Why does devolution often accompany evolution?

Human intelligence went far beyond survival
. In fact , many think it was a “brain arms race” that gave us way more intelligence than necessary
Message to MENSA: If You're So Smart, Why Haven't You Made the Rich Poorer?

Jealousy, fear, and disrespect of genius are locking out our most valuable human resources. The plutocratic parasites owe all their wealth to these evolutionarilly advanced people, who are manipulated into creating it for them.

That's why an aware person doesn't blame the self-destructive nerd-bashers, because the predatory 1% controls people's thoughts and structures education so that by socially isolating superior students and treating them like freaks, they will mutate into Cash Cows for Corporate Cowboys. The self-appointed ruling class knows that if they constantly harass, intimidate, and insult someone, he won't hate them back. Instead, he will hate himself.

Last edited:
Message to MENSA: If You're So Smart, Why Haven't You Made the Rich Poorer?

Jealousy, fear, and disrespect of genius are locking out our most valuable human resources. The plutocratic parasites owe all their wealth to these evolutionarilly advanced people, who are manipulated into creating it for them.

That's why an aware person doesn't blame the self-destructive nerd-bashers, because the predatory 1% controls people's thoughts and structures education so that by socially isolating superior students and treating them like freaks, they will mutate into Cash Cows for Corporate Cowboys. The self-appointed ruling class knows that if they constantly harass, intimidate, and insult someone, he won't hate them back. Instead, he will hate himself.
You rang?
I don't speak for anyone, but the brainy are our super-wealthy now and they control what we search, learn, and buy.
Bezos, Musk, Gates, Page/Brin, etc. are not controlled by the 1%, they ARE the .01%
The brainy used to work as actuaries for insurance cos, now they run and manage Intel, NVIDIA, etc x 100.
(along with some very, very, smart hedge fund managers like Soros)
`

Last edited:
Humans are the best example, of course. We supposedly descend from an ape-like ancestor. Obviously growing a big brain would be beneficial to survival.

But what was the survival benefit of losing our fur coats, our strong jaws, our super speed and super strength (compared to apes), along with our ability to climb and swing through trees? It would seem that any mutation in that direction would be quickly extinguished in the struggle for life, as Darwin called it.

Wouldn't apes with ape like physical prowess combined with emerging human intelligence be super survivors and super reproducers.

Why did certain birds lose their flight? I've seen a reasonable explanation for penguin but not for other birds. Why did snakes lose their legs?

What's the Darwinian explanation?
Its broadly explained by natural selection which includes environmental pressures.
The human race descendants were all black and africand at one time. When they move north into Europe and the cold, they didn't need black skin as before and subsequently turned white, if you lik. There were some blacks in the Roman empire.

Its broadly explained by natural selection which includes environmental pressures.
The human race descendants were all black and africand at one time. When they move north into Europe and the cold, they didn't need black skin as before and subsequently turned white, if you lik. There were some blacks in the Roman empire.
That's not an explanation of why we would have devolved from a hypothetical physically robust, furry, strong muscled, and strong jawed ancestor. That's just a restatement of the premise, which is unsupported by evidence.

Changing skin color doesn't make a new species.

That's not an explanation of why we would have devolved from a hypothetical physically robust, furry, strong muscled, and strong jawed ancestor. That's just a restatement of the premise, which is unsupported by evidence.

But you don't care why. You are not honestly asking for an explanation .

Why don't whales have legs with feet? Start there. Go see what scientists say.

It is because environmental conditions and intelligence changed whereby those attributes were no longer required. Dont be a dickhead and deny evolution. The bible won't give you any facts. Grow up
It dies if you're a racist republican and believe in slavery.

It is because environmental conditions and intelligence changed whereby those attributes were no longer required. Dont be a dickhead and deny evolution. The bible won't give you any facts. Grow up
I don't think you get the idea behind Darwinism. The point is that when an individual mutates in a way that benefits their survival, that mutation is passed on.

That makes no sense when the species loses traits that give it an advantage in survival.
It dies if you're a racist republican and believe in slavery.
Uh . . . ok?

I don't think you get the idea behind Darwinism. The point is that when an individual mutates in a way that benefits their survival, that mutation is passed on.

