🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do straight men think that Gay/Bisexual people threaten their masculinity when Sparta,vikings and the Romans embraced it and were fierce warriors?

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020
I wonder why many straight people feel that gay and bisexual people threaten their masculinity when the Spartans and the Romans and Vikings embraced it and were fierce warriors. Why are straight men hung up on it threatening their masculinity when it has nothing to do with how a manly a person is?

Last edited:
I wonder why many straight people feel that gay and bisexual people threaten their masculinity when the Spartans and the Romans and Vikings embraced it and were fierce warriors. Why are straight men hung up on it threatening their masculinity when it has nothing to do with how a man a person is?
Can you name even a single person who feels that gay and bisexual people threaten their masculinity?

I wonder why many straight people feel that gay and bisexual people threaten their masculinity when the Spartans and the Romans and Vikings embraced it and were fierce warriors. Why are straight men hung up on it threatening their masculinity when it has nothing to do with how a man a person is?
gotta a link to support this claim??

cause I've never heard anyone say that,,

Maybe a better way to word your question is "Why do people see homosexuality as unmasculine when great warrior cultures throughout history have accepted and even embraced it?"

Yes, that is what i meant.

Son we don't care whose dick is in your ass. We really don't.

The authoritarian right’s unwarranted hostility toward gay and transgender Americans is the consequence of conservatives’ fear of diversity and desire to compel conformity and punish dissent at the expense of individual liberty.

The authoritarian right’s unwarranted hostility toward gay and transgender Americans is the consequence of conservatives’ fear of diversity and desire to compel conformity and punish dissent at the expense of individual liberty.
Ha ha, sweeping statements are so dumb since I know plenty of Democrats who don't like gays/lesbians and that many conservatives tolerate them.

45 to go.

If you want get dressed up like a broad, mw, take it in the caboose from your homo friends, more power to you.

Why do you think anyone gives a shit?

I think the reason for that is our culture sees expressing emotions as being unmanly, and gay men today seem to be rather more expressive with their emotions than straight men in general, so they're seen as feminine.
Its got to be more than that though. Just seeing a gay man as feminine wouldn't bring the violent reactions I have seen. It would be more like ignoring an ugly girl. Its got to be some latent homosexual tendencies the person feels he is trying to hide.

Yep. So much confusion and ignorance is produced because people don't understand reality isn't binary and you can't put people into boxes.
I thought everyone knows there are 75 genders. Can't believe there are bigots' that think otherwise.

Forum List

Back