Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

It was a QUESTION!!!! Try to answer it.

Actually that was a question directed at me based on a false accusation against bod.

If I asked,

Why are you such a lying hypocritical dishonest piece of trash?

Would you not believe that I was calling you a lying hypocritical dishonest piece of trash??

Phrasing an accusation in the form of a question does not change the fact that it is an accusation. Do you actually believe forming it as a question is a valid excuse??

Do you agree with Lasher and bod that the JOOOOOZZZZZ control everything?

You could say: no, I do not agree
or yes, I do agree

If you are interested in "bod"'s dignity, you could say: I don't believe that "bod" believes that and neither do I .... etc

I thought it was a simple question, too many words for you in the same question?

So you can't answer my simple questions?? I guess they had too many word for you in the same question?

WOW! You are so desperate to "get me" that you contradict yourself and don't even realize it. LOL

If you will recall, I am the one who answered your questions on Isaac, Jacob (Israel)....but if you've got more....go right ahead and ask them.

I apologize, I confuse you and rsmith.

Back to your question: if the subject is an issue with "islamic terrorists", and someone wants to discuss "Christian terrorist", they are trying to "NOT discuss the topic" (in many circles that is known as trivializing or ignoring the topic).

If they want to discuss issues with Christian terrorists, they could start their own thread, and all of those people that want to join that discussion would join them.

As far as Jacob, I believe we left off with the greeting that Esua gave Jacob and his wives after fleeing his father in law, after working for him for at least twenty one years. Are you aware of that greeting? Does that mean they were "peaceful" or "not"? Are you aware that Esua was living in the same area as Ishmael (implying they got along, quite well)?

Take your own advice, if you want to discuss the OT and then compare it to the quran start your own thread.

Thank you for "proving" that you have no interest in actually discussing subjects or ideas. I made a statement to challenge sunniman (who told me he was familiar with both the Bible and the quran) about the OT and the quran and you jumped into it. When I asked about your understanding, you said that you had read the Bible. Since then, all I get is "fluff". If you do not understand where the Bible and quran seperate versions of same story, it is hard to understand why "islam" (in particular the political side of islam) is so very dangerous. Obviously, your curiosity lies in being able to nanny, nanny, boo, boo anyone that you disagree with, instead of bringing a reasonable discussion. If you are willing to trivialize the differences between Christianity and islam, it is no wonder you are willing to trivialize the actions of their terrorists.

God would have known they were just "faking" it...lol! God knows what's in everyone's heart and thoughts, so they didn't get away with anything. Just saying your a Christian doesn't make you one... :)

Now if only those people who claim to be christian understood that. BTW I find it funny that logical thanks you for this when he previously asked,

What "religion" do ALL those radicals in the ME practice?

so logical, do you believe that claiming you are a muslim makes it so??

nanny, nanny, boo boo! Do I have the substance of your posts (in condensed form)?

So you can't answer my questions?? I guess they had too many word for you in the same question?
LOL

Quote: Originally Posted by drsmith1072
Quote: Originally Posted by logical4u

I responded and told you that i am not going to play your games. it was your argument therefore the burden of providing substance to support your claims lies solely with YOU.

I have called you out for your failure to substantiate your claims and you continue to show that you have no point other than to attack me for your failure to provide substance to support your own arguments.
The fact that you continue to attack me and make your failure about me says far more about you than it does me.

Please do try to follow along so everything doesn't have to be spelled out for you.
Aren't you (yes, you), the one that is crying to have EVERYTHING spelled out for you??? I cannot determine where your claim for Biblical knowledge starts and where it stops. How can I discuss a subject with you when you claim to have read the Bible, but will not say one way or another if you are familiar with the topic or how in depth your knowledge goes.

So far, I have reviewed that Jacob was re-named Israel by the Lord and that Jacob was Abraham's grandson. I also asked if you were aware of the reception that Esau (who was living in Ishmael's protection/area) gave to Jacob after Jacob left "serving" his father in law for 21+ years with all his animals and his two wives?
WOW how many times does it have to explained to YOU?

YOU made the claim therefore the burden of proof is on YOU.

It is not my responsibility to google anything to substantiate or prove your claims wrong.

