Why do USMB Republicans pretend they don't hate gays?

Why is this stupidity not in the Rubber Room? Oh yeah, I know!! It's low brow partisan politics as usual! Carry on...........

Republicans have a long list of people they hate. Gays, Muslims, blacks, and women's rights being at the top of the list.

I remember the shooting at Orlando and the many Republicans who posted all over the Internet, things like: He didn't kill enough and next time, let's hope they get more.

Then you have many right wing preachers who flat out say they want gays killed.

Look at what they did in Uganda.

Even as far back as Mitt Romney, we have some USMB Republicans insisting that Republicans didn't hate gays. When it became known Romney had a gay advisor, the advisor was drummed out of the campaign.

I think it's better that Republicans embrace their hatred rather than sending out a hypocritical double message.

I cannot speak for everyone but I don't hate gays and am not pretending. Sticking with the constitution and the first amendment is not hatred. Gays can do whatever they want to that's legal, and people who need to follow their religious beliefs can do that too. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Republicans have a long list of people they hate. Gays, Muslims, blacks, and women's rights being at the top of the list.

I remember the shooting at Orlando and the many Republicans who posted all over the Internet, things like: He didn't kill enough and next time, let's hope they get more.

Even as far back as Mitt Romney, we have some USMB Republicans insisting that Republicans didn't hate gays. When it became known Romney had a gay advisor, the advisor was drummed out of the campaign.

I think it's better that Republicans embrace their hatred rather than sending out a hypocritical double message.

And here is a guy preaching hated, and stereotyping a whole body of random people with a broad brush of hatred, getting on here to post about THEM hating. Ha.

Bodey: "It's the patriarchy!" :badgrin:

3.gif

Yet another thread started with BS premises then argued as if those are true. I think that the left wing has run out of things to talk about so they just distort reality.

Tell us why you oppose same sex marriage rights.
See you do it again. I didn't say I opposed something that does not exist.

If you don't believe marriage equality rights exist, then you oppose same sex couples having equal rights.

Why?

And here is a guy preaching hated, and stereotyping a whole body of random people with a broad brush of hatred, getting on here to post about THEM hating. Ha.

Why do you oppose equal rights for gays?

Ask a conservative to tell you why they oppose marriage equality for gays, same sex marriage, what are the grounds for that opposition,

and see if any of them can give you an answer that is anything more than simply hostility towards gays.

They can't.

Their religion is the main reason.

Do I agree with Social Conservatives?

No.

Everyone should have the right to be as miserable as the next person.

That would be the religion that teaches that homosexuality is an abomination?

Doesn't that make my point?

You ask the question and I answered it so what do you think?

Ask a conservative to tell you why they oppose marriage equality for gays, same sex marriage, what are the grounds for that opposition,

and see if any of them can give you an answer that is anything more than simply hostility towards gays.

They can't.

Still want to ignore even California voted no to gay marriage?

/----- What a load of Hillary.
IMG_0045.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I cannot speak for everyone but I don't hate gays and am not pretending. Sticking with the constitution and the first amendment is not hatred. Gays can do whatever they want to that's legal, and people who need to follow their religious beliefs can do that too. The two are not mutually exclusive.

/----- I'm a Republican, why didn't I get that list?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why do liberals ASSume they always know what everyone else thinks and feels about something?
Its not a matter of knowing what you think and feel. I don't care what you think and feel. That goes on in your gut and between your own ears. If you hate and fear anyone, that is your own privet hell that you have to live in.

What I do care about is how you treat others -both as an individual and through your government. I may not know for certain what you think and feel, but actions tell me all that I need to know

Nobody hates gays any where near as much as your imagination tells you it is so.

Why do liberals ASSume they always know what everyone else thinks and feels about something?
Its not a matter of knowing what you think and feel. I don't care what you think and feel. That goes on in your gut and between your own ears. If you hate and fear anyone, that is your own privet hell that you have to live in.

What I do care about is how you treat others -both as an individual and through your government. I may not know for certain what you think and feel, but actions tell me all that I need to know
Very nice rant that didn't really say anything.

I'm no Republican, but like most of them I have no particular problem with any of those.

Democrats, however, are rapidly turning themselves into ignorant, ill-bred hive-minded vermin. Our own modern version of Brownshirts.
Oh those Democrats. Anti voter suppression. They even support education and healthcare. What awful people.

They should be like the "let them die and I hope it hurts" Republcians. Now those are "values".

They can't.

Still want to ignore even California voted no to gay marriage?

First of all, that vote was in 2008 and assed by a narrow margin. By 2013 much had changed.

In November 2008, after an ugly campaign that stirred emotions and split families along generational lines, California voters narrowly approved Proposition 8. The ballot initiative defined marriage as between a man and a woman and banned same-sex marriage in the Golden State.
Now, as the Supreme Court hears arguments from those challenging the law's constitutionality, we Californians have a message for the rest of the country: "Oops. Never mind."
A new Field Poll, released at the end of February, provides the evidence of what many of us here on the left coast have been sensing over the last 4½ years: When it comes to same-sex marriage, many California voters want a do-over. The survey shows that 61% of California voters now approve of it, with 32% opposed.Opinion: California wants a do-over on same-sex marriage vote - CNN.com

In addition it was never appropriate to put a matter of civil rights to a vote. That is not how our Constitutional Republic works

Last edited:

Forum List

Back