress for an Islamic woman and by approving it we are also approving bullying and coercion. If women who wear the burka were not self-righteous they would understand that relinquishing the burka is a small price to pay to save some of their sisters from suffering.

Those who frame the wearing of the burka as a feminist issue of the "right to choose" a mode of dress are in grave danger of colluding in the bullying of those who have no "right to choose" and are compelled to live in stifling darkness. Perhaps the greatest irony in the debate over the burka is that the rise in Islamic fundamentalism is a reaction to the rise of feminism in the West yet it is feminists who are the most vocal non-Islamic supporters of the burka. There was little appetite for Islamic extremism in the 1950s when women in the West were kept to the kitchen and family and forced to wear modest clothing and divorce was relatively rare. It is the reaction to the growth and spread of Western feminist culture over the past 40 years that has changed Islamic countries from places where even head-scarves were becoming rare to places where women are entombed in fabric. Extreme Islam is a reaction to feminism."

Political thoughts: Do Muslim women want to wear the Burka?

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

WORD!

Allie's exact words about what? What exactly did Allie lie about?

In your own words, supported by links that verify it.

You have been owned as well as shown to be a liar and a hypocrite, so it's not surprising that you would use your usual avoidance tactic and not respond to what you have been asking for over the last few days.

LOL

Your lie where you falsely try to calim that I am comparing gun ownership to slavery.

and yet here is what I actually said in response to a line of bs from logical.

UH this kind of argument is funny coming from the side that argues taking guns away won't help because the criminals will find a way to get guns. If they are illegal in that country then they are probably transported in an illegal manner. Is that logic really that hard for you to grasp?

Things that are illegal make it into this country all of the time does that make their presence here justified or condoned??

So how is the FACT that criminals breaking the law to commit the crime of slavery a "small detail" in your world?

So care to address it this time or are you going to try and lie again and says that I haven't posted it or that I posted links to others links that show nothing as you did last time??

I can do this as many times as it takes for you to respond even though you, I and everyone else here knows that you won't because everyone reading this knows that you are a LIAR even if they are as dishonest as you and refuse to admit it. LOL

I really didn't want to get back into this with you, and I tried ignoring it, but I do have a question for you:

Most guns can be shipped with other things (they are not ALIVE). Slaves are ALIVE. If a person does not have possession of their passport and another person is ordering them about and "herding" them into other countries, don't you think it would be obvious that something funny was going on with them? If the person is covered with bruises and acts in a "submisssive" manner to another person that is ordering them about, don't you think your obvious "security" would notice????? Guns do not show bruises, they do not act submissively or afraid, even a person at your level of intelligence should be able to reason that guns and slaves are different products.

UH do you actually think that you have a valid point?? We are talking about the process of obtaining illegal items. How do you think illegals get into this country?? Do you actually believe that they all have passports and get here legally and then jsut stay too long??

The fact is that CRIMINALS get items into countries where those items are ILLEGAL in that country more than likely through illegal means. Your argument where you claim that they must not be illegal or they wouldn't be able to get them there is beyond absurd.

BTW what does your new spin that really doesn't make any sense have to do with anything that was actually said??

I remind you of YOUR question.

If it is illegal, how can these "criminals" transport their "slaves" out of country where they are discovered abusing these people in other countries?

With your "if it is illegal" intro you seem to be implying that slavery was condoned because they found slaves that were transported into the country and my response was.

If they are illegal in that country then they are probably transported in an illegal manner. Is that logic really that hard for you to grasp?

So what does you new spin about alive and not alive have to do with that??

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

How sad for you.

BTW

If you are talking trigonometry and the person tells you, just tell me, don't you check to see if they know algebra first?

I have told you the book in the Bible. For the quran, it is in the first two chapters. Please come back when you actually have read one, or preferably, both.

Now what is your excuse????

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

AGAIN I am not doing your research for you. If you have a point then make it.

Pfft.

This is so incredibly stupid.

Imagine that, your usual nonresponsive BS. This is how you claim to have responded when you clearly cite no post and can only troll even as you run away from proof of your LIES. Good job. LOL

2696 replies - but the fucking retard DuhhhhhhrrrrrSmith says others are "running away.."

:lol::lol::cuckoo::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back