Why don't we cut ties with Israel?

Wrong. The three main reasons behind 9/11

1. Occupation of their lands
2. Unabashed aid to Israel
3. Our Sanctions on Iraq

Take away aid to Israel and stop our nation building and you just abolished 2 out of the 3 main reasons why "terrorists" hate us.

However, in your Orwellian perverse mind, we just gave them more incentive. Seriously, are you serious?

Really then what land are we occupying? seriously where do you people come up with this stuff

It is called the 9/11 Commission Report. Read it, dumbass.
http://www.911commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

However, they hate us for our freedoms....idiot.

Facts:

Iran has never started a military conflict in its entire history as a country.
Hitler was put into power by Jewish banking families.
In 1967, Israel purposely attacked an American ship and blamed it on the Arabs.
A Jewish newspaper recently reported that murdering Barack Obama would be a smart move.
Israel was made a state through the fear-mongering and violence towards peaceful Palestinians.
The state of Israel was not a Jewish idea, but rather was a Freemasonry conquest carried out with British funds.
Judaism ended because Jesus Christ is the Jewish messiah.
On December 19th, 1348, Jewish doctors designed a super-virus and put it into european water wells causing the black plague which killed 25 million people.
Just because you're Jewish, does not make you "chosen".
Israel recently murdered an innocent Iranian scientist.
The MOSSAD is the worst terrorist organization in this galaxy.

Questions:

Why does America support this country who does nothing for us?
Why is Israel allowed to have 200 nukes and Iran gets to have none?
Why do Jewish people reject Jesus and the New testament?
Why are American police forces being trained by the Israeli military?
Why doesn't America consider the MOSSAD a terrorist organization?
Why did America completely ignore the fact that Israel attacked us in 1967?
Why are we about to let Israel drag us into a war with Iran?
Welcome to USMB, Moloch Solomon. Hope you enjoy the boards.

You will if you eschew rewriting history.

IOW you surfed websites on the Internet. Got it.

Which supersedes your knowledge from our government run Nazi schools.

Yeah. Right. Wiki makes another PhD.

No, but it makes a great source of information. However, one has to learn how to use footnotes.

BTW, the Israelis are coming on strong by negging me in the thread, despite the fact I offer factual information.

Most amusing; disagree with Israel and you invite hatred. Why do we support this intolerant country? BTW, I am Jew.

the reason we have ties with israel is a) israel gets us more intel on the mid east than anyone else; b) they've been our ally, consistently, even though we've screwed them over more times than i can count.

Israel did not do so good on the intelligence leading up to the US invasion of Iraq.
Or did they?

Do you have a point? Are you denying that a strategic alliance with Israel help us on the intelligence front??
The billions we invested in Israeli intelligence was well worth the money; except for the little 9/11 misunderstanding. :cuckoo:

He wasn't in power back then, you dumbfuck.

The US overthrew a democratically elected President back in 1953 and installed the Shah and SAVAK who were the the secret police and long arm goons of the Shah. They were trained by the CIA and Mossad to inflict Nazi torture tactics on political dissenters.

No wonder why Iran has anti-sentiment values about the West. We destroyed their nascent democracy and installed a puppet-regime.

Goombas, like you, are surprised by the Iranian Revolution of 1979. It just happened out of thin air since they hated freedom fries.

He wasn't in power back then

Yeah, no kidding, asshole.
Khomenei wanted to restore democracy. :cuckoo:
Khomenei would have overthrown an Iranian democracy to install his Islamic state.
To imagine his Islamic extremism had anything to do with events in 1953 is moronic.
Iranians love America. They wish we'd help them overthrow the mullahs.

Iranians love American democracy so much that they overthrew the Shah and put Khomenei in office

Once you get out of 1979 and get into 2012, you can tell me how much the Iranian people love the mullahs.

He wasn't in power back then

Yeah, no kidding, asshole.
Khomenei wanted to restore democracy. :cuckoo:
Khomenei would have overthrown an Iranian democracy to install his Islamic state.
To imagine his Islamic extremism had anything to do with events in 1953 is moronic.
Iranians love America. They wish we'd help them overthrow the mullahs.

Iranians love American democracy so much that they overthrew the Shah and put Khomenei in office

Once you get out of 1979 and get into 2012, you can tell me how much the Iranian people love the mullahs.

