Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

No, I've already negged you.

And still have no idea what you're going on about. Why you think I'm heartbroken about anything that happened yesterday (?) I have no idea. But do go on.

So, you have verifiable evidence that the SEAL team member/members who killed that douchebag were democrats?

Yes, I have evidence that Reagan didn't win the Cold War, but that Truman, Eisenhower, and 100s of thousands of American troops won it.

Every day for the past 20 years we have lived under a myth.

So, you have verifiable evidence that the SEAL team member/members who killed that douchebag were democrats?

Yes, I have evidence that Reagan didn't win the Cold War, but that Truman, Eisenhower, and 100s of thousands of American troops won it.

Every day for the past 20 years we have lived under a myth.
Yeah, that's why the Soviet Union continued to massively build up their military stockpiles, too include nukes, right up until Reagan scared the fuckin' piss out of 'em.

So, i'll ask again. Do you have verifiable evidence that the SEAL member/members who killed that sorry douchebag were democrats?

Do you even know what a holy war is?

It's a war undertaken at the (presumed) behest of God.

Have I proposed slaughtering Muslims in the name of God?

Nope, I haven't.

They certainly have proposed slaughtering innocents in the name of Allah, however.

So while they are engaged in a holy war already, I certainly have not advocated a holy war.

A war against an imminent threat, sure. But not at the behest of God.

Allie, you are no better than those who kill in the name of Allah you are so wrapped up in your dear religion that you feel you get closer to god by hating those who believe differently than you do.

Jesus did not approve of haters and you sure are one of them

Nope, I haven't.

They certainly have proposed slaughtering innocents in the name of Allah, however.

So while they are engaged in a holy war already, I certainly have not advocated a holy war.

Allie, you are no better than those who kill in the name of Allah you are so wrapped up in your dear religion that you feel you get closer to god by hating those who believe differently than you do.

Like I said, apparently you guys have no understanding of what a holy war is.

I don't advocate killing in the name of God. That's just a lie you've come up with and feel like spreading around in order to make Islam look better by comparison. If there are religious fanatics on THAT side, then all Christians must be zealots too, right?

Please link where I have advocated a "holy" war.

Nope, I haven't.

I don't advocate killing in the name of God. That's just a lie you've come up with and feel like spreading around in order to make Islam look better by comparison. If there are religious fanatics on THAT side, then all Christians must be zealots too, right?

The post where you said the fight was not against individuals but Islam itself

Your selfish religious views And hatred are an embarrassment to yourself and to the memory of Jesus

Fighting against a criminal and destructive ideology is not advocating a holy war, you moron.

Like I said you don't know what a holy war is, apparently.

"
holy war
Definition
ho·ly war

To hear the pronunciation, install Silverlight

ho·ly warsPlural

NOUN

religious war: a war undertaken in the name of a religion "

So when did I say we should go after Islam in the name of Christianity. Or even God?

I didn't. You have, again, proven your overweening ignorance of the topics you opine on.

Last edited:
I have no idea what you're talking about, honestly. You're so crazy it's hard to tell.

What would I be heartbroken over?

Then you are happy about yesterday's killing of OBL? Or do you trivialize it? That must be it...you are trivializing our success against Radical Islam.

Now get to work...you've got some neg rep to hand out.
Twisting Allie's words again?

Christ, your lies are becoming downright ridiculous.

Grow up!

:lol::lol::lol: You need a tissue too?

No, I've already negged you.
And still have no idea what you're going on about. Why you think I'm heartbroken about anything that happened yesterday (?) I have no idea. But do go on.

Well, keep it up....it's a good thing for others when you have to flail around to spread that rep in order to keep negging me once a day. I don't mind cause my reps going up anyways ...and after all, it seems to easily please you in some petty little way.

:lol::lol::lol:

Nope, I haven't.

You have to wonder if she thinks her religion gives her permission to hate and lie that much. :eusa_whistle:

Fighting against a criminal and destructive ideology is not advocating a holy war, you moron.

"
holy war
Definition
ho·ly war

ho·ly warsPlural

NOUN

So when did I say we should go after Islam in the name of Christianity. Or even God?

I didn't. You have, again, proven your overweening ignorance of the topics you opine on.

Oh look...Allie's squirming again.

Nope, I haven't.

You have to wonder if she thinks her religion gives her permission to hate and lie that much. :eusa_whistle:

She thinks that hating other religions brings her closer to Jesus. That is her simplistic view of the world......no better than radical Islam

"
holy war
Definition
ho·ly war

ho·ly warsPlural

NOUN

Oh look...Allie's squirming again.

:eusa_eh:

Take your own advice, if you want to discuss the OT and then compare it to the quran start your own thread.

Thank you for "proving" that you have no interest in actually discussing subjects or ideas. I made a statement to challenge sunniman (who told me he was familiar with both the Bible and the quran) about the OT and the quran and you jumped into it. When I asked about your understanding, you said that you had read the Bible. Since then, all I get is "fluff". If you do not understand where the Bible and quran seperate versions of same story, it is hard to understand why "islam" (in particular the political side of islam) is so very dangerous. Obviously, your curiosity lies in being able to nanny, nanny, boo, boo anyone that you disagree with, instead of bringing a reasonable discussion. If you are willing to trivialize the differences between Christianity and islam, it is no wonder you are willing to trivialize the actions of their terrorists.

