Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

According to a poster on your side, as long as you are asking a question it doesn't matter how loaded it is you should just answer it. LOL

and

So according to logical, allie should answer those simple questions. Oh well they must have too many words in them for you rightwingers.

LOL

You could set the example and show us all how to answer those "loaded" questions.

nanny, nanny, boo, boo

You still haven't said if you are familiar with the "reunion" of Jacob, Esua, and Ishmael.

OK I will make a deal with you, I will show you how to answer loaded questions when you start answering my questions that you have avoided for the last few pages with your "nanny, nanny, boo, boo" BS and claims that my questions were off topic.

You do that and I will show you how to answer a loaded question.

Deal??

Are your questions, reasonable?

I am willing to have a reasonable discussion. I have been trying to have one for tens of pages. Let's see what you have.

You still haven't made a point. As I said earlier, make your point then we can discuss it Until then your continued failure to provide anything of substance that leads to an actual point has NOTHING to do with me or my knowledge of the bible.

Care to explain how you making a point relies on MY knowledge of the bible??

Furthermore, care to explain how you can honestly avoid my questions by claiming that they are off topic even as you demand I explain my knowledge of the bible in order to allow you to go on your off topic argument??

P.S. I clearly explained how this conversation went and how you got so much wrong and yet the best that you have to offer, after falsely accusing me of trivializing the threat of islam (lie on your part) is parroting "nanny, nanny, boo, boo" in lieu of presenting a real argument, addressing anything that I said and making a point.

Logical want a cracker??

I explained how your knowledge of the Bible in this story was important a couple of times, go find them.

saying it doesn't make it so. Where is your proof? I went back and found youe own words so why is it that you refuse to do the same??

My current point about your avoidance is that you need to make a point so we can discuss it. Do you really have that big of an issue following a simple conversation??

When you are asked a direct question (what you called loaded), to me it seems you cry at the apprehension of answering it directly.

Asking me a loaded question that is nothing but a FALSE accusation does not deserve to be answered and is NOT a direct question.

BTW, fortitude is a gift from the Holy Spirit, maybe when you are reading up on Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Esua and Ishmael, you could ask the Lord for some. It might help you from wetting your pants whenever someone asks you to make a direct statement or answer.

The FACT that I am putting up with your ignorance, dishonesty, hypocrisy and cowardice shows that I have more than enough fortitude but thanks for your concern.

P.S. you avoiding my questions again only makes you look even more desperate and dishonest. :)

The third time (not using quotes, so this version will be different from the other two), it is worded differently, hopefully so you will understand what I said the first two times.

To have an "informed" discussion, there must be a starting point. My challenge that islam chooses to believe differently from the Bible in reference to the "chosen" people, starts with: Abraham (and his children Issac and Ishmael). His grandchildren: Jacob and Esua build the case. They are the beginning. For you to understand this, you must either be familiar with that section of the OT or read it. If you choose not to familiarize yourself with that portion, judging from ALL your previous posts, you will simply heckle and jeer and not participate in an exchange of ideas, but of insults.
If you are familiar with it, and you choose to disagree, I will be able to understand which part you have problems with when you identify that portion of the story. Once we understand that portion of the Bible, we can move to the quran or islamic teaching to see the stark differences. Once there, it is fairly easy to see how the OT disproves the quran and islamic teaching that muslims are the "chosen people" and that the "Hebrews" lost that status when Ishmael was born.

Sharia Law

Be afraid.....be very afraid

A Coon Rapids man has been accused of killing his stepdaughter in Michigan Saturday.

Rahim Alfetlawi, 45, was arraigned in court Monday in Macomb County on a first-degree murder charge. He was being held without bail and is due back in court May 12.

He allegedly shot and killed Jessica Mokdad, 20, at her grandmother’s home in Warren, Mich., a suburban of Detroit, Mich.

A search of Coon Rapids Herald files shows that Mokdad graduated from Coon Rapids High School in 2009.

