Why Do They Lie?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
1630863664742.png

This does not help. Why do you expect anyone to believe one thing about Covid?

View attachment 535358

They lie because they know that Surveillance Media and Pravda MSM will spread the lies broadly and quickly enough and bury the corrections so that a large portion of people will only see the lie.

That's how they create a narrative.

The CDC recommends Ivermectic (for which a Nobel Prize in Medicine was awarded in 2015) for refugees entering the U.S.:

View attachment 535367

In very small doses and a watered down version of the kind you de-worm livestock with.
This is prescribed to humans to treat PARASITIC infections. Not a miracle cure for a relatively new virus. :)

In very small doses and a watered down version of the kind you de-worm livestock with.
This is prescribed to humans to treat PARASITIC infections. Not a miracle cure for a relatively new virus. :)
And you went to medical school where? STFU, you have no idea all the things that drug can do.

They lie because they know that Surveillance Media and Pravda MSM will spread the lies broadly and quickly enough and bury the corrections so that a large portion of people will only see the lie.

That's how they create a narrative.
I’m surprised there are numerous posters on this board who continue to believe that narrative. Information has evolved consistently and keeping up with it means doing constant research and not accepting blanket statements that have proven to be false. I understand the human tendency to protect a stance that we have taken publicly and to defend to the core when you believe it. But by God, the evidence is growing with statistical data that is seeping out steady and slowly but gaining much traction!

Off label uses for medication that has already proven safe for humans to use is quite common. What is unusual (or perhaps usual) is for Big Government to prevent the use of safe and cheap medicine in order to benefit Big Pharma pushing experimental untested treatments on the public.

I’m surprised there are numerous posters on this board who continue to believe that narrative. Information has evolved consistently and keeping up with it means doing constant research and not accepting blanket statements that have proven to be false. I understand the human tendency to protect a stance that we have taken publicly and to defend to the core when you believe it. But by God, the evidence is growing with statistical data that is seeping out steady and slowly but gaining much traction!

People who are members of cults are psychologically conditioned to reject anything that doesn't adhere to The Dogma as heresy. This is what the Pro-Masker&Vaxxers are: a Cult.

View attachment 535358

~~~~~~

**********​

There is not a fucking liberal on this board willing to admit one iota that they are wrong about ANYTHING. Or that, God for Bid, chomo Biden is wrong about anything.

Off label uses for medication that has already proven safe for humans to use is quite common. What is unusual (or perhaps usual) is for Big Government to prevent the use of safe and cheap medicine in order to benefit Big Pharma pushing experimental untested treatments on the public.
Ivermectin has been, which I just learned, used for the last 30 years for humans under FDA approval- that seems to matter to some folks about “FDA scrutiny” but considering FDA’s track record their gold seal can be temporary. Ivermectin does not contain the impurities that are in the veterinarian formula. It is most unusual that the US government is giving Ivermectin to Afghanistan refugees two days prior to entering US soil. Why… if it’s not safe for human consumption I have to ask… why is this going on and for what purpose?

Forum List

Back