Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Twisting Allie's words again?

Christ, your lies are becoming downright ridiculous.

Grow up!

:lol::lol::lol: You need a tissue too?
Actually yes, thank you!

I'm laughing so hard at you and Drlil'mans failed attempts up here, that i'm crying!

But I must say, you aren't nearly as comical as Drlil'mans childish lil' rants of:

"But, but, but, you said this, and then I said that. And, and, and then I didn't say that, but you did say this., And then, but, and then, but, You ran away, but I didn't run away. And then he ran away, but, but, but, she didn't run away. And then, and then, and then, I said that again, and you said that again, but I didn't say that, because you said that. And, and, and, well, and then my mommy took my cookie away, and, and, and, then she told me get off her computer and go clean my room because, well, well, well, Ya' see, see, see, uh, uh, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Fuckin' insecure lil' fool, to be sure.

It's nice to see that you admit that you lack the integrity to stand behind your own words.

This is a message board after all and all we have to go on are the words we post and if you have such little reguard for your words on this board then you have NO integrity.

BTW why demand that we show proof of your lies when you try to ridicule us for doing just that??

I was under the impression he paid to have it done...which is a crime in this country.

Is that the same as what Obama did?

BTW, you won't find me hooting and cheering that osama is dead. I know it doesn't make any difference, since the enemy is not individuals but Islam itself.

Oh look at this rightwinger trivializing the threat of radical islam. LOL Osama didn't matter at all. LOL

Yep...this is truely an example of trivializing the importance of a radical Muslim leading a terrorist organization.

Now I am waiting for logical to chime in and tell us that is not the topic of this thread even as he continues to demand that I prove my knowledge of the bible so he can make an off topic point that apparently relies solely on my biblical knowledge. LOL

Maybe he is just trying to pull a fast one and doesn't want to post his BS unless he thinks he can spin his lies? That can be the only REAL reason I can think of as to why he doesn't just make his point.

Twisting Allie's words again?

Christ, your lies are becoming downright ridiculous.

Grow up!

According to a poster on your side, as long as you are asking a question it doesn't matter how loaded it is you should just answer it. LOL

and
Do you agree with Lasher and bod that the JOOOOOZZZZZ control everything?

You could say: no, I do not agree
or yes, I do agree

If you are interested in "bod"'s dignity, you could say: I don't believe that "bod" believes that and neither do I .... etc

I thought it was a simple question, too many words for you in the same question?

So according to logical, allie should answer those simple questions. Oh well they must have too many words in them for you rightwingers.

LOL

You could set the example and show us all how to answer those "loaded" questions.

nanny, nanny, boo, boo

You still haven't said if you are familiar with the "reunion" of Jacob, Esua, and Ishmael.

OK I will make a deal with you, I will show you how to answer loaded questions when you start answering my questions that you have avoided for the last few pages with your "nanny, nanny, boo, boo" BS and claims that my questions were off topic.

You do that and I will show you how to answer a loaded question.

Deal??

Last edited:
You still haven't let me know how well you understand this part of the Bible.

nanny, nanny, boo, boo

You still haven't made a point. As I said earlier, make your point then we can discuss it Until then your continued failure to provide anything of substance that leads to an actual point has NOTHING to do with me or my knowledge of the bible.

Care to explain how you making a point relies on MY knowledge of the bible??

Furthermore, care to explain how you can honestly avoid my questions by claiming that they are off topic even as you demand I explain my knowledge of the bible in order to allow you to go on your off topic argument??

P.S. I clearly explained how this conversation went and how you got so much wrong and yet the best that you have to offer, after falsely accusing me of trivializing the threat of islam (lie on your part) is parroting "nanny, nanny, boo, boo" in lieu of presenting a real argument, addressing anything that I said and making a point.

Logical want a cracker??

I explained how your knowledge of the Bible in this story was important a couple of times, go find them.

saying it doesn't make it so. Where is your proof? I went back and found youe own words so why is it that you refuse to do the same??

I don't know what point you even have (it all sounds like: nanny, nanny, boo, boo).

My current point about your avoidance is that you need to make a point so we can discuss it. Do you really have that big of an issue following a simple conversation??

When you are asked a direct question (what you called loaded), to me it seems you cry at the apprehension of answering it directly.

Asking me a loaded question that is nothing but a FALSE accusation does not deserve to be answered and is NOT a direct question.

BTW, fortitude is a gift from the Holy Spirit, maybe when you are reading up on Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Esua and Ishmael, you could ask the Lord for some. It might help you from wetting your pants whenever someone asks you to make a direct statement or answer.