Alfetlawi allegedly was angry at Mokdad because she had moved to Michigan and was not following Muslim customs.

Coon Rapids man accused of killing stepdaughter in Michigan | ABC Newspapers

It is closer than you think.

You really are a dense lil' fuck.

Yes, Obama had to look at the plan, and decide whether it was good or not. No doubt aided by those in the military who knew whether the plan was good or not.......Anybody who had privy to the intelligence, the exact plan, and those who would be executing it, would have been able to see that it was a valid plan, and sign off on it......Still, it takes balls to make the call. I give Obama full credit for making the call.

Good at least you are making progress. LOL

So show me in that post you responded too where I "refused to" give Obama credit, ya' lying hack.

You asked for it you got it

He did what he should have done, Signed off, and then got the fuck outta the way of those who deserve 100% of the credit for a job well done.

If you give 100% of the credit away how much is left over?? LOL

BTW since I saw that you tried to call me out for not addressing your spin how about you respond to my previous post??

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3602118-post2506.html

or the one prior to that where you thanked allie but didn't have the balls to respond yourself?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3601853-post2492.html

So care to respond and if NOT what are you afraid of??
Your hack stupidity knows no bounds.

Yes, I give Obama full credit for making the call. It took guts.....He put his political career on the line.

I give Intel and Special Op's 100% credit for pulling off a beautiful mission......They put their lives and physical well being on the line.

Am I supposed to give Obama credit for putting his life on the line to gain intel, and credit for strapping it on next to those SEALS and actually doing the mission?[/quote]

LOL so that is your NEW spin funny how you didn't phrase it that way the first time around. LOL

And why would I respond to your continually exposed twists and lies?

Fact is, and it's been fully proven up here, and on countless other threads, that all you have is twisting of words and lies.....Doesn't matter how anybody responds, you'll just twist it and lie to desperately try and make yourself look like some kind of what the fuck ever you imagine in that head of yours.

Face it Dr, you're a strange, insecure lil' man.

Saying it doesn't make it so and the FACT that you are still refusing to respond to the proof that you demanded exposes your disheonsty and says nothing about me. LOL

Poor coweardly jester makes demands and then runs away after he gets exactly what he asked for. LOL

BTW since I saw that you tried to call me out for not addressing your spin how about you respond to my previous post??

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3602118-post2506.html

or the one prior to that where you thanked allie but didn't have the balls to respond yourself?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3601853-post2492.html

You demand that others must address every comment that you make no matter how ignorant your comments are, so will you be honest and address mine and if NOT what are you afraid of??

He's an idiot......Notice how he couldn't address how I laid out what happens if a mission goes awry, or mistakes are made.....That is exactly how it works.

So how or why should I address your common sense statements about what should happen?? Furthermore it takes no military knowledge to make such statements, so why pretend that it does??

Any time spent in TOC tents and mission debriefs makes that pretty well known.

LOL

You could set the example and show us all how to answer those "loaded" questions.

nanny, nanny, boo, boo

You still haven't said if you are familiar with the "reunion" of Jacob, Esua, and Ishmael.

OK I will make a deal with you, I will show you how to answer loaded questions when you start answering my questions that you have avoided for the last few pages with your "nanny, nanny, boo, boo" BS and claims that my questions were off topic.

Deal??

I am willing to have a reasonable discussion. I have been trying to have one for tens of pages. Let's see what you have.

YEs they are and have been. So unless you can show how they are unreasonable please answer them and stop running away and hiding behind false claims that they are unreasonalbe, irrelevant or that they don't make sense.

I have heard all of the BS reasons that you right wingers have given to avoid questions most of them have contradicted your own standards for posters on the left.
You are a prime example of that as you avoided some of my questions claiming that they were off topic even as you demand that I debate your claims about the ot and the quran even though you have yet to make a point.

