Trump says 4 years of Trump will fix everything

This is around the 5 minute mark.

He gets asked about his comment that "you won't have to vote again".

For me, that comment is typical of Trump. He says whatever and doesn't think before he opens his mouth, and that is DANGEROUS. He's said something which can be interpreted in a way which essentially says "I'll win and then I'll take over". Nobody should be saying that. Not if they mean it, and not if they don't mean it. It's lazy. And he's always lazy.

But anyway, he had 4 years and in four years he didn't fix everything. He didn't even get close to fixing everything. Now he says "vote for me for 4 years and I'll fix everything".

Again, another bad statement. What is "everything"? That can be interpreted as "I'll become a dictator", it could be interpreted as "the US won't have problems any more".

Either way, it's a fucking lie. He doesn't even seem to know what the problems are that he'll fix that'll make the US amazing. And why didn't he do it the first time around?

Yup, that sounds like the plans of a Dictator to me. If he is a Dictator on day one, what is going to stop him from continuing his Dictatorship. You think maybe, the United States Supremacist Court? Naw, they would tell him he is totally immune....wait....they already have! They have ordained trump as King.

For me, that comment is typical of Trump. He says whatever and doesn't think before he opens his mouth, and that is DANGEROUS. He's said something which can be interpreted in a way which essentially says "I'll win and then I'll take over". Nobody should be saying that. Not if they mean it, and not if they don't mean it. It's lazy. And he's always lazy.

But anyway, he had 4 years and in four years he didn't fix everything. He didn't even get close to fixing everything. Now he says "vote for me for 4 years and I'll fix everything".

Again, another bad statement. What is "everything"? That can be interpreted as "I'll become a dictator", it could be interpreted as "the US won't have problems any more".

Either way, it's a fucking lie. He doesn't even seem to know what the problems are that he'll fix that'll make the US amazing. And why didn't he do it the first time around?

His solution to everything is "close the border and drill, drill, drill."

We've had four years of Biden and four years of low approval ratings and four years of only 25% of Americans saying the country is going in the right direction. After four years, prices are 25% higher than when Biden took office. Biden/Harris have made things worse than four years ago.

Got it. So you want quicker death. Obiden 2 put death of America in view. #3 will end it. Trump can't fix much as one person, but he can slow it down. He can expose the internal cancer. This is the last vote for sure. They stole 2020 and probably this one also. But if we don't try, the end is shorter.
trump failed his first time....why should i vote for just another fucker who will probably die within the next 4 years....

Forum List

Back