Why does devolution often accompany evolution?

How did Walmart enter the debate

I'm suspicious you are a godbotberer and having an ignorant swipe at natural selection. Prove me wrong.
A metaphor..

Still don't want to answer my question, again where in the animal kingdom does the weak get the girl?

It's not an either/or.

Growing brains is better than physical strength in the long run, as big brained humans were able to develop technology and communication that allowed them them to hunt down larger,stronger species to extinction.

But before they developed the technology, how did they survive with no fur, slow legs, and weak jaws? Why would they survive better than furry, strong members of their species?
It takes generations to grow big brains and only takes months to develope strength.

A metaphor..

Still don't want to answer my question, again where in the animal kingdom does the weak get the girl?
Wherever you see outrageous structures caused by sexual selection. Like peacock tails.
Your question is one that one would expect from a child first learning about evolution.

Did they not teach evolution at your Jesus school?

I don't think you get the idea behind Darwinism. The point is that when an individual mutates in a way that benefits their survival, that mutation is passed on.

That makes no sense when the species loses traits that give it an advantage in survival.

Uh . . . ok?

Yours is the embarrassment suffered by the science illiterate.

Easy as pie!

For you to accuse me of being an ignorant godbotherer, you must be a well-informed, non-superstitious person.
Thats correct. Anyone who believes there is a God is ignorant, delusional and possibly hallucinating.
Superstition is just another variety of an ignorant God botherer
A well-informed and non-superstitious person, challenged by an ignorant godbotherer, would easily destroy the godbotherer's arguments with facts and logical conclusions.
Here's some of the things you believe in.
Immaculate conceptions virgin births, resurrections, dead men walking, women being turned into salt, sea parting, miracles performed at will, a worldwide flood which covered the earth over Mt Everest high yet you think those scenarios are not logical????
You know that shit is impossible and if you don't you are a idiot.

You have not done so, therefore I cannot be an ignorant godbotherer.

You are possible the best example simple because you deny facts that the world knows does not happen. Youre prepared to sacrifice the laws of nature and the whole of science and biology etc, because you want eternal life. You peddle that shit as if its legislated. You have the intelligence of a snake.
You are completely brainwashed. You are a hypocrite and a disgrace to the human race and I can support every one of those accusations if you like.

Name the ones that you deny. Have another swing you dumb prick.

So you can't tell me where in the animal kingdom does the weak get the mate?

Told ya evolution is bullshit
I said that didn't I.
If you can't tell me, it remains a fact before you started this.

You still to your filthy bible and see if God saves you. That is the only reference you have and it dies not mention evolution.

Both of us are living proof of evolution but sadly when it got to godbotherers like you and half of America, it failed to evolve a brain.
Have another swing.

I said that didn't I.
If you can't tell me, it remains a fact before you started this.

You still to your filthy bible and see if God saves you. That is the only reference you have and it dies not mention evolution.

Both of us are living proof of evolution but sadly when it got to godbotherers like you and half of America, it failed to evolve a brain.
Have another swing.

Nope you might have came from monkeys but I was created.

Again where in the animal kingdom does an animal lose its fur, becomes pink, loses its strength , gets the girl and survives?

Nope you might have came from monkeys but I was created.
Sorry comrade. Your DNA contains 97%identical strains the same as bonobos. It doesn't matter if you believe otherwise, it only proves you're ignorant.
You can't even tell me when god created the earth, what it was created from and when you were created by God.
Try this. I strand of semen has the biggest storage of memory than any computer on earth.
There are more than 170 billion single bacteria in a half inch of your bowel.
Now tell me your filthy god did all that with the snap of the finger.
Dont make me vomit you brain dead fool. You know nothing.

Again where in the animal kingdom does an animal lose its fur, becomes pink, loses its strength , gets the girl and survives?

Sorry comrade. Your DNA contains 97%identical strains the same as bonobos. It doesn't matter if you believe otherwise, it only proves you're ignorant.
You can't even tell me when god created the earth, what it was created from and when you were created by God.
Try this. I strand of semen has the biggest storage of memory than any computer on earth.
There are more than 170 billion single bacteria in a half inch of your bowel.
Now tell me your filthy god did all that with the snap of the finger.
Dont make me vomit you brain dead fool. You know nothing.
I asked you a simple question, you can't name me one animal who lost all its fur, became weak, got the girl and survived besides man?

