Why do gun-enthusiasts OBJECT to registering their weapons?

Guns were never registered during the early centuries, until the gov. wanted to prevent the citizens from rising up against it. The gov. has to monitor who own weapons so they can have an advantage to strike with full force. So, they made the excuse of preventing felons from owning guns which resulted in background checks which had nothing to do with registering.

You idiots are still "thinking" that the federal government wants to send you to concentration camps???
....and, nitwits, IF even that were a remote scenario, would your guns fend off the U.S. agencies?

Now, of course, you may be thinking that the Brits may come over and re-invade the colonies....in that case, there's no hope for you....LOL
---------------------------------- think of the ongoing wars in the middle east where peasents , Taliban , islamists , muslims of all sorts are fighting a super power . Also see how peasants ran that super power 'ussr' out of 'afghanistan' Nat .

Also see how peasants ran that super power 'ussr' out of 'afghanistan' Nat .

Sure......We ARMED them to the tune of billions of US dollars....Remember how we armed Afghanis to shoot down Russian helicopters?

(Why) do women oppose their names being recorded in a federal registry every time they have an abortion?

well then , look at he current muslims that are fighting another super power and exporting its soldiers thoughout the Western world to cause mayhem murder, see Orlando and thank the current CiC Nat .

(Why) do women oppose their names being recorded in a federal registry every time they have an abortion?

Probably for the same reason why morons like you don't have to register as an "official moron"....

Are you REALLY comparing what a woman chooses to do with her own body, to owning a lethal firearm?
Sure, some fellow right wing nitwits will agree with you, but sane people will readily label you an idiot.

Guns were never registered during the early centuries, until the gov. wanted to prevent the citizens from rising up against it. The gov. has to monitor who own weapons so they can have an advantage to strike with full force. So, they made the excuse of preventing felons from owning guns which resulted in background checks which had nothing to do with registering.

You idiots are still "thinking" that the federal government wants to send you to concentration camps???
....and, nitwits, IF even that were a remote scenario, would your guns fend off the U.S. agencies?

Now, of course, you may be thinking that the Brits may come over and re-invade the colonies....in that case, there's no hope for you....LOL
You must be a government shill spreading propaganda to citizens to lay down their weapons. It's the gov who gave us these rights to bear arms. Men protect their families at home with it, use it for sport and hunting, women defend themselves from rape and sexual assualt. You prefer them not to.

Millions of Americans support the right to bear arms and you rather ignore their Constitutional rights by repealing. Let us make you register to practice free speech because your mouth is a deadly weapon that will get Americans killed by invaders, foreign and domestic, which police and military would not be able to reach in time, but a neighborhood of armed citizens would be more than capable to fight.

Think about it....We register our cars...we register to vote....we used to register for the draft, etc. AND, gun enthusiasts on here simply LOVE to flaunt their knowledge of their guns, calibers, magazines, eta l......
YET, mention to them that they should register their weapons to a centralized data base, and they go ballistic (pardon the expression.)

The last time I looked, owning a car was a privilege, NOT a right. Next question: What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do you NOT understand?

well then , look at he current muslims that are fighting another super power and exporting its soldiers thoughout the Western world to cause mayhem murder

Yes, lets look at that "bright" scenario you offer above.....I am positive that ISIS or Al-Qaeda is telling their "soldiers", "Don't worry about securing a weapon in the US....those right wing idiots will ASSURE that you can buy virtually ANY weapon you'll need......LEGALLY.."

Think about it....We register our cars...we register to vote....we used to register for the draft, etc. AND, gun enthusiasts on here simply LOVE to flaunt their knowledge of their guns, calibers, magazines, eta l......
YET, mention to them that they should register their weapons to a centralized data base, and they go ballistic (pardon the expression.)

Let me ask the opposite

why do you want to register guns?

Let's assume Mateen had been required to register his assault weapon and pistol after purchase. Would that have discouraged him from killing 50 fucking people and wounding 50 more?

Now as to the answer to your question.

Duh, the government can't confiscate what they don't know about.

Do you know of anyone who's talking about confiscating cars? No? Me either.

Registration would help with the everyday gun violence . It'd hamper straw purchases for one .

As for the paranoid "confiscation " crowd . You are already licensed , there's your list.

You must be a government shill spreading propaganda to citizens to lay down their weapons. It's the gov who gave us these rights to bear arms. Men protect their families at home with it, use it for sport and hunting, women defend themselves from rape and sexual assualt. You prefer them not to.

Stupid, stupid "argument"....
Well, nitwit......HOW would registering your guns PREVENT all of the above from happening?

small-caliber-ammunition-01.jpg

Here's a little chart, although I think at .223 is a great deer cartridge.

The last time I looked, owning a car was a privilege, NOT a right. Next question: What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do you NOT understand?

The "well regulated " part. If we are gonna cherry pick lines .

Because it's none of your or anyone else's fucking business if I have a gun

Let me ask the opposite

why do you want to register guns?

Let's assume Mateen had been required to register his assault weapon and pistol after purchase. Would that have discouraged him from killing 50 fucking people and wounding 50 more?

Now as to the answer to your question.

Duh, the government can't confiscate what they don't know about.

Do you know of anyone who's talking about confiscating cars? No? Me either.

Registration would help with the everyday gun violence . It'd hamper straw purchases for one .

As for the paranoid "confiscation " crowd . You are already licensed , there's your list.

Give me one good reason you or anyone else needs to k ow what I own whether it be a weapon, a TV or anything else

Forum List

Back