Why doesn’t Trump visit troops fighting overseas?

More petty crying, you still upset because you lost in 2016 and can’t seem to cope,with life anymore.
No, I'm just pointing out some realities.

I hope your butt feels better soon.
Your angry homo erotic fantasies are a reality? I don't think so.
Lol, not mine. You and the other tRumpanzees.

You sure let your hate flow, man you are a good little Democrat bitch. Good for you, they may promote you to a minimum wage job.

Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant. So I don't fall into party lines like you Trump Humpers.

Oh the Democratic bitch makes the standard Democrat party response, congrats your masters trained you well.

Lo
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump needs to visit troops deployed to overseas combat zones soon, out of respect for their sacrifices, says a top defense lawmaker.

“I think it should be done,” said Senate Armed Services ranking member Jack Reed, D-R.I., in a roundtable with reporters on Wednesday. “It’s not just to get an idea what is going on, but to personally thank the men and women of the United States who are exposing themselves to great dangers for the country.”

Reed’s opinion came in response to comments from the president earlier this week during an Associated Press interview where he was asked why he hasn’t yet scheduled a visit to Afghanistan or Iraq, to meet with U.S. troops deployed there.

“I will do that at some point, but I don’t think it’s overly necessary,” Trump said. “I’ve been very busy with everything that’s taking place here … I’m doing a lot of things. But it’s something I’d do. And do gladly."

“Nobody has been better at the military ... I have done more for the military than any president in many, many years.”

So is it not really necessary.

He skipped out in France.

He didn't feel the need to go to Arlington Cemetery.

What say you.

Another butt hurt thread. He is damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t. If he does, you nuts claim photo op, if he doesn’t you get fake outrage by you nuts.

You are idiots, that’s what I say.

But...but...but....you have no answer. trump cult members have their noses so far up trump's ass...they can't see the truth....
Lol, coming from a loon that stood up for Obama. After you found out, he thinks you're an idiot.

Would that be like what Trump thinks about you Trump Humpers.

If-I-Were-To-Run-Id-As-A-Republican-Funny-Donald-Trump-Meme-Meme-Image.jpg

That quote has been debunked over and over and over again, you little Democratic parrots are good, do you get a cracker for your BS?

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump needs to visit troops deployed to overseas combat zones soon, out of respect for their sacrifices, says a top defense lawmaker.

“I think it should be done,” said Senate Armed Services ranking member Jack Reed, D-R.I., in a roundtable with reporters on Wednesday. “It’s not just to get an idea what is going on, but to personally thank the men and women of the United States who are exposing themselves to great dangers for the country.”

Reed’s opinion came in response to comments from the president earlier this week during an Associated Press interview where he was asked why he hasn’t yet scheduled a visit to Afghanistan or Iraq, to meet with U.S. troops deployed there.

“I will do that at some point, but I don’t think it’s overly necessary,” Trump said. “I’ve been very busy with everything that’s taking place here … I’m doing a lot of things. But it’s something I’d do. And do gladly."

“Nobody has been better at the military ... I have done more for the military than any president in many, many years.”

What say you.

If only he was more like Hillary, he could fabricate stories about taking sniper fire while visiting the troops.

What say you.

If only he was more like Hillary, he could fabricate stories about taking sniper fire while visiting the troops.

Hillary had bones spurs on a foot.....one of them...not sure which....?

No, I'm just pointing out some realities.

I hope your butt feels better soon.

You sure let your hate flow, man you are a good little Democrat bitch. Good for you, they may promote you to a minimum wage job.

Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant. So I don't fall into party lines like you Trump Humpers.

Oh the Democratic bitch makes the standard Democrat party response, congrats your masters trained you well.

Awww come one Trump Humper you know you guys are the real bitches. Pres Trump can tell you shit smells like cotton candy and you will grab a hand full.

Lo

What say you.

Another butt hurt thread. He is damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t. If he does, you nuts claim photo op, if he doesn’t you get fake outrage by you nuts.

But...but...but....you have no answer. trump cult members have their noses so far up trump's ass...they can't see the truth....
Lol, coming from a loon that stood up for Obama. After you found out, he thinks you're an idiot.

Republican or democrat, what he is doing for america. I'd support him.

Lo

What say you.

What is he doing other than causing chaos.

Lo

Making america great again after the trans sexual tried to transform it. I know you hate that, to you anything good for america is bad.

Lo

Making america great again after the trans sexual tried to transform it. I know you hate that, to you anything good for america is bad.

Man you Trump Humpers eat that right wing propaganda up don't you.

Lo

Did Obama say he wanted to transform america? You Obama knob polishers ate that up.

Did Obama say he wanted to transform america? You Obama knob polishers ate that up.

I don't remember Pres Obama being under investigation or Obama supporters trying to defend the lie after lie after lie after lie after lie after lie as you Trump Humpers have done.

I don't remember Pres Obama being under investigation or Obama supporters trying to defend the lie after lie after lie after lie after lie after lie as you Trump Humpers have done.
No, he just relied on your ignorance to get obamacare approved, and you defended him.

No, he just relied on your ignorance to get obamacare approved, and you defended him.

Actually I thought it was a bad bill after he let the Republicans gut his original plan. Trump claimed he was getting rid of it on Day 1 and yet almost 2yrs later it's still in place.

If Trump went and visited troops in the field he would be called a vain glory hog. And if he doesn't he's wrong too.
It's a no win game and people just want to whine and snivel no matter what.
You are wrong. If he went and visited the troop, without making it yet another opportunity to tell us all how great he thinks he is, I would not criticize him.
Oh of course! I am very sure of that. :icon_rolleyes:

How is that any sorta response to what I said?
Which one? You mean the one in which your homo-erotic fantasies were attributed to Trump supporters but I quoted your very words proving you a liar?
I'm.thinking you got lost somewhere.
I'm thinking your own words trapped you and now you lamely try to slip away.

Actually I thought it was a bad bill after he let the Republicans gut his original plan. Trump claimed he was getting rid of it on Day 1 and yet almost 2yrs later it's still in place.
Trump has done what he can. He got rid of the mandate.

Awww come one Trump Humper you know you guys are the real bitches. Pres Trump can tell you shit smells like cotton candy and you will grab a hand full.

That’s all you got? Lol! Man, this group of paid Democratic shills are pretty weak. Maybe one day you will group up and become the pro you have always dreamed of.

That’s all you got? Lol! Man, this group of paid Democratic shills are pretty weak. Maybe one day you will group up and become the pro you have always dreamed of.
I notice you didn't deny it.....

Trump has done what he can. He got rid of the mandate.

That isn't what he said he was going to do, just goes along with the list of other lies he has told.

Forum List

Back