Why Donald Trump is Right About Changing Anchor Baby Law Without Constitutional Amendment

Google is your friend. Look it up yourself idiot.
Gutless prick. You cannot answer that because there is no answer that will not reveal you to be the racist asshole you are. You see hispanic features or hear the Spanish language and your tiny, bigoted brain screams "illegal."

Gutless prick my ass. Oh and the racist card because I want illegals out of America along with a vast majority of Americans. Shows what an idiot you truly are.

If you need proof then look it up yourself. Anyone with a brain knows we have over eleven million illegals in our country. If you can't handle the truth then to fucking bad.
You do not speak for a "vast majority" of Americans. The vast majority favor letting those among the 11 million who have not engaged in crime, which would be most of them, stay and either become citizens or earn the right to be permanent residents. I played the bigot card because you are the one who claimed that all you had to do was go the the welfare office or an emergency room to see the illegals getting benefits but have yet to explain how you can tell, by looking, that a person is illegal. Go ahead, Give it a try.
Gutless prick. You cannot answer that because there is no answer that will not reveal you to be the racist asshole you are. You see hispanic features or hear the Spanish language and your tiny, bigoted brain screams "illegal."

Gutless prick my ass. Oh and the racist card because I want illegals out of America along with a vast majority of Americans. Shows what an idiot you truly are.

If you need proof then look it up yourself. Anyone with a brain knows we have over eleven million illegals in our country. If you can't handle the truth then to fucking bad.
You do not speak for a "vast majority" of Americans. The vast majority favor letting those among the 11 million who have not engaged in crime, which would be most of them, stay and either become citizens or earn the right to be permanent residents. I played the bigot card because you are the one who claimed that all you had to do was go the the welfare office or an emergency room to see the illegals getting benefits but have yet to explain how you can tell, by looking, that a person is illegal. Go ahead, Give it a try.

Oh yes I do. 77% in one article and 62% in another want illegals deported.

That looks like a vast majority to me.

Take you're bigot bullshit and shove it up your smarmy ass.

Trust me, paddymurphy is a real nut job troll.

He sounds much better on ignore.
So you put me on ignore? That is why, you gutless wonder, you have not even attempted to address the rest of Wong Kim Ark? You know, those parts that prove you wrong?

Gutless prick my ass. If you need proof then look it up yourself. Anyone with a brain knows we have over eleven million illegals in our country and your an asshole.

Another libtard leaps to accuse people of racism when Hispanic isn't even a race, lol.

Top end estimates are the we have over 30 million illegals in the US.

First of all dumbass, I did not use the word racist. I used the word bigoted. There is a difference, you know. When are you going to quit being such a pussy and try to address the numerous passages from Wong Kim Ark I posted that prove you wrong?

Bigot or racist same thing idiot.

When are you going to quit being an idiot and realize its all pretty damned obvious if yu take the time to look.

It is pretty obvious that you are a bigot. All you have to do is "look" and you an tell who is a citizen and who is not. Tell us, what do you "see" that allows you to differentiate between the Illegal alien and the legal one? If there are two Hispanics there, one a citizen born here and one who crossed over illegally five years ago, how can you tell which is which?

Nope. Just an American who's sick of illegals being in our country and sucking our social services dry. If the doesn't bother you then you're a bigger idiot than I thought you were.

The rest of your post isn't worth the bother. Anyone with a brain knows we have over eleven million illegals in this country and you obviously don't have a brain.

Oh and you wouldn't know a bigot if one kicked you in the ass. Idiot.

Last edited:
Gutless prick my ass. If you need proof then look it up yourself. Anyone with a brain knows we have over eleven million illegals in our country and your an asshole.

Another libtard leaps to accuse people of racism when Hispanic isn't even a race, lol.

First of all dumbass, I did not use the word racist. I used the word bigoted. There is a difference, you know. When are you going to quit being such a pussy and try to address the numerous passages from Wong Kim Ark I posted that prove you wrong?

When are you going to quit being an idiot and realize its all pretty damned obvious if yu take the time to look.

