Zone1 Why Does Trump Get to Race Hustle?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Why is it that only people speaking out against the racism by whites calle race husters? Why do people like Trump and others get to speak on race but not be called race baitters or race husters?

Exclusive: Trump Says ā€˜Anti-White Feelingā€™ Is a Problem in the U.S.​

ā€œIf you look at the Biden Administration, theyā€™re sort of against anybody depending on certain views,ā€ Trump tells TIME in an interview when asked about his supporters who believe anti-white racism now represents a greater problem than anti-Black racism. ā€œTheyā€™re against Catholics. Theyā€™re against a lot of different peopleā€¦ I think there is a definite anti-white feeling in this country and that canā€™t be allowed either.ā€

ā€œI donā€™t think it would be a very tough thing to address, frankly,ā€ Trump says. ā€œBut I think the laws are very unfair right now. And education is being very unfair, and itā€™s being stifled. But I donā€™t think itā€™s going to be a big problem at all. But if you look right now, thereā€™s absolutely a bias against white [people] and thatā€™s a problem.ā€

Where is this bias against white people?

The definition of Zero Sum: ā€œof, relating to, or being a situation (such as a game or relationship) in which a gain for one side entails a corresponding loss for the other side.ā€ Why do some whites think that laws and policies coming from the Civil Rights Movement have created a loss for whites? What have whites lost from policies mandating equal opportunity?

For example: White males are 31 percent of the American population. Sixty nine percent of the American people are not white males. Yet white men are complaining about getting replaced? Where are they being replaced? White males have the most jobs, businesses, run all the institutions,, earn the most money, and have the most accumulated wealth. So where is the anti-white bias?

Blacks who talk about statistically proven bias are callled race hustlers by whites on the right, yet they can imagine a racism or discrmination that does not exist against them and we are all suposed to bow and genuflect in order to please them. If blacks had everything whites have, we could not complain because one or two of us didn't get a job but a white man did. This is another example of white privilege.

Donald Trump is a race hustler, plain and simple.

Why do people like Trump and others get to speak on race but not be called race baitters or race husters?

Apart from your OP actually being about your usual obsessive paranoia:-

Dear Donald has virtues that only Luther King had-- but he has departed .
The Donald has natural charisma and relates to the Sheeple--- or pretends to .He is the consummate show man

And whether you like it or not that is how power and wealth pyramids are built .
An apparent species compulsion , but because over 90% of people are stupid and gullible , it works .

Regardless , most of his alleged Racist speech is not Racist and just reported out of context or deliberately Faked .

Apart from your OP actually being about your usual obsessive paranoia:-

Dear Donald has virtues that only Luther King had-- but he has departed .
The Donald has natural charisma and relates to the Sheeple--- or pretends to .He is the consummate show man

And whether you like it or not that is how power and wealth pyramids are built .
An apparent species compulsion , but because over 90% of people are stupid and gullible , it works .

Regardless , most of his alleged Racist speech is not Racist and just reported out of context or deliberately Faked .
Try shutting the hell up. Your gaslighting isn't going to work. Trump is a racist and I;m not going to argue with some white racist about it.

Trump is a race hustler. And that's the bottom line.

Why is it that only people speaking out against the racism by whites calle race husters? Why do people like Trump and others get to speak on race but not be called race baitters or race husters?

ā€œIf you look at the Biden Administration, theyā€™re sort of against anybody depending on certain views,ā€ Trump tells TIME in an interview when asked about his supporters who believe anti-white racism now represents a greater problem than anti-Black racism. ā€œTheyā€™re against Catholics. Theyā€™re against a lot of different peopleā€¦ I think there is a definite anti-white feeling in this country and that canā€™t be allowed either.ā€

ā€œI donā€™t think it would be a very tough thing to address, frankly,ā€ Trump says. ā€œBut I think the laws are very unfair right now. And education is being very unfair, and itā€™s being stifled. But I donā€™t think itā€™s going to be a big problem at all. But if you look right now, thereā€™s absolutely a bias against white [people] and thatā€™s a problem.ā€

The definition of Zero Sum: ā€œof, relating to, or being a situation (such as a game or relationship) in which a gain for one side entails a corresponding loss for the other side.ā€ Why do some whites think that laws and policies coming from the Civil Rights Movement have created a loss for whites? What have whites lost from policies mandating equal opportunity?

For example: White males are 31 percent of the American population. Sixty nine percent of the American people are not white males. Yet white men are complaining about getting replaced? Where are they being replaced? White males have the most jobs, businesses, run all the institutions,, earn the most money, and have the most accumulated wealth. So where is the anti-white bias?

Blacks who talk about statistically proven bias are callled race hustlers by whites on the right, yet they can imagine a racism or discrmination that does not exist against them and we are all suposed to bow and genuflect in order to please them. If blacks had everything whites have, we could not complain because one or two of us didn't get a job but a white man did. This is another example of white privilege.

There is an anti-white bias on the left that voters can sense, and in some cases see with their own eyes

You practice it yourself by complaining about how successful white males are in our society

What the numbers you cite should tell you is that black men should try harder to catch up

Instead the left seeks to apply government remedies and scripted results

Try shutting the hell up. Your gaslighting isn't going to work. Trump is a racist and I;m not going to argue with some white racist about it.

Trump is a race hustler. And that's the bottom line.

The bottom line is that you are a paranoid obsessive .

And you hate it when you are publicly exposed by a beautiful White English Lady of all people .

Glad to see that you so easily lose your self control . Prevalent in many emerging cultures .

Why do people like Trump and others get to speak on race but not be called race baitters or race husters?

I would image you'd know all about it IM2.....~S~

Because liberal academia promotes ā€œwhite guiltā€ ā€œwhite privilegeā€ ā€œwhite angerā€ ā€œwhite fragilityā€ and ā€œwhitenessā€. Which are all negative traits that are juxtaposed against the catch-all ā€œPeople of colorā€ who it is socially unacceptable to tag with such racially derogatory terminology.

I remember he tweeted about white farmers in South Africa. Only white people can be professional victims. Don't expect crackers to be consistent. They never were.

And you hate it when you are publicly exposed by a beautiful White English Lady of all people .

Glad to see that you so easily lose your self control . Prevalent in many emerging cultures .
There is an anti-white bias on the left that voters can sense, and in some cases see with their own eyes

You practice it yourself by complaining about how successful white males are in our society

What the numbers you cite should tell you is that black men should try harder to catch up

Instead the left seeks to apply government remedies and scripted results
It's ok to be anti white. You need to ask why people are anti white to begin with. Truth is: There's no such thing as anti white racism. All it is is you trying to assert the notion that only white people can be in power, and that only white issues matter.

It's ok to be anti white. You need to ask why people are anti white to begin with. Truth is: There's no such thing as anti white racism. All it is is you trying to assert the notion that only white people can be in power, and that only white issues matter.
You say its ok to be anti white and then object to whites for noticing

You really are straight out of a bizarre neighborhood in lib la la land

You say its ok to be anti white and then object to whites for noticing

You really are straight out of a bizarre neighborhood in lib la land
Low IQ. The two thoughts are not mutually exclusive.

All the White people who lost their reputations and careers because they said "ALL LIVES MATTER". I'm always happy to explain the real world to you IM2.

I would image you'd know all about it IM2.....~S~
Actually I don't. That's why I ask.

Another wrong answer. You seem to be the one who has lost control. Typical Euro projection. The white Euro entitlement mentality where you think you can criticize others but yu can't be criticized.

Forum List

Back