Why do liberals spend so much time on these boards?

Because they are either paid to be here, or are unemployed and have nothing better to do.

That must mean more right wingers are unemployed on this site. Why do you see more right wingers on during the day?? Hmmm

Because they've retired would be my guess. I love looking at the average number of posts for people. I calculated mine at around 5 per day, while most of the libtard types are up over 16 per day. Some are much worse than that.

I also look at where they post, the libtard types post in the political and environmental almost exclusively, while the normal liberals and conservatives actually have lives and post in the cultural and music threads etc.

Sure :lol:

Same reason anti-science conservatives spend on these boards.

TO BITCH about how much they hate the other side.

Clinton killed the SuperConducting Supercolloider

Obama killed the Manned Space Program

Democrats were totally against the space based missile defense system which they derisively named "Star War" and is now up and running

I'm sorry, which party is "anti-science"?

Global warming has been disproved, have you seen the growth of the polar ice caps?

In order for something as global of a theory of man made climate change to be "disproved", it would require a massive amount of research that counters every aspect of the theory. There is no divide in the INTERNATIONAL scientific community over this theory. Some studies have results that are conflicting to the theory, but the large majority of the field scientists agree (90% of them) it is a real phenomenon. The evidence largely out weighs the research on debunking it.

Rightwingers usually only listen to the Shell answer man. Who needs science when you have ideology?

Global warming has been disproved, have you seen the growth of the polar ice caps?

In order for something as global of a theory of man made climate change to be "disproved", it would require a massive amount of research that counters every aspect of the theory. There is no divide in the INTERNATIONAL scientific community over this theory. Some studies have results that are conflicting to the theory, but the large majority of the field scientists agree (90% of them) it is a real phenomenon. The evidence largely out weighs the research on debunking it.

Rightwingers usually only listen to the Shell answer man. Who needs science when you have ideology?

Really? Wasn't it Gore who sold his soul to the oil barons of the Middle East?:eusa_whistle:

Seriously, if you think everything is fine and dandy, and the government will fix everything, then what makes you so desperate to derail and attack every thread on every message board, blog and forum?

You all say that everything is ok, and not to worry. So by what force of nature are you drawn to the internet for the purpose of arguing politics?

What do you actually think is WRONG with this country?

What makes you morons into such fucking tards? Do you stand in front of the mirror and practice it? And clearly, what's wrong with the country are idiot morons who make the government a separate entity from the people who vote representatives into office. You guys are such pathetic shitheads, I swear.

You 'Conservatives' need to get out of your singlewides and have a look at what the rest of the country lives like. It is the liberal states that are supporting your lazy beer soaked asses.

Blue state, red face: Guess who benefits more from your taxes?

Adding to this fallacy are the assumptions surrounding Mitt Romney’s now infamous comments about the indolent “47 percent” of Americans who regard themselves as victims and therefore pay no taxes. As the American Conservative magazine (no less) pointed out recently, nine of those 10 states are in the red-as-ruby Old Confederacy.*
It should also be noted that the "47 percent", only own 2.5% of the country's assets.

Those that own 97% of the country's assets, should pay 97% of the taxes.

Looks like you're the one who preaches ideology, while us intellectually superior Tea Partiers who have a firmer grasp on science posit a cogent scientific argument. Do you want me to school you on AGW?

Seriously, if you think everything is fine and dandy, and the government will fix everything, then what makes you so desperate to derail and attack every thread on every message board, blog and forum?

You all say that everything is ok, and not to worry. So by what force of nature are you drawn to the internet for the purpose of arguing politics?

why are you here?.....you avg 17-18 posts per day......

OP- Trying to educate brainwashed, ignorant RW dupes of the greedy idiot rich GOP, of course. Too bad they have the thickest skulls in the world. You're ALONE in the world, shytteheads lol...you're humanity's laughingstock and horror, and your pandering to rich a-holes has ruined the country and the world- maybe you'll win an election in 20 years...

That's crappe new ice that will melt immediately, not thick old ice that had been around forever etc etc...

Frankie you do realize you are one of this boards laughingstock....right?....

What makes you morons into such fucking tards? Do you stand in front of the mirror and practice it? And clearly, what's wrong with the country are idiot morons who make the government a separate entity from the people who vote representatives into office. You guys are such pathetic shitheads, I swear.

your guys aint much better Dean....

You 'Conservatives' need to get out of your singlewides and have a look at what the rest of the country lives like. It is the liberal states that are supporting your lazy beer soaked asses.

Adding to this fallacy are the assumptions surrounding Mitt Romney’s now infamous comments about the indolent “47 percent” of Americans who regard themselves as victims and therefore pay no taxes. As the American Conservative magazine (no less) pointed out recently, nine of those 10 states are in the red-as-ruby Old Confederacy.*
It should also be noted that the "47 percent", only own 2.5% of the country's assets.

Those that own 97% of the country's assets, should pay 97% of the taxes.

Are those who own 97% are MORE Americans than those who waste their time in bullshit instead of learning marketable skills.

Last edited:
The libs need the government to do all their thinking and decision making for them because they are just to frigging stupid to so themselves

They assume no personal responsibility

-Geaux

Its backwards culture, its horrible 2-party gtfo if you don't agree with me mentality, its rampant crime, its extreme warmongering attitude.

Just some examples.

It's called the First Amendment.

I know you are easily confused, but still try something that might be new for you....it's called thinking.

Most of us were here way before you. Why are you here?

TO BITCH about how much they hate the other side.

MATTHEW I am tired of your anti-intelligence pure BS about conservatives and science. Liberals have lead to no major scientific discover I can think of. Quit being a moron.

You really added a lot of racist things to that animation. You're disgusting.

Forum List

Back