Why do ESPN think I want to listen to a Chinese woman talk about the NFL??

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I cant stand that ugly bitch Mina Kimes on ESPN who likes to come off as an NFL analyst. Im like......."Bitch I have no interest in what you have to say about football" Where did this bitch come from anywhere? It was a false rumor by NY post that ESPN laying off on air talent and I was praying she was on the list

Attachments

• Mina kimes.jpg
    Mina kimes.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 11
I cant stand that ugly bitch Mina Kimes on ESPN who likes to come off as an NFL analyst. Im like......."Bitch I have no interest in what you have to say about football" Where did this bitch come from anywhere? It was a false rumor by NY post that ESPN laying off on air talent and I was praying she was on the list
ESPN does not want you to listen to a Chinese woman. They want you to listen to a Korean woman.

Is Kimes Korean?
  • Kimes was born September 8, 1985, in Omaha, Nebraska. Her father served in the United States Air Force as a captain. Kimes is of Korean descent on her mother's side.

Mina Kimes - Wikipedia

Go ahead. Follow Trump's attacks on Chinese people by attacking all Pacific Asians, no matter wether they are Chinese or not.

Why not? That is what all other stupid, low IQ followers of Trump have been doing, then why not you?

I don't want to listen to anyone talking about the NFL, I prefer watching paint dry.

ESPN does not want you to listen to a Chinese woman. They want you to listen to a Korean woman.

Is Kimes Korean?
  • Kimes was born September 8, 1985, in Omaha, Nebraska. Her father served in the United States Air Force as a captain. Kimes is of Korean descent on her mother's side.

Mina Kimes - Wikipedia

Go ahead. Follow Trump's attacks on Chinese people by attacking all Pacific Asians, no matter wether they are Chinese or not.

Why not? That is what all other stupid, low IQ followers of Trump have been doing, then why not you?
I dont want to listen to her say shit

Still scared of women, closet-boy?

The left doesn’t view her as a person, she’s a token to exploit so they can promote themselves.

Woke orgs that do this ought to be ashamed of themselves. It’s so degrading

What you need to realize is that ESPN is entertainment programming, not sports content. They are far more interested in appearing woke and liberated than actually competent on sporting issues. Especially in their opinion/news content. It’s slightly better in their game coverage, but only mildly.

ESPN is to sports reporting what WWE is to wrestling.

I knew it was fbj as soon as I saw this thread title!

what-a-sunny-day.gif

What you need to realize is that ESPN is entertainment programming, not sports content. They are far more interested in appearing woke and liberated than actually competent on sporting issues. Especially in their opinion/news content. It’s slightly better in their game coverage, but only mildly.

ESPN is to sports reporting what WWE is to wrestling.
Not exactly. WWE has better sports commentators.

eyebrows-raise.gif

wyeho?

I think it's hilarious they put these women doing men's sports anyway. Aren't lefties constantly saying men shouldn't have opinions about women's issues?

What do women know about men's sports? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back