🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does freedom seem to be kryptonite for the Right / Pub Party?

Why doesn’t the left seem bothered by freedom?
I get it…The Right / Pubs disguise their desire to suppress freedom by citing cultural and national interests but is anybody really buying their trash?
Just when I thought the moonbats couldn't be less self-aware and couldn't project more, they hook it all up to nitrus oxide and slam the pedal to the floor! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I get it…The Right / Pubs disguise their desire to suppress freedom by citing cultural and national interests but is anybody really buying their trash?
All you do is lie and project.
Clearly you have a personality disorder.

We are the party that:

opposed the lockdowns
School closures
mask mandates
vaccine mandates
quelling of speech

Other than the supposed "freedom" to kill your own baby in the womb, what are you talking about?

To a liberal freedom means the freedom to engage in any behavior regardless of the consequences.

To a conservative freedom from those consequences is most important.

That might be the dumbest & most backward thing I read all day. I think your clot shots have turned your brain to mush. Why can't progressives have an honest discussion without constant lies & projections? Could it be because every argument they make withers when exposed to the light of the truth?
Left= collectivism= no individual rights or responsibility & all freedoms subjugated to the "greater good", resulting in totalitarianism
Right= personal responsibility= individual rights over herd mentality tyranny

Because ppl like lefties believe all the leftist bs, so to you it’s lies. When in fact look your demonic pigs on the left. They’ve mastered flipping everything you mental fks do and laying it upon the right.
In reality the right is no better than the left. YOu have the Krpts , and the Bloods two different sides but they do the same things imgine htat.

Not shocked, but that is a horrific fail.

Ha. My post was moved out of politics in 15 minutes. Consider it a science experiment.

All I did was change the words “right/ Pubs” to “left/ Dems” and change the subject from “free speech” to “freedom” all from a righty post. Every other word was basically the same.

That post lived in politics for 2 days and only after mine was moved did it get moved. I don’t mind but it’s worth making fun of.

IKR, the right talks about wanting freedom of speech, but they recently talked about banning or even burning books.

You know who else wanted to burn books?

Hitler and the nazis.

I think we should be calling them book burning nazi cows for even suggesting that books should be burned.

Forum List

Back