That makes no sense when the species loses traits that give it an advantage in survival.
I never said that. They developed more intelligence and acquired shelter etc. Thats the change forward, not backwards as you imply.
Uh . . . ok?
The reference was sarcasm. Most republicans see blacks as subhuman. Its called racism

Adaptation is a term used in the context of evolutionary biology.

That populations adapt suggests that your version of super-magical designer creators are inept and incompetent.

Why would organisms need to adapt? They would if your super-magical designer creators designed incorrectly?
He did, God also said in Genesis he made a huge mistake in creating liberals

I never said that. They developed more intelligence and acquired shelter etc. Thats the change forward, not backwards as you imply.

The reference was sarcasm. Most republicans see blacks as subhuman. Its called racism
You act like Walmart just magically appeared, tell us where in the the animal kingdom does the weak get the girl?

Humans are the best example, of course. We supposedly descend from an ape-like ancestor. Obviously growing a big brain would be beneficial to survival.

But what was the survival benefit of losing our fur coats, our strong jaws, our super speed and super strength (compared to apes), along with our ability to climb and swing through trees? It would seem that any mutation in that direction would be quickly extinguished in the struggle for life, as Darwin called it.

Wouldn't apes with ape like physical prowess combined with emerging human intelligence be super survivors and super reproducers.

Why did certain birds lose their flight? I've seen a reasonable explanation for penguin but not for other birds. Why did snakes lose their legs?

What's the Darwinian explanation?

The mutations are completely random ... mutations survive if they can fit into their environment. The idea that a mutation is superior or inferior is totally subjective and can the only measurement is how those mutations survive.

Who's to say growing brains isn't an advantage over physical strength? Our lack of physical strength compared to say a Silver-backed Gorilla certainly hasn't stopped us from driving them to the brink of extinction.

tell us where in the the animal kingdom does the weak get the girl?

Chicks dig nerds ...

nerds-make-good-boyfriends.jpg

The mutations are completely random ... mutations survive if they can fit into their environment. The idea that a mutation is superior or inferior is totally subjective and can the only measurement is how those mutations survive.

Who's to say growing brains isn't an advantage over physical strength? Our lack of physical strength compared to say a Silver-backed Gorilla certainly hasn't stopped us from driving them to the brink of extinction.
You can get strength in months.. You think they going to learn how to do calculus from cave drawings?

Many fur bearing animals find shelter, but they haven't evolved away their fur that protects them when out hunting food. Humans would have survived more efficiently if they had kept their fur, their strong jaws, their aboreal skills, etc.

Its almost as if the purpose of losing those things was to force our ancestors to use those big brains.

Still, that was literally the first reasonable argument I've seen from a Darwinist on this forum. That gives me hope!
Until I read that.

You act like Walmart just magically appeared, tell us where in the the animal kingdom does the weak get the girl?

How did Walmart enter the debate
Many fur bearing animals find shelter, but they haven't evolved away their fur that protects them when out hunting food. Humans would have survived more efficiently if they had kept their fur, their strong jaws, their aboreal skills, etc.

Its almost as if the purpose of losing those things was to force our ancestors to use those big brains.

Still, that was literally the first reasonable argument I've seen from a Darwinist on this forum. That gives me hope!

Until I read that.
I'm suspicious you are a godbotberer and having an ignorant swipe at natural selection. Prove me wrong.

I'm suspicious you are a godbotberer and having an ignorant swipe at natural selection. Prove me wrong.

Easy as pie!

For you to accuse me of being an ignorant godbotherer, you must be a well-informed, non-superstitious person.

A well-informed and non-superstitious person, challenged by an ignorant godbotherer, would easily destroy the godbotherer's arguments with facts and logical conclusions.

You have not done so, therefore I cannot be an ignorant godbotherer.

Last edited:

It's not an either/or.

Growing brains is better than physical strength in the long run, as big brained humans were able to develop technology and communication that allowed them them to hunt down larger,stronger species to extinction.

But before they developed the technology, how did they survive with no fur, slow legs, and weak jaws? Why would they survive better than furry, strong members of their species?

It's not an either/or.

Growing brains is better than physical strength in the long run, as big brained humans were able to develop technology and communication that allowed them them to hunt down larger,stronger species to extinction.

But before they developed the technology, how did they survive with no fur, slow legs, and weak jaws? Why would they survive better than furry, strong members of their species?
Bipedalism

Literally found in 9th grade science books.

Forum List

Back