The FACT that I am putting up with your ignorance, dishonesty, hypocrisy and cowardice shows that I have more than enough fortitude but thanks for your concern.

P.S. you avoiding my questions again only makes you look even more desperate and dishonest. :)

Love this...had to share:

obamaosama.png

You guys are pathetic.

Nothing like a pandering, lying pos who takes credit for what real heroes have accomplished.

The President is the CiC, the one who gave to order, is he not? If he did not give the order bin Laden would still be alive!

Who would you blame if something went wrong with the operation and some of the Seals got killed?
First, you would have to look into intel, and see if they had it right. Second, you would have to look at the mission planners, and scrutinize the mission plans. Third, you would have to look at the troops executing said mission, and how they performed said mission, too include what mistakes may have been made. Fourth, you go up the chain of command who were directly involved in said mission. Fifth, you would have to look at the president, and whether he signed off on a valid mission, or as in Carter did, a mission that was poorly planned, and executed.

I would say, from what we have learned, Obama signed off on a solid mission. He showed some balls in doing so, even if it was a no-brainer..

He did what he should have done, Signed off, and then got the fuck outta the way of those who deserve 100% of the credit for a job well done. Those would be the ones who put their asses and lives on the line. The ones who would actually spill real blood.

:lol::lol::lol: You need a tissue too?

What is hilarious is that he still refuses to address how he got called out for trying to twist your words when he tried to claim that your comments after you cited allie's posts were exact quotes of what allie said.

Then jester spent days demanding that you show where allie stated exactly what you stated after those links. LOL

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3577946-post2312.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3567581-post2275.html

And despite proof of his own twisting of your words so he can claim that you twisted allie's words he still has the nerve to try to accuse you of it. LOL

Links to prior posts of dr. smith's which have links to prior posts which have links to prior posts...

And, as usual, provide zero substance, validate nothing, prove not a thing, and go nowhere.

Way to go!

WOW so you are now too lazy to even click on a link or read the content AROUND those links?? Imagine that. LOL

BTW this link is just a link to a post which has a quote from bod's post which shows his EXACT words that follow the links. Yes those are the same words that jester dishonestly tried to claim are exact quotes which he falsely claims that bod attributes to YOU.

here is jester's demand that bod provide those "exact' words

Now, I'll be waiting for Bodey and yourself to actually come up with even one lie by Allie, or the exaxct words of what Bodey actually claimed were said......Because so far, neither of you have provided one shred of evidence.......All you've provided are twists and turns, that completely lack any sort of substance......Both of you are lying, nothing more!

then he repeated it

Nowhere does she state that "it SEEMS we don't have enough attacks".

Nor did she state that she "wants to harrass muslims".

What it was, was an attmpt by Bodey to spin and lie

and yet when you look at those comments there are NO quotation marks and no attempt by bod to claim that they were exact quotes of what YOU said.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3487608-post872.html (want's burka outlawed to harass Muslims)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3491228-post921.html (seems to think we do not have enough attacks)

So where are the quotes jester?? How is it that you came to the conclusion that bod was quoting allie exactly with those comments after the links??? Where is YOUR proof??

There is NONE

Therefore, jester has been bouncing around this thread, ignoring facts as he goes, trying to attack bod accusing bod of twisting allie's words even as jester twists bod's words.

There you go allie, it's all splayed out for you to avoid again. This time it's in long form and just like the birthers you will refuse to accept the facts.

BTW jester, I see that you thanked allie for her typical nonresponseive trolling avoidance but that you didn't actually have the balls to respond yourself.

I wonder why?? LOL

Last edited:
You still haven't made a point. As I said earlier, make your point then we can discuss it Until then your continued failure to provide anything of substance that leads to an actual point has NOTHING to do with me or my knowledge of the bible.

Care to explain how you making a point relies on MY knowledge of the bible??

Furthermore, care to explain how you can honestly avoid my questions by claiming that they are off topic even as you demand I explain my knowledge of the bible in order to allow you to go on your off topic argument??

P.S. I clearly explained how this conversation went and how you got so much wrong and yet the best that you have to offer, after falsely accusing me of trivializing the threat of islam (lie on your part) is parroting "nanny, nanny, boo, boo" in lieu of presenting a real argument, addressing anything that I said and making a point.

Logical want a cracker??

