Why EV dominance a LONG ways away!!

Natural free market decision? Oil companies received grants to build gas stations and hire people to run them in counties that didn't even have any cars.
The electric vehicles are simply better products than conventional vehicles. Conventional internal combustion vehicles will never be fully replaced but those forecasting that EVs are a trend that will fade are simply wrong.

I never quite understood the right wing penchant for hoping a new technology or way of doing something fails. Its almost as if electric cars threaten their manhood or something.

HAHAHA. Rochester as well as many other transit agencies, had to ground their ENTIRE electric bus fleets because they could not run in the cold weather without draining the batteries fast! Sorry, Old Rocks, I mean OLD COCKS, but for the cold climate, DIESEL is best,! Fucking Environazi moron!

Indeed....when progressive ideas meet the real world, it's invariably a shit show. They don't like to talk about that, of course.

I would venture to say that in the past 10 years, nobody has near the amount of failed predictions as Old Rocks. Not just in the ENVIRONMENT forum....on the whole USMB.

It is worth noting....fringe views always end up on the historical ash heap.

Forum List

Back