Why doesnt anyone mention Kasichs war mongering rhetoric and anti-refugee rhetoric?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
He said we needed to pause refugee acceptance until we can vet them but not against giving our money to them
He wants ground troops(invasion not occupation) against IS
He wants Assad gone
He wants extra 100 billion for military
Isnt against restarting sanctions with Iran
----
So why do lefties like him so much? Is it just because he supports illegals, obamas corporate whore TPP and supported Clintons corporate whore NAFTA? I know damn well its not the balanced budget approach he advocates lol

Im not necessarily talking smack about Kasich. I mean, I don't like him, at all. But I agree with some of that above. Guess im just showing another example of the void of lefty integrity.

I think if he were to come up in the polls and look like he might win , then they would pick him apart and nail him on every comment made or dig up his past including family members.. sad to say.

He has a pretty religious voting record as well.

Im not necessarily talking smack about Kasich. I mean, I don't like him, at all. But I agree with some of that above. Guess im just showing another example of the void of lefty integrity.

Well see, that's the problem. You're looking for the left to raise the complaints. The GOP is the engine behind all the trash talk in the GOP primary. They're so busy trash talking each other and trying to suppress GOP support, the last thing Trump or Cruz want to do is highlight aspects of Kasich GOP supporters might support. They want to tear him down.

Well see, that's the problem. You're looking for the left to raise the complaints. The GOP is the engine behind all the trash talk in the GOP primary. They're so busy trash talking each other and trying to suppress GOP support, the last thing Trump or Cruz want to do is highlight aspects of Kasich GOP supporters might support. They want to tear him down.
Nobody talks about it. I heard him mention boots on the ground in a debate. About it.

Wow surprised to hear you say that. But this is why the GOP is having such a hard time standing up because 3 legs of the table are broken.

Nobody talks about it. I heard him mention boots on the ground in a debate. About it.

Did you also notice how the media's treatment of Kasich is little more than cursory? As if they're just going through the motions with stock questions. If Kasich starts hitting a response in a way that could approach something that might grab attention and make people say "Oh look at this guy!" they quickly cut him off and move on to something else entirely. On the other hand, when they interview Trump, they really focus in on pulling the incendiary rhetoric out of him. The very stuff that excites his base and invokes the ire of those who oppose him.

I'm usually the last one to attribute things to media political bias, and always try to view their actions as founded in their goals of ratings and revenue. And no doubt that inciting people's feelings about Trump helps them grab ratings. But fuck! It's really hard for me to keep convincing myself that left wing bias isn't pushing much of the media to try to fuel Trump winning the nomination because they know he'll lose to Clinton.

He said we needed to pause refugee acceptance until we can vet them but not against giving our money to them
He wants ground troops(invasion not occupation) against IS
He wants Assad gone
He wants extra 100 billion for military
Isnt against restarting sanctions with Iran
----
So why do lefties like him so much? Is it just because he supports illegals, obamas corporate whore TPP and supported Clintons corporate whore NAFTA? I know damn well its not the balanced budget approach he advocates lol
...and he's a loopy kunt

Forum List

Back