Both allie and jester demanded that I show proof of my claims that they are dishonest only to avoid that proof when it was given even as they call me a liar and fail to provide proof to back up their claims against me.

So stop running and answer the questions.

I made a fair offer to you and you are obviously too afraid to take it.

Last edited:
I explained how your knowledge of the Bible in this story was important a couple of times, go find them.

saying it doesn't make it so. Where is your proof? I went back and found youe own words so why is it that you refuse to do the same??

My current point about your avoidance is that you need to make a point so we can discuss it. Do you really have that big of an issue following a simple conversation??

Asking me a loaded question that is nothing but a FALSE accusation does not deserve to be answered and is NOT a direct question.

BTW, fortitude is a gift from the Holy Spirit, maybe when you are reading up on Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Esua and Ishmael, you could ask the Lord for some. It might help you from wetting your pants whenever someone asks you to make a direct statement or answer.

The FACT that I am putting up with your ignorance, dishonesty, hypocrisy and cowardice shows that I have more than enough fortitude but thanks for your concern.

P.S. you avoiding my questions again only makes you look even more desperate and dishonest. :)

The third time (not using quotes, so this version will be different from the other two), it is worded differently, hopefully so you will understand what I said the first two times.

To have an "informed" discussion, there must be a starting point. My challenge that islam chooses to believe differently from the Bible in reference to the "chosen" people, starts with: Abraham (and his children Issac and Ishmael). His grandchildren: Jacob and Esua build the case. They are the beginning. For you to understand this, you must either be familiar with that section of the OT or read it. If you choose not to familiarize yourself with that portion, judging from ALL your previous posts, you will simply heckle and jeer and not participate in an exchange of ideas, but of insults.
If you are familiar with it, and you choose to disagree, I will be able to understand which part you have problems with when you identify that portion of the story. Once we understand that portion of the Bible, we can move to the quran or islamic teaching to see the stark differences. Once there, it is fairly easy to see how the OT disproves the quran and islamic teaching that muslims are the "chosen people" and that the "Hebrews" lost that status when Ishmael was born.

And I have said I have read the bible but not the quran so even if i knew the bible front to back by memory the fact that I have NOT read the quran means that by your standards we cannot have an informed discussion on the matter anyway. Therefore, my knowledge of the bible is NOT necessary for you to make a point IF you have one and provide the substance to back it up.

Provide the relevant books and excerpts from both the bible and the quran and make your point by doing a head to head comparison.

If you did this earlier, instead of playing your stupid games trying so desperately to make your failure to provide anything of substance about me, perhaps this discussion would have ended pages ago.

Loon.

PS..you never proved me a liar. Your ridiculous links prove nothing except that you have serious gaps in your understanding.

Sharia Law

Be afraid.....be very afraid

A Coon Rapids man has been accused of killing his stepdaughter in Michigan Saturday.

Rahim Alfetlawi, 45, was arraigned in court Monday in Macomb County on a first-degree murder charge. He was being held without bail and is due back in court May 12.

He allegedly shot and killed Jessica Mokdad, 20, at her grandmother’s home in Warren, Mich., a suburban of Detroit, Mich.

A search of Coon Rapids Herald files shows that Mokdad graduated from Coon Rapids High School in 2009.

Alfetlawi allegedly was angry at Mokdad because she had moved to Michigan and was not following Muslim customs.

Coon Rapids man accused of killing stepdaughter in Michigan | ABC Newspapers

It is closer than you think.

So he commited what is considered a CRIME, unless it is proven to be accidental, and you think that is evidence of sharia law being accepted in this country??
If that is not what you are trying to say then please explain, what is your point?

Loon.

PS..you never proved me a liar. Your ridiculous links prove nothing except that you have serious gaps in your understanding.

And yet I did prove you to be a liar when I showed how you misrepresented what I said and then repeated that LIE after being caller out for it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3557841-post2269.html

Did you really compare gun ownership to slavery?