Furthermore what does your inability to substantiate your own claims have to do with my knowledge?? Why do you have to test my knowledge BEFORE you can provide some substance to support your own claims??

If you have a point get to it. Otherwise admit that you've got nothing real to offer and stop trying to make this about me when you are the one that made the claims.
You have not responded to your understanding of this particular story, or how familiar you are with this portion of the OT. It does me little good to have a discussion with someone that does not know the story. If you do not know the story, well, you can easily be misled. I do not want to do that. I would like for you to see the obvious, but if we cannot agree on a "reference point" there is no sense in pointing out something if you don't know where to begin to look.

Aww yet another perosnal attack followed with even more avoidance. Care to actually address what I said or is that too much to ask of you??

Furthermore, if anything I said confused you please point it out and I will explain it to you, otherwise your attack on my communitcations skills is nothing but a lame attempt to avoid the actual content of my posts.

What's even more hilarious is that I am pointing out the FACTS that you continue to avoid and you are the one engaging in peranol attacks even as you try to call me out for name calling. LOL

You accuse me of spin, then I show how you did exactly the same and you accuse me of name calling. WOW!

nanny, nanny, boo boo! Do I have the substance of your posts (in condensed form)?
He obviously doesn't have the biblical knowledge he claimed. It's pretty obvious what you are asking him to address. He seems to be avoiding it like the plague.

Interesting.

I refer you to your previous attempt to make this same argument and my response.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3577609-post2301.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3577946-post2312.html

Funny how you are avoiding your own words and lies like the plague. LOL

P.S. get some new material, your trolling is tired, repetitive and stale.

Actually that was a question directed at me based on a false accusation against bod.

If I asked,

Why are you such a lying hypocritical dishonest piece of trash?

Would you not believe that I was calling you a lying hypocritical dishonest piece of trash??

Phrasing an accusation in the form of a question does not change the fact that it is an accusation. Do you actually believe forming it as a question is a valid excuse??

or yes, I do agree

If you are interested in "bod"'s dignity, you could say: I don't believe that "bod" believes that and neither do I .... etc

I thought it was a simple question, too many words for you in the same question?

So you can't answer my simple questions?? I guess they had too many word for you in the same question?

WOW! You are so desperate to "get me" that you contradict yourself and don't even realize it. LOL

Your questions are leading off to vast territory that has little to do with "why dems trivialize radical islamists" (isn't that LIKE trivializing). Please, state some facts concerning radical islam or questions on the subject.
Otherwise: nanny, nanny, boo, boo

Quote: Originally Posted by logical4u

I responded and told you that i am not going to play your games. it was your argument therefore the burden of providing substance to support your claims lies solely with YOU.

I have called you out for your failure to substantiate your claims and you continue to show that you have no point other than to attack me for your failure to provide substance to support your own arguments.
The fact that you continue to attack me and make your failure about me says far more about you than it does me.

Please do try to follow along so everything doesn't have to be spelled out for you.
Aren't you (yes, you), the one that is crying to have EVERYTHING spelled out for you??? I cannot determine where your claim for Biblical knowledge starts and where it stops. How can I discuss a subject with you when you claim to have read the Bible, but will not say one way or another if you are familiar with the topic or how in depth your knowledge goes.

So far, I have reviewed that Jacob was re-named Israel by the Lord and that Jacob was Abraham's grandson. I also asked if you were aware of the reception that Esau (who was living in Ishmael's protection/area) gave to Jacob after Jacob left "serving" his father in law for 21+ years with all his animals and his two wives?
WOW how many times does it have to explained to YOU?

YOU made the claim therefore the burden of proof is on YOU.

It is not my responsibility to google anything to substantiate or prove your claims wrong.

Furthermore what does your inability to substantiate your own claims have to do with my knowledge?? Why do you have to test my knowledge BEFORE you can provide some substance to support your own claims??

If you have a point get to it. Otherwise admit that you've got nothing real to offer and stop trying to make this about me when you are the one that made the claims.
You have not responded to your understanding of this particular story, or how familiar you are with this portion of the OT. It does me little good to have a discussion with someone that does not know the story. If you do not know the story, well, you can easily be misled. I do not want to do that. I would like for you to see the obvious, but if we cannot agree on a "reference point" there is no sense in pointing out something if you don't know where to begin to look.