I asked you a simple question, you can't name me one animal who lost all its fur, became weak, got the girl and survived besides man?
For the third time, I DONT KNOW. I'm assuming you do so can you tell me.

Is there any part of my my first sentence you don't understand?
Youre being very petulant with your rhetorical question. Answer it yourself bignmouth

Thats correct. Anyone who believes there is a God is ignorant, delusional and possibly hallucinating.
Superstition is just another variety of an ignorant God botherer

Here's some of the things you believe in.
Immaculate conceptions virgin births, resurrections, dead men walking, women being turned into salt, sea parting, miracles performed at will, a worldwide flood which covered the earth over Mt Everest high yet you think those scenarios are not logical????
You know that shit is impossible and if you don't you are a idiot.

You are possible the best example simple because you deny facts that the world knows does not happen. Youre prepared to sacrifice the laws of nature and the whole of science and biology etc, because you want eternal life. You peddle that shit as if its legislated. You have the intelligence of a snake.
You are completely brainwashed. You are a hypocrite and a disgrace to the human race and I can support every one of those accusations if you like.

Name the ones that you deny. Have another swing you dumb prick.
I love it when a Darwinist realizes there is no science behind that religion. Just a near- desperate desire to believe in something. They always lash out at the person who points out their folly.

Those things you said I believe in? I believe in none of them and I deny them all. You are projecting your own superstitious gullibility to me.

The design of life is as obvious as the roundness of the moon. You have zero evidence of lack of design.

For the third time, I DONT KNOW. I'm assuming you do so can you tell me.

Is there any part of my my first sentence you don't understand?
Youre being very petulant with your rhetorical question. Answer it yourself bignmouth
He doesn't know and your an idiot if you disagree!

Darwinian logic at its best.

He doesn't know and your an idiot if you disagree!

Darwinian logic at its best.
You ask the question, I admit I don't know, under the assumption you do.
For the 4th time, I ask you to tell the world. I know you can't because is why I keep asking. I'm wedging you but you can't see it.

That is exactly the Darwinian theory at work.
Natural selection at work in its finest. Thats why youre ignorant and stupid. Stick with your bible son. Its the only chance you have left to survive evolution.

I love it when a Darwinist realizes there is no science behind that religion.
you are right. There is no science behind religion and never has been. You jesus junkies have been attempting to link the two because of religions increasing irrelevance.
Just a near- desperate desire to believe in something. They always lash out at the person who points out their folly.
I'm not desperate son. I'm pointing to a proven fact of evolution. Youre believing in absolute bullshit backed by nothing.
Those things you said I believe in? I believe in none of them and I deny them all. You are projecting your own superstitious gullibility to me.
You cannot chose pieces of religion like that. It destroys the very reason you believe in God. Youre not so smart.
The design of life is as obvious as the roundness of the moon. You have zero evidence of lack of design.
Well in fact the moon is not perfectly round. Science proved that.

I have never claimed I had evidence. I continue to point out the evidence which is a proven fact.
If you want to believe a lie forever because you want eternal life knock yourself out. But don't stress about that. It is now been proven there is no afterlife also.
How? The same as god. There is no evidence.

you are right. There is no science behind religion and never has been. You jesus junkies have been attempting to link the two because of religions increasing irrelevance.

I'm not desperate son. I'm pointing to a proven fact of evolution. Youre believing in absolute bullshit backed by nothing.

You cannot chose pieces of religion like that. It destroys the very reason you believe in God. Youre not so smart.

Well in fact the moon is not perfectly round. Science proved that.

I have never claimed I had evidence. I continue to point out the evidence which is a proven fact.
If you want to believe a lie forever because you want eternal life knock yourself out. But don't stress about that. It is now been proven there is no afterlife also.
How? The same as god. There is no evidence.
I choose no religion at all. Not the religion of Christianity, not the religion of Darwinism, nor any other.

I believe most what I see with my own eyes. Second, I believe also what I read from experts who provide evidence and logical conclusions that makes sense. Arguments which are the equivalent of "You're a poopy head!" don't sway me at all.

But I do enjoy seeing you proclaim the existence of mountains of evidence without being able to provide a single grain of it.

Forum List

Back