:lol:

No, I didn't and if you had any intelligence and could read you would see that i compared the ARGUMENTS about obtaining illegal items.
WOW! You really aren't very bright are you?

BTW I see that you avoided my questions about your own words, so should I take your avoidance as admission that you don't actually have an answer to support your spin?

Face it, your spin was beyond absurd and your best defense is to pretend it never happened which is why you avoided questions about your postion.

You made the parallel, not me, nitwit. I enjoy watching you guys backpedal, though. It's a stupid parallel.

and yet here is what I actually said in response to a line of bs from logical.

I was not trying to slant the story. I am aware that Hindus and other far eastern communities participate in slavery.

There are more stories in the news (worldwide) about muslims abusing slaves/servants than what you hear about the Hindus. If it is illegal, how can these "criminals" transport their "slaves" out of country where they are discovered abusing these people in other countries? Again, you do not disagree with the evidence presented, but focus on a small detail that you can twist to ignore the truth. Maybe that is why you chose islam, you don't care to know or live the truth.

UH this kind of argument is funny coming from the side that argues taking guns away won't help because the criminals will find a way to get guns. If they are illegal in that country then they are probably transported in an illegal manner. Is that logic really that hard for you to grasp?

Things that are illegal make it into this country all of the time does that make their presence here justified or condoned??

So how is the FACT that criminals breaking the law to commit the crime of slavery a "small detail" in your world?

So due to the fact that you repeated a false claim according to the defintion provided by one of your own you had the intent to decieve and are a liar.

Furthermore, how did you get that argument confused with one about "who brought up a topic first" on multiple occasions??

That is yet another example of how you were WRONG and repeated a false claim even after being told you were WRONG. So once again according to the evershifting definition from the right, you are a liar.

Loon.

And yet I did prove you to be a liar when I showed how you misrepresented what I said and then repeated that LIE after being caller out for it.

You made the parallel, not me, nitwit. I enjoy watching you guys backpedal, though. It's a stupid parallel.

I was not trying to slant the story. I am aware that Hindus and other far eastern communities participate in slavery.

There are more stories in the news (worldwide) about muslims abusing slaves/servants than what you hear about the Hindus. If it is illegal, how can these "criminals" transport their "slaves" out of country where they are discovered abusing these people in other countries? Again, you do not disagree with the evidence presented, but focus on a small detail that you can twist to ignore the truth. Maybe that is why you chose islam, you don't care to know or live the truth.

UH this kind of argument is funny coming from the side that argues taking guns away won't help because the criminals will find a way to get guns. If they are illegal in that country then they are probably transported in an illegal manner. Is that logic really that hard for you to grasp?

Things that are illegal make it into this country all of the time does that make their presence here justified or condoned??

So how is the FACT that criminals breaking the law to commit the crime of slavery a "small detail" in your world?

So due to the fact that you repeated a false claim according to the defintion provided by one of your own you had the intent to decieve and are a liar.

Furthermore, how did you get that argument confused with one about "who brought up a topic first" on multiple occasions??

That is yet another example of how you were WRONG and repeated a false claim even after being told you were WRONG. So once again according to the evershifting definition from the right, you are a liar.

does your rep board look like a red dot special?

Deal??

YEs they are and have been. So unless you can show how they are unreasonable please answer them and stop running away and hiding behind false claims that they are unreasonalbe, irrelevant or that they don't make sense.

I have heard all of the BS reasons that you right wingers have given to avoid questions most of them have contradicted your own standards for posters on the left.
You are a prime example of that as you avoided some of my questions claiming that they were off topic even as you demand that I debate your claims about the ot and the quran even though you have yet to make a point.

Both allie and jester demanded that I show proof of my claims that they are dishonest only to avoid that proof when it was given even as they call me a liar and fail to provide proof to back up their claims against me.

List the questions.

Loon.

does your rep board look like a red dot special?