He obviously doesn't have the biblical knowledge he claimed. It's pretty obvious what you are asking him to address. He seems to be avoiding it like the plague.

Interesting.

I refer you to your previous attempt to make this same argument and my response.

You're fucking laughable!:lol::lol:

Bodey and yourself have miserably failed to provide one ALLIE lie, As usual, all you have is twisting her words, and then lying about the context. You fools have proven absolutely nothing.

You are a fucking joke......And now you are completely trying to avoid logical's question to you regarding your self professed biblical knowledge.

Grow the fuck up, lil' man. And get some damn help for your obvious inferiority complex.:cuckoo:

I apologize, I confuse you and rsmith.

Back to your question: if the subject is an issue with "islamic terrorists", and someone wants to discuss "Christian terrorist", they are trying to "NOT discuss the topic" (in many circles that is known as trivializing or ignoring the topic).

If they want to discuss issues with Christian terrorists, they could start their own thread, and all of those people that want to join that discussion would join them.

As far as Jacob, I believe we left off with the greeting that Esua gave Jacob and his wives after fleeing his father in law, after working for him for at least twenty one years. Are you aware of that greeting? Does that mean they were "peaceful" or "not"? Are you aware that Esua was living in the same area as Ishmael (implying they got along, quite well)?

Take your own advice, if you want to discuss the OT and then compare it to the quran start your own thread.

Thank you for "proving" that you have no interest in actually discussing subjects or ideas. I made a statement to challenge sunniman (who told me he was familiar with both the Bible and the quran) about the OT and the quran and you jumped into it. When I asked about your understanding, you said that you had read the Bible. Since then, all I get is "fluff". If you do not understand where the Bible and quran seperate versions of same story, it is hard to understand why "islam" (in particular the political side of islam) is so very dangerous. Obviously, your curiosity lies in being able to nanny, nanny, boo, boo anyone that you disagree with, instead of bringing a reasonable discussion. If you are willing to trivialize the differences between Christianity and islam, it is no wonder you are willing to trivialize the actions of their terrorists.

Nope but nice dishonest attempt to put words into my mouth. I was just applying YOUR own standard to YOU. You started the whole "deflection" argument and now that YOUR own standard is applied to YOU, your best defense is to try to accuse me of not wanting to discuss a topic in which you ahve made NO point.

Furthermore, you made a CLAIM while providing NOTHING of substante to back it up. It wasn't a challenge or and invitiation so please stop being dishoenst about that.

Also i stated that I had read the bible in response to someithing allie said. Once again you try to rewrite where this discussion began.

At another point you also accused me of claiming to be a biblical scolar becuase you got me confused with sunnu and now you admit that you got bod and I confused.

So if you can't keep track of who you are talking to and what they are saying why is it that you actually believe that you have any credibility??

Furthermore, the last sentence of your post is the biggest whopper of all. You fail to provide any substance to support your claim or make a point at any time and your best fall back is to accuse me of trivializing the threat of terrorists when I have done NO such thing.

Thanks for the dishonesty now if you have a point to make, MAKE IT!.

or yes, I do agree

Your questions are leading off to vast territory that has little to do with "why dems trivialize radical islamists" (isn't that LIKE trivializing). Please, state some facts concerning radical islam or questions on the subject.
Otherwise: nanny, nanny, boo, boo

LOL so only you can go off topic and only your off topic questions have to be answered??

Thanks for the hypocrisy. LOL

BTW how is anything I said as I questioned you about YOUR own statements in this thread off topic??

BTW in case you missed I asked you a question about being a muslim based on your own statements about christianity so

"logical, do you believe that claiming you are a muslim makes it so??"

How is that not on topic?? Care to explain or is this the usual tactic of the right as you claim something is off topic because you wish to avoid it even as you demand answers for your off topic questions??

Do you not see how hypocritical you are being??

