Why do liberals love the past??

You learn from the past so you don't make the same mistakes. Republicans can't learn from the past. It's why they don't know anything of value.

As usual, you were born yesterday, listening to Rush or WHATEVER....MORON.

To a liberal Aristotle Cicero Jesus Locke Jefferson and Friedman were morons. A liberal will be a total 100% illiterate who thinks Rush invented conservatism.
Friedman, Reagan, and you- absolutely.
to a liberal Aristotle Cicero Jesus Locke Jefferson and Friedman were morons. A liberal will be a total 100% illiterate who thinks Rush invented conservatism.

You learn from the past so you don't make the same mistakes. Republicans can't learn from the past. It's why they don't know anything of value.
Friedman learned how liberals caused the Great Depression and Bernanke said he used that knowledge to prevent the housing crisis from turning into another Depression.

I know that's way too complicated for a liberal to grasp but perhaps Mom can explain it to you as you get older?

To a liberal Aristotle Cicero Jesus Locke Jefferson and Friedman were morons. A liberal will be a total 100% illiterate who thinks Rush invented conservatism.
to a liberal Aristotle Cicero Jesus Locke Jefferson and Friedman were morons. A liberal will be a total 100% illiterate who thinks Rush invented conservatism.
New BS Hater Conservatism he did.

Friedman learned how liberals caused the Great Depression and Bernanke said he used that knowledge to prevent the housing crisis from turning into another Depression.

I know that's way too complicated for a liberal to grasp but perhaps Mom can explain it to you as you get older?
I'm 64 and have a Masters in History, and you are always 100% wrong. IDIOT.

New BS Hater Conservatism he did.

dear, if you had a masters you could do more than your pub pub dupe hater liberal grunting.

See why we say the liberal will be slow?

That's astounding, Eddie. I had no idea that Friedman prevented the housing crisis from turning into another Great Depression. Especially considering that Friedman died in 2006, two years before the housing crisis started.

Friedman was 94 when he died, Eddie. I seriously doubt he was providing economic advice to the Shrub during his final years either.

Seriously Eddie, where do you come up with the bullshit you post between calling your betters names.

link? lol

does the illiterate pub pub hater dupe grunter liberal know what he needs a link to??
You figure it out, moron...lol

dear, if you had a masters you could do more than your pub pub dupe hater liberal grunting.

Why bother, chucklehead hater dupe...

. I had no idea that Friedman prevented the housing crisis from turning into another Great Depression.

of course you had no idea, because you are a typical liberal with no brains whatsoever. If you don't think its was Friedman's wisdom that Bernanke used please tell us whose it was or admit with your silence or attempts to change the subject that you are a typical 100% brainless liberal.

mouselady strikes again!!

So Friedman was for 1.5 trillion in bailouts when his deregulated bs exploded with Boooshie corruption?

dear, as a liberal you lack the IQ to understand..... but, Friedman was for preventing the deflation that followed the '29 collapse and caused the Great Depression and would have supported exactly what Bernanke did, at Friedmans' direction, following the housing collapse to prevent deflation.

Do you have the IQ to understand?

link? lol

does the illiterate pub pub hater dupe grunter liberal know what he needs a link to??
You figure it out, moron...lol

Why bother, chucklehead hater dupe...

dear, your argument is it's pub pub hater dupe only because you lack the IQ for substance as a typical liberal.

Forum List

Back