Why does Donald Trump make people angry so easily?

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
I'm not a big Trump fan, but he doesn't annoy me or make me angry that much. I see so many posts about him, and they are mostly negative, and even include death threats.

Why does he rub people the wrong way so much? Do they just hate at him for everything he does

The smallest things he does, results in great anger from the public. Examples below

"Insults female reporter by saying, I know you don't think, you never do". Yeah it was a bit rude and uncalled for, but it got 22,000 angry faces, and comments saying they wish he has a stroke and someone even suggested a huge rock be thrown at him
upload_2018-10-3_2-37-5.png

Double fist pump - made 4,200 angry (and thats only from one post on facebook, theres probably hundreds)

upload_2018-10-3_2-37-14.png

and then there are posts like this
upload_2018-10-3_2-39-20.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-3_2-35-7.png
    upload_2018-10-3_2-35-7.png
    91.1 KB · Views: 38
  • upload_2018-10-3_2-36-34.png
    upload_2018-10-3_2-36-34.png
    69.3 KB · Views: 43
People just don't like ignorant, abusive narcissists.

...hard to understand?

Perhaps you have a tendency towards being a sycophant.

Hate is a powerful emotion. Obama drove me crazy and there were times I couldn’t stand the sound of his voice (especially when he pandered) but I never wished him or his family harm. I even learned to respect him and defended Michelle and his daughters against crazy racists.

Three words: Trump Derangement Syndrome. If the anger surrounding the double-fist pump doesn’t convince you I don’t know what will.

Only extremely hateful, unhinged people wish for the death of and admit they’d help kill somebody’s father, husband (yes I know he’s a shitty one), grandfather, brother, uncle, etc.

• Banned
Only extremely hateful, unhinged people wish for the death of and admit they’d help kill somebody’s father, husband (yes I know he’s a shitty one), grandfather, brother, uncle, etc.
Agreed. I would never wish for anyone to die, unless they killed my family or something

I'm not a big Trump fan, but he doesn't annoy me or make me angry that much. I see so many posts about him, and they are mostly negative, and even include death threats.

Why does he rub people the wrong way so much? Do they just hate at him for everything he does

The smallest things he does, results in great anger from the public. Examples below

"Insults female reporter by saying, I know you don't think, you never do". Yeah it was a bit rude and uncalled for, but it got 22,000 angry faces, and comments saying they wish he has a stroke and someone even suggested a huge rock be thrown at him
View attachment 219866

Double fist pump - made 4,200 angry (and thats only from one post on facebook, theres probably hundreds)

View attachment 219867

View attachment 219868
we need to work on our Tolerance with, under a God, in our Pledge.

View attachment 219866

View attachment 219867

View attachment 219868
Comes with the job. Obama got thousands of death threats and people foaming at the mouth over everything he did too.

Trump stole their power THAT'S why they get angry.

The liberal media is no longer able to shape the news and push a narrative unopposed because Trump dares calls them out on their fake news. Trump openly mocks the liberal media, in his recent press conference he called most the of the White House press corps they were fake news.

Ditto for Dem's in congress, they run their big fat mouths and Trump calls them out BY NAME on their BS and double standards.

View attachment 219866

View attachment 219867

View attachment 219868

When you are a dick people get angry with you. Not a hard thing to grasp.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump is Old Dominion over Va Tech.

He pulled off the upset...and those that got upset, can't handle it
because they never saw it coming.

In addition...Was it even an upset? It was polls worrying about a
popular vote when the President is elected by an electoral vote
compiled state by state.

Plus...It was the majority of 30 of our states. 60% of our states where
the American People didn't want the Bullshit that Obama and the Dems
were spreading. And the people brought it to a close. Now, when a
Republican just smiles at your worthless ass, you get all bent out of
shape.

In so many words...Trump can get under the media's skin like nobody
ever did before him. The Media cannot help themselves. They only
believe in PC Horseshit and have never had anybody turn the tables
on them like The Donald has done. Every time the Media attempts to lash
out at him/carry the Democrats water, they fall deeper and deeper into the trap that Trump established early in his campaign. They are all liars,
with fake news becomes his rallying cry and the media then makes him a
prophet with their ensuing actions.

I have not yet wished harm on any Democrats beyond painful, bulging hemorrhoids.

It's called karma for eight years of Obama Derangement Syndrome. And don't forget Trump was the biggest birther in the country.

Karma is a bitch.

Why does he rub people the wrong way so much?

It's because he put a hard and fast boot to the collective ass of Progressives worldwide. He is dismantling their totalitarian machinery here and elsewhere.

He has set them back 100 years.

Forum List

Back