Oh nice spin as you try to misrepresent what actually transpired. It wasn't about who breached a topic however, thanks for your NEW lie. LOL

Your "mistake", AKA LIE, came when you repeatedly and dishonestly tried to claim I was making a comparison or prallel between gun ownership and slavery when the FACT is that I made NO such comparison or parallel.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Duuuhhhhrrrrrsmith, you're a fucking idiot and boring in your stupidity.

The only one shown to actually lie here is bodecea.

Try to run through the elements of a "lie" again, sparky.

untrue
known by the speaker to be so
Intent to deceive

Unless all three are true, it ain't a lie - stupid fuck.

Interesting.

Bodey and yourself have miserably failed to provide one ALLIE lie, As usual, all you have is twisting her words, and then lying about the context. You fools have proven absolutely nothing.

You are a fucking joke......And now you are completely trying to avoid logical's question to you regarding your self professed biblical knowledge.

Grow the fuck up, lil' man. And get some damn help for your obvious inferiority complex.:cuckoo:

Check the links troll, the proof is right there.

However you and I both know that you lack the integrity to actually open them let alone address the content.

However, IF you want to act like an adult for a change why don't you open those links and explain how they are not the proof that you have been demanding for the last two weeks??

Or is that too much to ask of you??

Check the links troll, the proof is right there.

However you and I both know that you lack the integrity to actually open them let alone address the content.

However, IF you want to act like an adult for a change why don't you open those links and explain how they are not the proof that you have been demanding for the last two weeks??

Or is that too much to ask of you??

dr smith, your rep count is falling faster than obama's poll ratings?

oh yea, and TL:DR

Oh nice spin as you try to misrepresent what actually transpired. It wasn't about who breached a topic however, thanks for your NEW lie. LOL

Your "mistake", AKA LIE, came when you repeatedly and dishonestly tried to claim I was making a comparison or prallel between gun ownership and slavery when the FACT is that I made NO such comparison or parallel.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Duuuhhhhrrrrrsmith, you're a fucking idiot and boring in your stupidity.

The only one shown to actually lie here is bodecea.

Try to run through the elements of a "lie" again, sparky.

untrue
known by the speaker to be so
Intent to deceive

Unless all three are true, it ain't a lie - stupid fuck.

Based on my actual words my intent was known and i did not compare or create a parallel between gun onwership and slavery as allie tried to claim. I was comparing two arguments and I amde that clear to allie.

Furthermore, her REPETITION of that false allegation after I explained my position to her shows her INTENT to decieve as she tried to misrepresent what I said and dishonestly claim that I said something I did NOT.

She was informed that it was "untrue" based on that it was "known by the speaker to be so" and therefore she had "Intent to deceive" based on how she repeated a false allegation that she knew to be untrue, therefore she LIED.

BTW since you rightwingers are accusing those of us on the left of lying care to apply your new standard to your own claims??
Or is asking you to be honest too much to ask of you??

Based on my actual words my intent was known and i did not compare or create a parallel between gun onwership and slavery as allie tried to claim. I was comparing two arguments and I amde that clear to allie.

I don't agree at all. You thought you were being clever and turning a common "righty" argument around to use against her. In fact you WERE creating a parallel - albeit in a very clumsy manner.

She nailed you on your sloppy rhetoric - end of story.

The threat to America is not radical Islam....

The threat is right on our border where the drug cartel has killed ten times the people that AlQaida has

The threat is in our cities where gangs control the sections nobody will go to

The threat is right on our border where the drug cartel has killed ten times the people that AlQaida has

I think it's both

So are you claiming that Obama is just a murderer who killed Osama for no good reason?

So are you claiming that Obama is just a murderer who killed Osama for no good reason?

We killed a mass murderer

Doesn't mean it reflects our current threat

Golly gee...that darn Democrat President trivializing the threat from Radical Islam so much that he KILLED OBL. That's some serious trivializing, by gum.

Too bad he couldn't be more serious about Radical Islam like that great Republican President George W. Bush. Nothing says serious more than saying OBL doesn't concern him anymore.

Last edited:

Why'd we kill him?

Obama killed Osama?

Lol..I could have sworn it was real soldiers who did that.

Though I'm sure it was very stressful for the prez.

Forum List

Back