Why do liberals spend so much time on these boards?

Because they are either paid to be here, or are unemployed and have nothing better to do.

Because they are either paid to be here, or are unemployed and have nothing better to do.

That must mean more right wingers are unemployed on this site. Why do you see more right wingers on during the day?? Hmmm

That must mean more right wingers are unemployed on this site. Why do you see more right wingers on during the day?? Hmmm

Except we actually identify our grievance, giving us a reason to be here.

You do not, which makes us wonder why you are always here.

Except we actually identify our grievance, giving us a reason to be here.

You do not, which makes us wonder why you are always here.

Many of us have friends here. This is our cyber home. Some of us are here more for the company of those friends than for the never ending squabbles.

I'm not sure you realize this, but there are more conservatives on this board than liberals.

And?

What compels you to be here, Big Government is the status quo, Big Government will continue to be the status quo, why are you worried?

Can you give me hard evidence that we live in a Big Government country? How does one define Big Government? How is it measured? You should really define what it is before you throw the phrase around.

Because they've retired would be my guess. I love looking at the average number of posts for people. I calculated mine at around 5 per day, while most of the libtard types are up over 16 per day. Some are much worse than that.

I also look at where they post, the libtard types post in the political and environmental almost exclusively, while the normal liberals and conservatives actually have lives and post in the cultural and music threads etc.

OP- Trying to educate brainwashed, ignorant RW dupes of the greedy idiot rich GOP, of course. Too bad they have the thickest skulls in the world. You're ALONE in the world, shytteheads lol...you're humanity's laughingstock and horror, and your pandering to rich a-holes has ruined the country and the world- maybe you'll win an election in 20 years...

That's crappe new ice that will melt immediately, not thick old ice that had been around forever etc etc...

I'm bummed you left out' hater dupes'.. I love that chit

-Geaux

Seriously, if you think everything is fine and dandy, and the government will fix everything, then what makes you so desperate to derail and attack every thread on every message board, blog and forum?

You all say that everything is ok, and not to worry. So by what force of nature are you drawn to the internet for the purpose of arguing politics?

What do you actually think is WRONG with this country?

If you do some searching I'm sure you can find somewhere to post where there aren't any liberals to demolish your crackpot ideas.

Seriously, if you think everything is fine and dandy, and the government will fix everything, then what makes you so desperate to derail and attack every thread on every message board, blog and forum?

You all say that everything is ok, and not to worry. So by what force of nature are you drawn to the internet for the purpose of arguing politics?

It's not like they have jobs or anything.

you

It's not like they have jobs or anything.

Maybe the EBT cards get turned off more than we think?

-Geaux

You 'Conservatives' need to get out of your singlewides and have a look at what the rest of the country lives like. It is the liberal states that are supporting your lazy beer soaked asses.

Blue state, red face: Guess who benefits more from your taxes?

Adding to this fallacy are the assumptions surrounding Mitt Romney’s now infamous comments about the indolent “47 percent” of Americans who regard themselves as victims and therefore pay no taxes. As the American Conservative magazine (no less) pointed out recently, nine of those 10 states are in the red-as-ruby Old Confederacy.*

You 'Conservatives' need to get out of your singlewides and have a look at what the rest of the country lives like. It is the liberal states that are supporting your lazy beer soaked asses.

Blue state, red face: Guess who benefits more from your taxes?

Adding to this fallacy are the assumptions surrounding Mitt Romney’s now infamous comments about the indolent “47 percent” of Americans who regard themselves as victims and therefore pay no taxes. As the American Conservative magazine (no less) pointed out recently, nine of those 10 states are in the red-as-ruby Old Confederacy.*

MorethingsfrommypicturedumpThethingisIm_3d469c_4754224.gif

I wonder if this idiot actually sees a light bulb when he gets these epiphanies?

In his pea brain, people come to these types of forums to issue grievances or change the world. If that is not your intention, then he cannot figure out why you'd post here. Awesome!

I am here to mock people like the OP and the clown who piped in about science. That...and my seemingly unending quest.....of actually helping a nutter burst their bubble and join us in reality.

Because their own boards (liberal) do not allow conservatives to disagree or promote conservative ideologies on them. They only wish to hear themselves.

Because their own boards (liberal) do not allow conservatives to disagree or promote conservative ideologies on them. They only wish to hear themselves.

Their own boards? Many liberals have been at THIS board, their own board long before you showed up.

Forum List

Back