Why do women love drama so much????????????

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
All the women in my family are bickering with each other which has caused the family to break apart. Men don't do shit and would have quickly said to each other........."let's squash this shit"

Why is so hard for women to squash shit? Just let it go and move on DAMM. Grown ass women

Why do you ladies act so fucking stupid? Men know how to diffuse a situation

Is this your way of telling us you are a woman, you incessant drama queen, you?

Damn women -- always talking about nothing but the opposite sex.

Yeah,I'd buy that except I used to work in a machine shop full of men. One of them wrote a coworker a love letter and signed it from me. Another stuck it in the guy's lunchbox. Dude took his lunchbox home like always, wife found note, all hell broke loose.

But women are the dramatic ones.

Maybe it's just that the men in your family have no emotional depth. I'm right, if you're any indication.

Yeah,I'd buy that except I used to work in a machine shop full of men. One of them wrote a coworker a love letter and signed it from me. Another stuck it in the guy's lunchbox. Dude took his lunchbox home like always, wife found note, all hell broke loose.

But women are the dramatic ones.

Maybe it's just that the men in your family have no emotional depth. I'm right, if you're any indication.

Men in general know how to SQUASH SILLY SHIT

No, they do not.

And obviously they don't know what constitutes silly shit, which is probably a rather large piece of your completely clueless puzzle.

No, they do not.

And obviously they don't know what constitutes silly shit, which is probably a rather large piece of your completely clueless puzzle.

Straight men will say.........."Let's squash this shit"

Maybe you talking about faggots

All the women in my family are bickering with each other which has caused the family to break apart. Men don't do shit and would have quickly said to each other........."let's squash this shit"

Why is so hard for women to squash shit? Just let it go and move on DAMM. Grown ass women

You're constantly posting stupidazz posts about women and dating .. is it any wonder you're always looking to find a date with your fucked up attitude about women? Some women are drama queens.. some women are BITCHES.. does that make all women the same?? Some men are cheaters, does that make all men fucking cheaters?

You're constantly posting stupidazz posts about women and dating .. is it any wonder you're always looking to find a date with your fucked up attitude about women? Some women are drama queens.. some women are BITCHES.. does that make all women the same?? Some men are cheaters, does that make all men fucking cheaters?

I have yet to come across a man who likes to keep drama going

You don't have to date men, or perhaps you do? It's altogether a different story in a romance.. I've dated dramaKINGS, jealous and possessive.

You don't have to date men, or perhaps you do? It's altogether a different story in a romance.. I've dated dramaKINGS, jealous and possessive.

You ain't date nobody bitch Good Night

LMAO

LMAO

"You ain't date nobody bitch" Oh look.. an imbecile to boot.. . LOL

BTW- I can have my choice of men.. FACT.. but you keep thinking that tweezer dick.

LMAO

BTW- I can have my choice of men.. FACT.. but you keep thinking that tweezer dick.

sniff my tweezer dick

LMAO

sniff my tweezer dick

No thanks.. I wouldn't let you lick my toilet bowl trashboy but you can clean it for $5.. Make sure you hit the corners.

LMAO

sniff my tweezer dick

No thanks.. I wouldn't let you lick my toilet bowl trashboy but you can clean it for $5.. Make sure you hit the corners.

You have nicknames for me
it's obvious u wanna fuck

LMAO

sniff my tweezer dick

You have nicknames for me
it's obvious u wanna fuck
:booze::eusa_shifty::wtf::cuckoo:

Some men like the drama as much as some women. Drama is not gender exclusive. I know plenty of men that thrive on it.

Some men like the drama as much as some women. Drama is not gender exclusive. I know plenty of men that thrive on it.

Well said Kat and factual. I've dated a drama King. I LOATHE people who talk about other people which is why you never see me in a clique here or any other forum.. Drama Central.. I don't get involved in the day to day stories here.. never have, never will.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Assume the drama really gets amped up on those rare occasions he he convinces a woman to enter his lair...only to find the cable's been shut off again along with a utility or two.

Assume the drama really gets amped up on those rare occasions he he convinces a woman to enter his lair...only to find the cable's been shut off again along with a utility or two.

I make more money, live in a cheaper apt, and have less bills so there is no chance of cable being cut off again

The end

Forum List

Back