It is pretty obvious that you are a bigot. All you have to do is "look" and you an tell who is a citizen and who is not. Tell us, what do you "see" that allows you to differentiate between the Illegal alien and the legal one? If there are two Hispanics there, one a citizen born here and one who crossed over illegally five years ago, how can you tell which is which?

Nope. Just an American who's sick of illegals being in our country and sucking our social services dry. If the doesn't bother you then you're a bigger idiot than I thought you were.

The rest of your post isn't worth the bother. Anyone with a brain knows we have over eleven million illegals in this country and you obviously don't have a brain.
We are not talking about illegals; we are talking about American Citizens. You know, the children of illegals born here. And if you think that these people are sucking us dry, you are clearly not aware that they pay more in taxes and contribute more in economic activity than is spent on any social services they get. Their tax dollars help to support white trash like you, scooting your four hundred pound ass around on your electric scooter collecting social security disability because you downed too many cheeseburgers.

2-27-2014_03.png
6-3-2015-3-51-41-PM.png
Immigration-issues3.jpg

r1glemm69eelxosdc43l9w.png
prri-poll.jpg

You were saying about how most Americans support deportation and oppose a path to legal residency?

Take you're bigot bullshit and shove it up your smarmy ass.

2-27-2014_03-png.48360
6-3-2015-3-51-41-pm-png.48361
immigration-issues3-jpg.48362

r1glemm69eelxosdc43l9w-png.48364
prri-poll-jpg.48365

You were saying about how most Americans support deportation and oppose a path to legal residency?

We are not talking about illegals; we are talking about American Citizens. You know, the children of illegals born here. And if you think that these people are sucking us dry, you are clearly not aware that they pay more in taxes and contribute more in economic activity than is spent on any social services they get. Their tax dollars help to support white trash like you, scooting your four hundred pound ass around on your electric scooter collecting social security disability because you downed too many cheeseburgers.

The child is a citizen. The mother is not. She's using her child's access to welfare and if you don't think she's sharing her good fortune with her family then you're one clueless bastard.

Katie Pavlich - Poll: Americans Want More Aggressive Deportation of Illegal Immigrants

62% of Americans want U.S. to deport illegals

77% want illegal immigrants sent home, 81% say it's a serious issue

PaddyMurphy is a troll and a 'tar baby' who wants to goad you into wasting time responding to his stupid shit.

Don't fall for it.

The child is a citizen. The mother is not. She's using her child's access to welfare and if you don't think she's sharing her good fortune with her family then you're nuts.

The child is a citizen under current law as enforced, but there is nothing in the Constitution that requires the law to be so.

PaddyMurphy is a troll and a 'tar baby' who wants to goad you into wasting time responding to his stupid shit.

Don't fall for it.

Thanks and I'm done. That clueless bastard can kiss my ass.

The child is a citizen. The mother is not. She's using her child's access to welfare and if you don't think she's sharing her good fortune with her family then you're one clueless bastard.

Katie Pavlich - Poll: Americans Want More Aggressive Deportation of Illegal Immigrants

77% want illegal immigrants sent home, 81% say it's a serious issue[/QUOTER

Right. The entire family is living off the $151.44 per month that the is paid for the child.

Average Monthly Food Stamp Benefits per Participant
California $151.44

http://kff.org/other/state-indicator/avg-monthly-food-stamp-benefits/

Right. The entire family is living off the $151.44 per month that the is paid for the child.

LocationAverage Monthly Food Stamp Benefits per Participant

California $151.44

Average Monthly Food Stamp Benefits Per Person

The child is a citizen. The mother is not. She's using her child's access to welfare and if you don't think she's sharing her good fortune with her family then you're nuts.

The child is a citizen under current law as enforced, but there is nothing in the Constitution that requires the law to be so.

So, no one told you about the 14th Amendment? You never read Wong Kim Ark, Plyler v. Doe or INS v. Rios-Pineda? Oh, wait, you are the pussy who never responded to my repeated invitations to explain how the explicit holding of the Supreme Court in those four cases that the 14th Amendment confers birthright citizenship does not make your claims to the contrary so much bullshit.

Don't fall for it.

