Why Do we See the Double Standard? I know the Answer And It's Time Some Here Admit What the Problem Really is.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
We have seen the Trump lickers here talking about how Harris wants Walz in the interview because she can't talk for herself or needs help answerng the question. Now when I say this is because of racism and sexism, the usyua suspects start trolling and whining. But when I speak, I can bring receipts.

We have seen the Trump lickers here talking about how Harris wants Walz in the interview because she can't talk for herself or needs help answerng the question. Now when I say this is because of racism and sexism, the usyua suspects start trolling and whining. But when I speak, I can bring receipts.

Normally when both on the ticket show up for an interview its after they have been interviewed dozens of times on their own and have debated their counterparts one on one... she is not a smart person she knows it and has to have Walz with her... kind of sad if you ask me...

you really really really miss the race relations forum don't you ..did you cry when it was taken down ??:auiqs.jpg:

Normally when both on the ticket show up for an interview its after they have been interviewed dozens of times on their own and have debated their counterparts one on one... she is not a smart person she knows it and has to have Walz with her... kind of sad if you ask me...
Ryan and Romney together was their first interview. There just is no excuse or defense for the racism and sexism we have seen since Harris became the nominee.

Ryan and Romney together was their first interview.
With a published platform and agenda for their campaign, and was done the day after announcing Ryan as his running mate. This was Romney's second interview after his solo interview on August 9, 2012, and there is no question that Romney speaks a hell of a lot better than Harris does when speaking off-script. It's not even apples to apples.

There just is no excuse or defense for the racism and sexism we have seen since Harris became the nominee.
So you're attempting to find a correlation about a white female running mate .. hmm .. sounds sexist and racist to me.

Ryan and Romney together was their first interview. There just is no excuse or defense for the racism and sexism we have seen since Harris became the nominee.
That is not true... Romney spoke to reporters all the time and so did Ryan... stop lying....

Harris is getting her interview pre taped. Does make a difference.

Was the Ryan and Romney interview taped and edited or live?

Wanting to see a presidential candidate demonstrate competence at a press conference is required.

Interviews are okay, but a good grilling at a press conference by a competent press is a real test.

That is not true... Romney spoke to reporters all the time and so did Ryan... stop lying....
That was the first interview. Just face it, you guys are going to create a narrative based on lies no matter what Harris does. She's been questioned by reporters while on the trail, but Trump says something and you idiots repeat it.

Was the Ryan and Romney interview taped and edited or live?

Wanting to see a presidential candidate demonstrate competence at a press conference is required.

Interviews are okay, but a good grilling at a press conference by a competent press is a real test.
Trump standing up ranting while not answering reporters questions is no show of competence. Harris is quite capable of mastering public policy. She is better than Trump.

I really don't know how disconnected one would have to be in order to think of KH as "Black." Her politics and her striking intellectual weakness overwhelm any aspect of identity politics.

Every Republican running for President since Eisenhower has been branded stupid by the Media. But for KH, it's because she is "Black."

Unbelievable.

In none of the above instances was the Vice Presidential candidate in charge, answering the questions for both of them. That will have to be the case with Walz and Giggles. She's too stupid to answer her name.

Correct me if im wrong, but they had already done a bunch of solo interviews before that, unlike Kamala, right? THATS the difference. The examples in the OP never hid from the press and developed a notorious reputation for it, right? THATS the difference.

IM2, I want you to look at what each presidential candidate is called. One is called President Trump, the other is called Giggles. Doesn't that tell you which one commands respect and which doesn't? Think about it.

My Gawd you are sooooooo BORING :th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

Forum List

Back