Why Don't Hypocritical Democrats Pay Their Workers At LEAST Minimum Wage?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Fight for 15 champion DNC sued for not paying minimum wage - Hot Air

'Dozens of field workers have filed a class action lawsuit against the Democratic National Committee, claiming the party that is pushing employers to pay a $15 minimum wage and more in overtime failed to pay overtime and minimum wages to its own employees. ... '...holding the Democratic Party to the very ideals that it embraces,”'

Hypocrisy exposed...again. Surprise, surprise.

'Dozens of field workers have filed a class action lawsuit against the Democratic National Committee, claiming the party that is pushing employers to pay a $15 minimum wage and more in overtime failed to pay overtime and minimum wages to its own employees. ... '...holding the Democratic Party to the very ideals that it embraces,”'

Them darn Democrats are just bad, bad, bad.

They should be more like Republicans, good, good, good.

SSDD

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Them darn Democrats are just bad, bad, bad.They should be more like Republicans, good, good, good. SSDDZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Poor snowflake...if the party I supported was exposed as hypocrites by refusing to pay hard works a fair salary while claiming every worker should be paid a minimum hourly salary, I would be too gutless to say anything, too.

No, actually...I am not a member of any party, but if I was and that party did something as pathetic / hypocritical as this I would rebuke them for it. I wouldn't be a chicken-$h!t who attacked anyone who had the courage to point it out.

Well this is not a bunch of Hot Air news.. it looks like it is true and well, the DNC should be called out for it...

Unless if these people signed a flat fee clause, but it doesn't look like it.

Sounds like they thought the workers would work a flat $3,000 for no matter how many hours...while canvassing for fair employment pay.

They need to get their shit together down there at the DNC...

Oh.... those rules are for other people to follow you see.

They also use a lot of interns, exploiters of the workers, they are.

Yeah, it might be a bitter pill to have to pay workers after your efforts failed and the election was lost...but you still have to honor your contracts / do what is right...unless, as you said, they signed some type of agreement.

The probably agreed to it, next they can do a class action on the RNC workers. They best hurry as the GOP squashes overtime rules.

Forum List

Back