Why do Republicans feel they should be respected when they have no respect for anyone else?

R

rdean

I'm curious. The US just signed a treaty with Iran and a half dozen other countries. Republicans act as if it were between Obama and Iran. So disrespectful of our allies.

And you know there are many other examples where Republicans refuse to show respect that have been listed here before with examples.

And Republicans are angry they aren't respected. But who do they respect?

I'm curious. The US just signed a treaty with Iran and a half dozen other countries. Republicans act as if it were between Obama and Iran. So disrespectful of our allies. And you know there are many other examples where Republicans refuse to show respect that have been listed here before with examples. And Republicans are angry they aren't respected. But who do they respect?
"Simple concepts for simple minds" should be their mantra. I can't believe how Carson has had to dumb himself down, just to get on the short list for a nomination that will never be his.

I'm curious. The US just signed a treaty with Iran and a half dozen other countries. Republicans act as if it were between Obama and Iran. So disrespectful of our allies.

And you know there are many other examples where Republicans refuse to show respect that have been listed here before with examples.

We are not sheep like you people are, we don't just do something because others are doing it. We believe this is not a good deal for us and we reject it. How does our ally Israel feel about this "deal"?

What they call respect is actually fear, it's why they absolutely suck at foreign policy.

What they call respect is actually fear, it's why they absolutely suck at foreign policy.

Yeah Obungles has done so well in the ME, list of fails...Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya. Russia owns him and Europe thinks he is a joke
Last time I checked America's president is not emperor of the world but you clearly demonstrated my point. You apparently think things would be better if he went around issuing threats and ultimatums to friend and foe alike. Your hero George Bush exemplified the conservative foreign policy philosophy and even our allies hated his fucking guts.

Yeah Obungles has done so well in the ME, list of fails...Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya. Russia owns him and Europe thinks he is a joke
Last time I checked America's president is not emperor of the world but you clearly demonstrated my point. You apparently think things would be better if he went around issuing threats and ultimatums to friend and foe alike. Your hero George Bush exemplified the conservative foreign policy philosophy and even our allies hated his fucking guts.

Is Obama's foreign policy a disaster or not? Did he fail in Syria, Egypt, Iraq and Libya? Of course he did. Putin does as he pleases, Obama draws red lines and Putin and others laugh at him. He's a disaster...nothing more and nothing less

You should've made that a multiple choice question...... just saying ...

:wtf:

You think Democrats treat other people with "respect?" Are you serious? Wow

Is Obama's foreign policy a disaster or not? Did he fail in Syria, Egypt, Iraq and Libya? Of course he did. Putin does as he pleases, Obama draws red lines and Putin and others laugh at him. He's a disaster...nothing more and nothing less
Well hell, I guess we just don't have enough wars to make you happy these days, explain why we should be the world's policeman? Personally I feel the world should learn to solve it's own problems without the US butting into every little thing.

Well hell, I guess we just don't have enough wars to make you happy these days, explain why we should be the world's policeman? Personally I feel the world should learn to solve it's own problems without the US butting into every little thing.

You don't have to have war to have good foreign policy. You're just an Obama apologist

Democrats voted for the wars and Obama continued the timelines, your view that you are different is delusional. Libertarians are actually against the wars, you are just against your political enemy running them. Grow some integrity and stop being a clown in the clown car

You don't have to have war to have good foreign policy. You're just an Obama apologist

Nobody likes a good war like Obama. He's still pissed he missed out on starting another one in Syria

Well...everybody knows Ds are very respectful...they surely treated the Shrub with a great deal of respect...

...those damn Republicans....they suck!:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

You could not be more wrong but -

Why are RWs so weak, they MUST change the subject away from Repubs?

They have so little confidence, so little good to say about their own party, they run away from any discussion about them.

Some of you may remember how many times I have asked RWs to list the good things they have done and not one of them can. Instead, they start calling President Obama childish names.

Forum List

Back