I explained how your knowledge of the Bible in this story was important a couple of times, go find them.
I don't know what point you even have (it all sounds like: nanny, nanny, boo, boo).
When you are asked a direct question (what you called loaded), to me it seems you cry at the apprehension of answering it directly.
BTW, fortitude is a gift from the Holy Spirit, maybe when you are reading up on Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Esua and Ishmael, you could ask the Lord for some. It might help you from wetting your pants whenever someone asks you to make a direct statement or answer.
He has an apprehension to answer it directly because he stated he had knowledge of the Bible, never thinking you would attempt to tap into his knowledge of said Bible......I mean hey, you asked a solid, to the point question on Abraham, I, J, E, I.

Hence, all you will get from him are deflections and accusations........That's is his modus operandi, always has been.

Best just to sit back and enjoy his childish show. The more it goes on, the more entertaining it becomes.

Actually and interesting that i have to explain it to you AGAIN. I stated that I had read the bible and yes I do have some knowledge of it but never claimed to be a scholar wshich laogical falsely accused me of claiming nor did i brag about my knowledged of the bible.

Here we go again,

Fact is that logical made a claim, I asked him for substance to support said claim and in response he has provided numerous excuses to avoid providing anything of substance and despite your demand from those on the left that they prove all of their claims, including ones that you attribute to them but they never made, you rush to his defense try to claim that he shouldn't have to prove his claims.

Do you not see the hypocrisy in that or do you just not care that you are presenting yourself as a dishonest partisan cowardly hypocrite??

I was NOT creating a parallel between gun ownership and slavery and that was her FALSE argument.

I was talking about how criminals will get illegals items in spite of the fact that they are illegal in response to an argument made by logical where he was trying to argue that

Yep, you were creating a parallel between getting slaves and getting guns....

You guys are pathetic.

Nothing like a pandering, lying pos who takes credit for what real heroes have accomplished.

The President is the CiC, the one who gave to order, is he not? If he did not give the order bin Laden would still be alive!

Who would you blame if something went wrong with the operation and some of the Seals got killed?
First, you would have to look into intel, and see if they had it right. Second, you would have to look at the mission planners, and scrutinize the mission plans. Third, you would have to look at the troops executing said mission, and how they performed said mission, too include what mistakes may have been made. Fourth, you go up the chain of command who were directly involved in said mission. Fifth, you would have to look at the president, and whether he signed off on a valid mission, or as in Carter did, a mission that was poorly planned, and executed.

I would say, from what we have learned, Obama signed off on a solid mission. He showed some balls in doing so, even if it was a no-brainer..

He did what he should have done, Signed off, and then got the fuck outta the way of those who deserve 100% of the credit for a job well done. Those would be the ones who put their asses and lives on the line. The ones who would actually spill real blood.

Nice partisan tripe. Funny how you only responded AFTER I pointed out that he wouldn't get any real responses. So predictable.

BTW obama had to look at the plan and decided whether it was a good plan or not BEFORE given the go ahead. So based on your own spin obama had the choice therefore the responsibility and the credit as CiC. Weren't you allegedly in the military and shouldn't you already know that?? LOL

It's hilarious how you go through such a long drawn out process to find out who to blame and have no qualms jumping to refusing to give obama credit for making the hard decision to do it.

Quote: "Actually and interesting that i have to explain it to you AGAIN. I stated that I had read the bible and yes I do have some knowledge of it but never claimed to be a scholar wshich laogical falsely accused me of claiming nor did i brag about my knowledged of the bible.

Here we go again,

Fact is that logical made a claim, I asked him for substance to support said claim and in response he has provided numerous excuses to avoid providing anything of substance and despite your demand from those on the left that they prove all of their claims, including ones that you attribute to them but they never made, you rush to his defense try to claim that he shouldn't have to prove his claims.

Do you not see the hypocrisy in that or do you just not care that you are presenting yourself as a dishonest partisan cowardly hypocrite??
"

You're lying.

You guys don't ask direct questions or ask for support of statements that we make. What you do is ask UNRELATED questions, then apply them to another topic, and pretend that in answering the one question, we were providing an answer to the other question.

For example, somewhere someone said that a person who touched upon the topic of the Pilgrims, in a thread loosely dealing with the founding fathers, "said" that the pilgrims were the founding fathers.

Nope. Not so.

Likewise, your repeated insistence that I've been proven dishonest and a liar based upon my mistaken assumption that a person brought up a particular topic when in fact someone else brought it up.

Being wrong doesn't make me a liar. I'd be a liar if I insisted that I wasn't wrong, despite the evidence to the contrary. Which of course I never did. As soon as I realized the mistake, I owned it. It didn't affect anything, it wasn't done intentionally, and it wasn't a lie.

So you attribute dishonesty where there is none, and you refuse to own your own.