Do you actually care about rep on a messageboard as if it will somehow validate you and your bs opinions?? Hmm?? Oh goody you found some other rightwing lemming that believes just as you do and pats you on the back for parroting the same rightwing propaganda he swallows without question. LOL

Furthermore the fact is that it can be and is artificially inflated by rep whores like allie who are so desperate to neg rep people that she wil go out of her way to "spread the rep around" all so she can go back and neg rep someone a fourth or fifth day in a row even as she continues to run away from the very facts that she demanded.

In addition to that, all one needs to do is create multiple log ins, something I am sure many on this board have done, then log in as one of their new names and the post enough to get the ability to give rep and then spam their original name with pos reps to increase it's rep.

That you actually believe it means something to have rep is just, WOW is all that can be said.

Last edited:

And I have said I have read the bible but not the quran so even if i knew the bible front to back by memory the fact that I have NOT read the quran means that by your standards we cannot have an informed discussion on the matter anyway. Therefore, my knowledge of the bible is NOT necessary for you to make a point IF you have one and provide the substance to back it up.

Provide the relevant books and excerpts from both the bible and the quran and make your point by doing a head to head comparison.

If you did this earlier, instead of playing your stupid games trying so desperately to make your failure to provide anything of substance about me, perhaps this discussion would have ended pages ago.

Heavy sigh. You still have not indicated if you understand the story from the Bible from Abraham to Jacob going to meet his brother Esua and the greeting he received. Since you have not shown any comprehension, I can only interpret this as more nanny, nanny, boo, boo.

List the questions.

You avoided them, YOU go back through the last 20 or so pages and find them. I have been going back for days reposting stuff that has been previously said and ignored only to have it ignored again while morons like you are thanking them for calling me names even as they ignore the very facts that they demanded.

I am not going to do your work for you, especially when you avoided my questions the first time around.

Heavy sigh. You still have not indicated if you understand the story from the Bible from Abraham to Jacob going to meet his brother Esua and the greeting he received. Since you have not shown any comprehension, I can only interpret this as more nanny, nanny, boo, boo.

I am through palying with you, either make a point or STFU and stop hassling me because you failed to make a point.

You made a claim about the OT and the quran so once again YOU need to provide the relevant books and excerpts from both the bible and the quran and make your point by doing a head to head comparison.

My knowledge on the bible has NOTHING to do with whether you have a valid argument or not.

Any further attempts to make your failure to make a point about me will only get the above response.

I am through palying with you, either make a point or STFU and stop hassling me because you failed to make a point.

You made a claim about the OT and the quran so once again YOU need to provide the relevant books and excerpts from both the bible and the quran and make your point by doing a head to head comparison.

My knowledge on the bible has NOTHING to do with whether you have a valid argument or not.

Any further attempts to make your failure to make a point about me will only get the above response.

go to google or bing and do a Bible search on "Abraham". The story about Abraham is in Genesis. I am not good with Chapter and Verse. I know it might take you seconds to complete this (valuable time that you could be calling someone a liar instead of understanding what idea they are trying to convey). I believe in you, drsmith. You can do it. Nanny, nanny, boo, boo.

List the questions.

You avoided them, YOU go back through the last 20 or so pages and find them. I have been going back for days reposting stuff that has been previously said and ignored only to have it ignored again while morons like you are thanking them for calling me names even as they ignore the very facts that they demanded.

I am not going to do your work for you, especially when you avoided my questions the first time around.

If they are not important enough for you to relist them, they must not be important.

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

go to google or bing and do a Bible search on "Abraham". The story about Abraham is in Genesis. I am not good with Chapter and Verse. I know it might take you seconds to complete this (valuable time that you could be calling someone a liar instead of understanding what idea they are trying to convey). I believe in you, drsmith. You can do it. Nanny, nanny, boo, boo.

I am through playing with you, either make a point or STFU and stop hassling me because you failed to make a point.

Forum List

Back