Why does COMMUNISM kill so many people??? (IT'S NOT THE GULAGS OR PURGES!!)

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
The more I learn about communism (specially Marxism - Leninism ), the worse I find it to be. Every time I think I understand just how bad it is, I learn something that shows me I have underestimated.
Pity university students dont take heed of this....

The more I learn about communism (specially Marxism - Leninism ), the worse I find it to be. Every time I think I understand just how bad it is, I learn something that shows me I have underestimated.
Pity university students dont take heed of this....

University students are taught that Communism is a great idea, and if there's been any problems, it's because America interfered.

University students are taught that Communism is a great idea, and if there's been any problems, it's because America interfered.
YES, US/EU badly NEED A massive INVESTIGATION and prosecution of the commie spies , Moscow´s useful idiots , etc.
1722985420307.jpeg

1722985491016.jpeg

What big government systems don't understand is that global economic power will determine who wins the battle for supremacy. This will require an "all hands on deck" approach. There are many more interested in destroying their nations best talent due to abandoning a meritocracy and embracing Big Brother government. Meritocracies produce collective success through individual ambition and achievement,.centrally controlled system reward large salary government positioms and nepotism.

What big government systems don't understand is that global economic power will determine who wins the battle for supremacy. This will require an "all hands on deck" approach. There are many more interested in destroying their nations best talent due to abandoning a meritocracy and embracing Big Brother government. Meritocracies produce collective success through individual ambition and achievement,.centrally controlled system reward large salary government positioms and nepotism.
Leftists oppose meritocracy because under it, they'd starve to death.

Forum List

Back