Why do you play deaf, dumb, and blind regarding the Mullahs rise to power?

It would be one of the best foreign policy moves America has made in awhile.

The welfare state of Israel has benefited nicely with over $2 trillion of our aid, over the years. They are an advanced economy and have a modern day military.

Let them be sovereign, already.

Israel and Egypt receive roughly 4B a year combined from the US. By those estimates, that's 100 billion in 25 years, 1 trillion in 250 years, 2 trillion in 500 years. Sir Walter Raleigh didn't make it over here until the 1580's and I don't think the lost colony of Roanoke had that intial 4B to spare. The native Americans traded and bartered....so they're out of the equation also.

The welfare state of Israel has benefited nicely with over $2 trillion of our aid, over the years. They are an advanced economy and have a modern day military.

Israel and Egypt receive roughly 4B a year combined from the US. By those estimates, that's 100 billion in 25 years, 1 trillion in 250 years, 2 trillion in 500 years. Sir Walter Raleigh didn't make it over here until the 1580's and I don't think the lost colony of Roanoke had that intial 4B to spare. The native Americans traded and bartered....so they're out of the equation also.

And your point?

1953....1979....why not live in 2012?
Are the mullahs building a nuke because of 1953?
Maybe because of 1492?

Maybe because of 1492?

Why do think the present operates in a vacuum?

Plus, Panetta has said that Iran is not building a weapon.

Additionally, so what? Tell me why Iran would want to build a nuclear weapon if they were doing so?

Because they hate our freedom fries, right?

Last edited:

And your point?

I thought that you could deduce as much but......we haven't given anywhere near 2T.

And your point?

Your stupidity is showing.

Maybe because of 1492?

Why do you think nothing has changed since 1979?
Could Khomenei have wanted power for reasons having nothing to do with 1953?

Plus, Panetta is wrong....or lying.

Maybe because of 1492?

Why do you think nothing has changed since 1979?
Could Khomenei have wanted power for reasons having nothing to do with 1953?

Plus, Panetta is wrong....or lying.

I don't.

Why is Panetta lying?

Facts:

Iran has never started a military conflict in its entire history as a country.
Hitler was put into power by Jewish banking families.
In 1967, Israel purposely attacked an American ship and blamed it on the Arabs.
A Jewish newspaper recently reported that murdering Barack Obama would be a smart move.
Israel was made a state through the fear-mongering and violence towards peaceful Palestinians.
The state of Israel was not a Jewish idea, but rather was a Freemasonry conquest carried out with British funds.
Judaism ended because Jesus Christ is the Jewish messiah.
On December 19th, 1348, Jewish doctors designed a super-virus and put it into european water wells causing the black plague which killed 25 million people.
Just because you're Jewish, does not make you "chosen".
Israel recently murdered an innocent Iranian scientist.
The MOSSAD is the worst terrorist organization in this galaxy.

Questions:

Why does America support this country who does nothing for us?
Why is Israel allowed to have 200 nukes and Iran gets to have none?
Why do Jewish people reject Jesus and the New testament?
Why are American police forces being trained by the Israeli military?
Why doesn't America consider the MOSSAD a terrorist organization?
Why did America completely ignore the fact that Israel attacked us in 1967?
Why are we about to let Israel drag us into a war with Iran?

Maybe because of 1492?

Additionally, so what? Tell me why Iran would want to build a nuclear weapon if they were doing so?

you don't listen very well. he said they haven't started putting a weapon together yet. he also said they were gathering what they need to do so.

why would iran want to build a nuke?

to do what they said... blow israel off the face of the earth.

are you obtuse?

and according to our intel, they're working on weapons delivery systems that can reach us. they also don't get along with the sunni muslim countries... which is why the saudis want israel to go in and take out the weapons.

And your point?

I thought that you could deduce as much but......we haven't given anywhere near 2T.

yawn...so how much have we doled out since 1948?

Maybe because of 1492?

you don't listen very well. he said they haven't started putting a weapon together yet. he also said they were gathering what they need to do so.

why would iran want to build a nuke?

to do what they said... blow israel off the face of the earth.

are you obtuse?

He said Panetta was lying. Why is he lying?

You do know that alphabet soup-name has no control over Iran FP? Plus, he never said that.

I see that you side-skirted the question. Why would Iran want a nuke?

Forum List

Back