So, no one told you about the 14th Amendment? You never read Wong Kim Ark, Plyler v. Doe or INS v. Rios-Pineda? Oh, wait, you are the pussy who never responded to my repeated invitations to explain how the explicit holding of the Supreme Court in those four cases that the 14th Amendment confers birthright citizenship does not make your claims to the contrary so much bullshit.

California $151.44

Average Monthly Food Stamp Benefits Per Person

You're so fucking Clueless. That's more money than they ever made in Mexico.

Don't fall for it.

And by "stupid shit" you mean the three Supreme Court cases that have held that the 14th Amendment confers birthright citizenship on those born here?

California $151.44

They don't live in Mexico, you stupid twat. They live here. Do you think California is a state where a family can live on $151.44 per month.

And per capita income in Mexico was a little more than 151.44 per month.

010413 south-america-gdp.jpg

In 2011 it was $14700.00. That is a little more than $1100.00 a month.

California $151.44

Yes, and he is a liar. He will say anything whether he knows it to be relevant or not, true or not or bullshit or not.

He just wants to throw out rhetoric just to see if it sticks.

Why waste your time on his dumbass?

Vast majority?
There isn't even a majority of Republicans that support deportation.

6-3-2015-3-51-41-PM.png

What Americans want to do about illegal immigration

California $151.44

Yes, and he is a liar. He will say anything whether he knows it to be relevant or not, true or not or bullshit or not.

He just wants to throw out rhetoric just to see if it sticks.

Why waste your time on his dumbass?

Identify one lie, asshole. I gave you the words of Wong Kim Ark that prove you to be clueless about what it holds; and you have yet to have the balls to try to respond. You offer bullshit right wing blather and I offer the words of the Supreme Court; words you have yet to address. You and that ignorant POS Claudette deserve one another.

My question is that the 14th was never meant to recognized everyone born in the US as a citizen.

It was meant strictly for ex slaves and their children.

So why is it interpreted to mean ANYONE born in the US when it wasn't meant to be??

Why do you believe any of that?

Congress- as they debated the 14th Amendment- discussed how the 14th Amendment would apply to anyone born in the United States regardless of their race. Some in Congress opposed the 14th Amendment because it meant that the son of Chinese parents would be recognized as a citizen.

It was intended to apply to anyone born in the United States- except children born to diplomats, children born of invading armies- and Indians born in 'sovereign Indian nations' not subject to U.S. laws(such as taxation).

It would have been easy for Congress to have written the 14th Amendment to make it explicitly apply only to the children of legal residents or citizens of the United States- but they chose not to do so- they chose the language 'subject to the jurisdiction'- which is very clear as anyone subject to the laws of the United States.

The language was intentionally precise:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

If you don't agree with that language- then you should be working to change the Constitution.

Yes they should because I doubt anyone would have believed back then that we would be overrun with illegals having kids who are automatically US citizens. And the families of those US citizens being able to suck of social services. Social services that didn't exist back then.

Back then there were no 'illegals' because our borders were wide open.

There was no 'illegal immigration' from Mexico- they just rode across the border. And if they had kids here, their kids were American citizens.

You're right on that one.

All of our borders were wide open and no one cared who came and went in and out of America. Those that passed that amendment had no way of knowing we would be overrun with illegals and try to monitor who came and went at our borders.

They would have no way of knowing the cost of these illegals or the anchor baby allowing them to suck off social services that didn't exist back then.

If they had known I think they would have written the 14th vastly differently.

This is what it takes to change it.

To amend the U.S. Constitution, the change would require a two-thirds majority vote in both the Senate and House of Representatives, and then it would require approval by three-fourths of the states -- at least 38 of the 50.

One wonders why none of the Clowns in DC and those running the States haven't pushed for this since its costing State and Fed tax money to support these anchor babies an their families.
First intelligent thing you posted. Yes, it would take a constitutional amendment. Perhaps you can explain that to JB. And there is no need to wonder why they have not wasted time on this. The fact is that illegal immigration has no net negative impact on our economy. Here. Educate yourself a bit.

Illegal immigrants benefit the U.S. economy

Forum List

Back