Why Do We Allow Illegals to Enter the US?

Then people in America will end up living like people in third world countries, living in cages like they do in Hong Kong, or coffin size apartments like they do in Japan, or simply out in the streets like they do in Mexico or Cambodia.

You really need to get out more. That post was an open declaration of ignorance.

If we allowed thousands of Mexican children to be delivered to the Canadian border, would the Canadians be obligated to accept and care for them? (I think not.)

They aren't Mexican.

They aren't Mexican.

The are NOT Mexican.

And yes, our law requires that we put them in foster care.

Oh, and btw, they are NOT Mexican.

If we allowed thousands of Mexican children to be delivered to the Canadian border, would the Canadians be obligated to accept and care for them? (I think not.)

They aren't Mexican.

They aren't Mexican.

The are NOT Mexican.

The point is they are not Americans.

We do not "allow" illegals in.

We invite them. We have invited here for as long as we've had work we could not or would not do ourselves. We hire them for everything from picking our produce to doing high tech jobs our own people are not able to do. We used to send airplanes to pick them up and then we flew them home in the same planes. Now, American companies such as Smithfield pork and Tyson chicken advertise in Mexico and bring them up in buses.

They do not vote.
They do pay taxes.

American Hispanics do not like that Obama has deported more Mexicans than any other prez. A Repub asshole by the name of Mittens ran for prez and openly admitted he had to fire his illegal landscapers but rehired them when he lost.

Blame Obama for no immigration law but you all KNOW the Repubs have blocked, obstructed and refused to even entertain stopping illegals from coming here.

Gawd fucking damn I am so sick of the same ignorant racist assholes here who refuse to EDUCATE themselves and instead, just keep repeating the same shit Limbaugh tells you. Every damn one of you deserves exactly what the GOP is doing to you.

Why don't we build a fence to keep them out and patrol the waterways to prevent entry into US territory? (The answer is not a lack of technological capability.)
Who will give the liberals and the masses their cheap veggies if not for the brown man?

They aren't Mexican.

They aren't Mexican.

The are NOT Mexican.

The point is they are not Americans.

They are refugees. If you don't like our laws and our constitution, then change it. Meanwhile, we are required, by our own law (passed in 1990) to treat them as what they are - refugees from the sex traffickers and drug violence.

This isn't a problem that just started although the Tea Party is more than happy to give President Obama credit for it.
Plans were presented to secure the borders and they were shot down by the extreme Right.
While business was making a lot of money from illegals they did not consider them a problem but an asset. They encouraged illegal to bring hard working people and some got bonuses for bring back good workers.
Oh, does my using the word "back" seem out of place? In San Antonio, and other southwestern cities buses would take the illegals from their jobs to the borders. That way they could spend time with family and friends on the weekend and return to their jobs on Monday.
If we forgot what day it was we could reset on Friday. I wonder why it took all levels of government until Friday to figure out they had come back. I lived in San Antonio for two years so they never did realize what was happening.
Illegals became a problem when they could not provide income for businesses. Who caused the number of illegals to increase? Was it the illegals or the businesses and individuals that wanted to hire them? Who made their presence a problem? Was it the illegals or the businesses and individuals that did not want them anymore.

Why don't we build a fence to keep them out and patrol the waterways to prevent entry into US territory? (The answer is not a lack of technological capability.)

"There are jobs that just simply aren't getting done because Americans won't do them." (Pres. Bush, Cleveland, Ohio, March 20, 2006)

We don't ALLOW illegal aliens any more than we allow cancer. We have three factors here: Hispanics/Latinos that encourage (illegal) immigration, Economics that encourage their employment and abuse, and people that are afraid to examine the situation on it's merits alone. So, we are being brainwashed into acceptance, out of fear. We have to accept Latino forced colonization because, if we don't we are RACIST. I think the word RACIST needs to be banned on this board, like allegations of pedophilia. I have read the terms of service here, please don't make thoughtless allegations you can't prove. Don't go there.

You are rather neurotic, with all the theater around the hate you spew. Then there is this bull about "Anecdotal" , like this is a high school debate. You know, your thoughtless allegations mean what? You actually hurt people here.You are scary, you are a crypto Nazi. With all that hateful ranting, you aren't proving anything other than how "hypocritical" you are. Hater.

You are rather neurotic, with all the theater around the hate you spew. Then there is this bull about "Anecdotal" , like this is a high school debate. You know, your thoughtless allegations mean what? You actually hurt people here.You are scary, you are a crypto Nazi. With all that hateful ranting, you aren't proving anything other than how "hypocritical" you are. Hater.

You should quote who you are talking about.

I should. Yes indeed. But I don't. Sorry. HEshe will respond shortly. Heshe always does, corrects my grammar, spelling and generally tells me how inferior I am. I haven't done anything to HimHer, like someone that needs to dominate everything, Heshe likes to be controlling.

Last edited:
We don't ALLOW illegal aliens any more than we allow cancer. We have three factors here: Hispanics/Latinos that encourage (illegal) immigration, Economics that encourage their employment and abuse, and people that are afraid to examine the situation on it's merits alone. So, we are being brainwashed into acceptance, out of fear. We have to accept Latino forced colonization because, if we don't we are RACIST. I think the word RACIST needs to be banned on this board, like allegations of pedophilia. I have read the terms of service here, please don't make thoughtless allegations you can't prove. Don't go there.

Actually, if you allow fracking, and allow coal mining, then you're pretty much in the camp that allows cancer.

Sorry, but the rest of your post says that you're a racist.

Go ahead ya fucking retard, I said racist is what you are. Are you going to get someone to ban me?

Forum List

Back