🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do you care what Beck thinks of Palin? is she running? still cant talk about your dems huh?

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
liberals; many are simply pahtetic, just laughable really

is Beck running for political office?
is Palin?

where is board non-moderator "Dont tase me Bro" to lecture about being off topic?

liberals are simply clowns

Sounds like you have a crush on Palin. Or Beck, I don't judge.

In the meantime these are two personalities that weigh in on politics. Seems like the appropriate place.

In the meantime these are two personalities that weigh in on politics. Seems like the appropriate place.

"that weigh in on....."
that's why you guys arent taken seriously by normal people

"that weigh in on....."

They don't?

YAWN

my point is libs wont even talk about their own candidates on this political message board, genius

I'd love to talk about what a huge lesbian Hillary Clinton is by why don't you start a thread on that? In the meantime, Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin broke up and it's funny because they are both sociopaths who only spoke to each other for personal gain.

"that weigh in on....."

They don't?

YAWN

my point is libs wont even talk about their own candidates on this political message board, genius

I'd love to talk about what a huge lesbian Hillary Clinton is by why don't you start a thread on that? In the meantime, Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin broke up and it's funny because they are both sociopaths who spoke to each other for personal gain.

YAWN

i dont remember commenting on hillay's sexual preferences leftard; nice try though

try again

He's just yet another inbred retard. Yawn.

First they say that Palin is not public anymore, but when she goes public, they get hard ons and yadayadayada..... but how dare anyone take a mama grizzly thingy floch whatchamadoodle like Sarah Palin to task??? BLASPHEMY!!!

What a phenomenon...

"that weigh in on....."

They don't?

YAWN

I'd love to talk about what a huge lesbian Hillary Clinton is by why don't you start a thread on that? In the meantime, Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin broke up and it's funny because they are both sociopaths who spoke to each other for personal gain.

YAWN

i dont remember commenting on hillay's sexual preferences leftard; nice try though

try again

Ohhh, I get it now. It's about what you and only you want to talk about. In the meantime this is a subject about douchey Beck and Palin.

"that weigh in on....."

They don't?

YAWN

I'd love to talk about what a huge lesbian Hillary Clinton is by why don't you start a thread on that? In the meantime, Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin broke up and it's funny because they are both sociopaths who only spoke to each other for personal gain.

What was missing from his rant was the usual tears. The bitter tears of the coming end-times catastrophe.

He's just yet another inbred retard. Yawn.

First they say that Palin is not public anymore, but when she goes public, they get hard ons and yadayadayada..... but how dare anyone take a mama grizzly thingy floch whatchamadoodle like Sarah Palin to task??? BLASPHEMY!!!

What a phenomenon...

if she announced she was running for president (she won't, she's a coward and knows she doesn't have a chance) they would all stand up in unison and every other thread would be about her. I'd feel sorry for Trump.

"Why do you care what Beck thinks of Palin? is she running? still cant talk about your dems huh?"

As long as you keep whining about it democrats will continue to talk about republicans because they know it annoys you.

Most on the right are such clueless dullards.

lol you poor sad losers!1

still ranting about palin?

still ranting about Beck?

how's Queef Olberman doing these days?

still resting comfortably?

"Why do you care what Beck thinks of Palin? is she running? still cant talk about your dems huh?"

As long as you keep whining about it democrats will continue to talk about republicans because they know it annoys you.

Most on the right are such clueless dullards.

you're making a fool of yourself; like you always do clayton; trying to call others stupid with your own empty posts. you simply have NOTHING of substance to say...............and you know this

is Palin?

where is board non-moderator "Dont tase me Bro" to lecture about being off topic?

Any time the rightwing cracker goyim turn on each other its time to grab the pop corn and laugh

what is most laughable is your left-wing myopia; you dullards are too stupid to stop pointing fingers for one moment and ponder why nobody has differences of opinion in your Party; because it is dead ideologically

is Palin?

Any time the rightwing cracker goyim turn on each other its time to grab the pop corn and laugh

YAWN

you mean like the Dem civil way where obama's peeps called both hillary and bill clinton racists?

lol and who is behind outing hillary's email scandal but obama and his boss valarie jarrett leftard/

it's great the way you keep my thread alive though...........................

;)

Forum List

Back