Why does your religion condemn people?

You're just quibbling on what flavor of bigot you are.

You can't even own your own beliefs. Beliefs not worth stating are beliefs not worth having.
I'll own anything you can quote.
But not what you believe?
Not what you think I believe. That's why I say quote me. You can't. I get it.
The fact that you can't own your racist beliefs proves you know that they are wrong.
I don't consider anything that I've said here to be wrong, you'd have to quote something to give me an example. You most likely just misinterpret what I say. No surprise there.
I know you don't think it is wrong to be racist.

I'll own anything you can quote.
The fact that you can't own your racist beliefs proves you know that they are wrong.
I don't consider anything that I've said here to be wrong, you'd have to quote something to give me an example. You most likely just misinterpret what I say. No surprise there.
You can't quote me. You lose. :lol:

Don't be silly. This is me giving you rope to hang yourself, mudda.

Do they teach that in the good book that when you lose, simply declare victory?

There are no mistakes , everything is as it should be in this year 2018. In 2018, God wanted there to be a certain amount of humans with whatever problems they have; he wanted that to exist on earth, and its exactly what has happened. Human history is simply the unfolding of God's will.
So why does god keep making deformed/retarded/in constant pain babies?

So that he can completely heal them and change them in his future; all you see is the now, because we are " Now present day creatures", God is dealing with a future where all these babies will be changed, as will all humans. This removes the sting out of your gripe with God, but you don't want to let that gripe go, so you cannot look into the future. Any human that looks into the future of God, can only see complete healing.. And they would have to release all gripes with God.

But you NEED your gripes, because of the giant chip on your shoulder. And I understand that need; because you don't know the true power of God and his true intentions for humanity.
So god gives babies horrible things so he can heal them in the future? What a self-absorbed douchebag. He would have made a good Nazi death camp experimenter.

I would rather live in God's self absorbed ways than yours.

There are no mistakes , everything is as it should be in this year 2018. In 2018, God wanted there to be a certain amount of humans with whatever problems they have; he wanted that to exist on earth, and its exactly what has happened. Human history is simply the unfolding of God's will.
So why does god keep making deformed/retarded/in constant pain babies?

So that he can completely heal them and change them in his future; all you see is the now, because we are " Now present day creatures", God is dealing with a future where all these babies will be changed, as will all humans. This removes the sting out of your gripe with God, but you don't want to let that gripe go, so you cannot look into the future. Any human that looks into the future of God, can only see complete healing.. And they would have to release all gripes with God.

But you NEED your gripes, because of the giant chip on your shoulder. And I understand that need; because you don't know the true power of God and his true intentions for humanity.
So god gives babies horrible things so he can heal them in the future? What a self-absorbed douchebag. He would have made a good Nazi death camp experimenter.

I would rather live in God's self absorbed ways than yours.
You worship an invisible douchebag. Making you...

Absolutely.

Absolutely.
So you acknowledge your defeat. Good for you.

Why does your religion condemn people? Ever ask yourself why?

With all the great power of God and Christ to forgive ...

you are a little confusing, is it their (4th century christianity) document or yours also ... you agree Jesus in the 1st century told everyone they were hopeless sinners.

Jesus never told anyone such a foolish thing , he is the Savior of hope itself! You are sadly mistaken , the bible is not a " Christian document", its a book written for the whole world.

Someone has taken you for a ride.

you are a little confusing, is it their (4th century christianity) document or yours also ... you agree Jesus in the 1st century told everyone they were hopeless sinners.

Jesus never told anyone such a foolish thing , he is the Savior of hope itself! You are sadly mistaken , the bible is not a " Christian document", its a book written for the whole world.

So if Jesus came here to save us, why is are humans and the world in such a fucked up state?

So if Jesus came here to save us, why is are humans and the world in such a fucked up state?

Well at least you have " Some of the Why we need to be saved" understood; were messed up. God has built his case for Why we need him for sure. Left to ourselves, we would eventually destroy ourselves, because now we have the power to do it. The salvation of God is already a done deal, but only God can decide when it begins in earnest. But all humans will be with God in eternity , there is no such thing as " A lost human soul." That is a Christian myth.

For some reason, that I don't understand, God wanted us to be weak first; to be overcome by evil first; to experience sin and confusion first, and THEN be saved from it. I don't understand the pathology of God, but he wanted humans to be lost, only to then be found later.

I really can't figure it all out, its beyond me. But God is NOT leaving the salvation of mankind, up to mankind itself , God has taken that matter into his hands, and his only. He is not going to allow us to screw that up.

Well at least you have " Some of the Why we need to be saved" understood; were messed up. God has built his case for Why we need him for sure. Left to ourselves, we would eventually destroy ourselves, because now we have the power to do it. The salvation of God is already a done deal, but only God can decide when it begins in earnest. But all humans will be with God in eternity , there is no such thing as " A lost human soul." That is a Christian myth.

For some reason, that I don't understand, God wanted us to be weak first; to be overcome by evil first; to experience sin and confusion first, and THEN be saved from it. I don't understand the pathology of God, but he wanted humans to be lost, only to then be found later.

I really can't figure it all out, its beyond me. But God is NOT leaving the salvation of mankind, up to mankind itself , God has taken that matter into his hands, and his only. He is not going to allow us to screw that up.
Why doesn't your invisible friend just drown us all again?

I think he promised not to do it that way again, but he has other options that can kill us all; like leaving us to govern ourselves, we'd be doomed for sure. God is not invisible , he just hides himself from humans.

I think he promised not to do it that way again, but he has other options that can kill us all; like leaving us to govern ourselves, we'd be doomed for sure. God is not invisible , he just hides himself from humans.
So if god isn't invisible, what does it look like and where is it?

you agree Jesus in the 1st century told everyone they were hopeless sinners.

Jesus never told anyone such a foolish thing ...

Jesus never said such a "thing" is correct, hopeless sinners is the heart of the 4th century christian religion, not the religion of Antiquity and Jesus - you are a fraud or deeply frightened by that document and its evil intent.

What does thought look like? What does potential look like?

What does thought look like? What does potential look like?
You don't know. Got it.

Forum List

Back