For example, Bod's dishonesty in continually asking the same questions, which have been answered over and over. This is why nobody answers your stupid questions. You have shown a propensity for posting irrelevant questions. Nobody wants to waste time on them, particularly given the fact that when the answer is not one that fits in with your own version of facts, you lie and say the question wasn't answered.

Is any of this getting through? People don't answer you because you're dishonest. Nobody wants to play with liars.

Last edited:
I was NOT creating a parallel between gun ownership and slavery and that was her FALSE argument.

I was talking about how criminals will get illegals items in spite of the fact that they are illegal in response to an argument made by logical where he was trying to argue that

Yep.

thanks for agreeing with me that I was not creating a parallel between GUN OWNERSHIP and SLAVERY.

Oh and before you whine about anything you omitted parts of my post so it's only fair that I can do the same to yours.

Here is my post in it's entirety try not to run away so fast this time coward. LOL

If it is illegal, how can these "criminals" transport their "slaves" out of country where they are discovered abusing these people in other countries?

and i responded by pointing to a righty argument that they are criminals and will get things even IF they are illegal to call out logical for his BS argument that it must be legal or else it wouldn't be allowed to happen.

At no point did I create a parallel or comparison between gun ownership and slavery.

Once again you expose your dishonesty and do nothing to excuse allie's LIE as you refuse to discuss what I ACTUALLY said and instead run with you usual made up bs.

Which lie are you attributing to me now? You need to be specific and name them. Just saying "Allie's lie" is too vague.

Of course it is, because they only "lie" you've been able to link is my "lie" about who brought up one topic first...and as such was completely irrelevant to the topic itself.

FIVE men were arrested under the Terrorism Act close to a British nuclear plant yesterday — just hours after it was announced Osama Bin Laden had been killed

"
Bakri, 53, now living in Lebanon, said: "The news of the death of Sheikh Osama has saddened and delighted us at the same time.
"It saddened us because we lost a leader - and it is welcomed because he fell a martyr as he wanted. The martyrdom of Osama Bin Laden will infuse new life into the next generation, as jihad will not stop."
Anjem Choudary, a London-born protege of Bakri, said: "The struggle will continue. Jihad never stops. Sheikh Osama Bin Laden is a modern day hero for Muslims around the world."

Terror arrests at nuke plant | The Sun |News

Nice partisan tripe. Funny how you only responded AFTER I pointed out that he wouldn't get any real responses. So predictable.

BTW obama had to look at the plan and decided whether it was a good plan or not BEFORE given the go ahead. So based on your own spin obama had the choice therefore the responsibility and the credit as CiC. Weren't you allegedly in the military and shouldn't you already know that?? LOL

It's hilarious how you go through such a long drawn out process to find out who to blame and have no qualms jumping to refusing to give obama credit for making the hard decision to do it.
You really are a dense lil' fuck.

Yes, Obama had to look at the plan, and decide whether it was good or not. No doubt aided by those in the military who knew whether the plan was good or not.......Anybody who had privy to the intelligence, the exact plan, and those who would be executing it, would have been able to see that it was a valid plan, and sign off on it......Still, it takes balls to make the call. I give Obama full credit for making the call.....He could have pulled a Clinton and pussed out.....Or pulled a Carter and signed off on a fiasco, in a desperate attempt at hoping it would work to save a failing presidency.

So show me in that post you responded too where I "refused to" give Obama credit, ya' lying hack.
Fact is, Obama risked a political career. Those intel and SEAL team members risked their lives so, who deserves the bulk of the credit where it's due?

What's more precious, a god damn political career, or life?

Oh, and get off your high horse, son......I responded to a question that was asked. It had nothing to do with any of your mindless, typically childish ramblings.

Last edited:

You really are a dense lil' fuck.

Yes, Obama had to look at the plan, and decide whether it was good or not. No doubt aided by those in the military who knew whether the plan was good or not.......Anybody who had privy to the intelligence, the exact plan, and those who would be executing it, would have been able to see that it was a valid plan, and sign off on it......Still, it takes balls to make the call. I give Obama full credit for making the call.....He could have pulled a Clinton and pussed out.....Or pulled a Carter and signed off on a fiasco, in a desperate attempt at hoping it would work to save a failing presidency.

So show me in that post you responded too where I "refused to" give Obama credit, ya' lying hack.
Fact is, Obama risked a political career. Those intel and SEAL team members risked their lives so, who deserves the bulk of the credit where it's due?

What's more precious, a god damn political career, or life?

Oh, and get off your high horse, son......I responded to a question that was asked. It had nothing to do with any of your mindless, typically childish ramblings.
He has hydrocephalus. Leave him alone.

Forum List

Back