Nope but nice dishonest attempt to put words into my mouth. I was just applying YOUR own standard to YOU. You started the whole "deflection" argument and now that YOUR own standard is applied to YOU, your best defense is to try to accuse me of not wanting to discuss a topic in which you ahve made NO point.

Furthermore, you made a CLAIM while providing NOTHING of substante to back it up. It wasn't a challenge or and invitiation so please stop being dishoenst about that.

Also i stated that I had read the bible in response to someithing allie said. Once again you try to rewrite where this discussion began.

At another point you also accused me of claiming to be a biblical scolar becuase you got me confused with sunnu and now you admit that you got bod and I confused.

So if you can't keep track of who you are talking to and what they are saying why is it that you actually believe that you have any credibility??

Furthermore, the last sentence of your post is the biggest whopper of all. You fail to provide any substance to support your claim or make a point at any time and your best fall back is to accuse me of trivializing the threat of terrorists when I have done NO such thing.

Thanks for the dishonesty now if you have a point to make, MAKE IT!.

You still haven't let me know how well you understand this part of the Bible.

nanny, nanny, boo, boo

So you can't answer my simple questions?? I guess they had too many word for you in the same question?

WOW! You are so desperate to "get me" that you contradict yourself and don't even realize it. LOL

Your questions are leading off to vast territory that has little to do with "why dems trivialize radical islamists" (isn't that LIKE trivializing). Please, state some facts concerning radical islam or questions on the subject.
Otherwise: nanny, nanny, boo, boo

LOL so only you can go off topic and only your off topic questions have to be answered??

Thanks for the hypocrisy. LOL

BTW how is anything I said as I questioned you about YOUR own statements in this thread off topic??

BTW in case you missed I asked you a question about being a muslim based on your own statements about christianity so

"logical, do you believe that claiming you are a muslim makes it so??"

How is that not on topic?? Care to explain or is this the usual tactic of the right as you claim something is off topic because you wish to avoid it even as you demand answers for your off topic questions??

Do you not see how hypocritical you are being??

I "thanked" a poster that said: saying you are Christian does not make it so (typically, that means that I agree with the statement or I found it amusing). As if my religion is important to you, you ask me about being a muslim. How is that relevant to dems trivializing radical islam?

She thinks that hating other religions brings her closer to Jesus. That is her simplistic view of the world......no better than radical Islam

Yeah, she's a terrorist who kills people...

Oh wait, no she isn't - you're just a lying fucking retard - a leftist trivializing the threat from radical Islam through the logical fallacy of moral equivalence.

Carry on...

The post where you said the fight was not against individuals but Islam itself

Your selfish religious views And hatred are an embarrassment to yourself and to the memory of Jesus

Memory of Jesus????????? Last i knew He was still alive. Did something happen that i don't know about??? :confused:

I have no idea what you're talking about, honestly. You're so crazy it's hard to tell.

Then you are happy about yesterday's killing of OBL? Or do you trivialize it? That must be it...you are trivializing our success against Radical Islam.

George Bush said he wanteded to get those responsible for 9/11. Later he said that Osama was not that important (meaning the priorities of the military action had changed). The military and intellegence did their jobs and in the course of their duties discovered the hiding place of Osama. They called Obama and asked if it was okay (dems want the military to ask permission before they fire their guns). Obama said, go ahead. Now, "you" are claiming Obama got Osama. Aren't you trivializing the intelligence and military that did the actual work? Yes, Obama did make a decision (and in less than many months that it took to make one about Afganistan, he did good), but he "inherited" the solution. His policies have been towards appearances, and not results. As the libs want to make this about "Obama", the rest of the country recognizes those that fell on 9/11, the military and intelligence personnel that have fallen and were injured to make this possible. As the libs want to declare "mission accomplished" the rest of the country knows the other foot has yet to fall. This was "one battle". It is not the "war".

George Bush said he wanteded to get those responsible for 9/11. Later he said that Osama was not that important (meaning the priorities of the military action had changed). The military and intellegence did their jobs and in the course of their duties discovered the hiding place of Osama. They called Obama and asked if it was okay (dems want the military to ask permission before they fire their guns). Obama said, go ahead. Now, "you" are claiming Obama got Osama. Aren't you trivializing the intelligence and military that did the actual work? Yes, Obama did make a decision (and in less than many months that it took to make one about Afganistan, he did good), but he "inherited" the solution. His policies have been towards appearances, and not results. As the libs want to make this about "Obama", the rest of the country recognizes those that fell on 9/11, the military and intelligence personnel that have fallen and were injured to make this possible. As the libs want to declare "mission accomplished" the rest of the country knows the other foot has yet to fall. This was "one battle". It is not the "war".

Nope, I haven't.

Where did Allie claim that she "hated" muslims? Stating facts does not mean you "hate" the subject matter. If you want to "solve" problems or "improve" something, you must look at it realistically. If you don't like the color of something so you paint it the same color, have you changed anything?

Forum List

Back