Why evidence of hacking Hillary's server is an irrelevant diversion

Patreaus was charged with a crime and convicted.

And served no jail time. Despite actually divulging binders full of top secret information that he personally walked out of the CIA to show the woman he was fucking.

Making any jail time for Hillary remarkably unlikely.

Do you agree, or not, that Clinton be charged with a crime?

I dunno. There is very little credible information on the topic. There's Tom Delay citing Tom Delay. And virtually nothing else.

There's plenty of very credible evidence. So ffar, there are nearly 2,000 counts against her.

According to who? I haven't seen her charged with even one count.

It's already common knowledge that she illegally exposed nearly 2,000 emails.

Exposed 2000 emails....to who?
Through unsecured channels, just like Patreaus did.

The latest tactic to emerge in the Hillary email server saga is to somehow use "no evidence of hacking" as a means of exoneration. Totally irrelevant. First of all when you are talking about State level cyber-hacking, the Chinese are as good as anyone at disguising their hack attempts. So by saying "we found no evidence of hacking" just means you weren't smart enough to detect the hack attempt. Secondly, National security laws do not say "it's ok to put Secret and Top Secret stuff on an unsecured server as long as no bad guys get it". That is utter nonsense. If you hold the highest Security clearance given as Hillary does, and you do what Hillary did the law is clear. You immediately lose your clearance and you are going to do time in jail.

As an example, in 2011 there was a Marine that ran into financial trouble and he approached the Chinese with a proposition. He took photographs of the Chinese consulate including location of security cameras etc. He was caught, the photographs were classified at the Secret level. He was stripped of his clearance and got 9 years in prison. I'm going off the top of my head here sorry no link but it happened. Compare what the Marine did to what Hillary did. What should be her sentence?
How did you get from Hillary's server to the Chinese, a Marine, 2011 and National Security Laws, which of course weren't updated to include private servers until two years after she left office?

And served no jail time. Despite actually divulging binders full of top secret information that he personally walked out of the CIA to show the woman he was fucking.

Making any jail time for Hillary remarkably unlikely.

I dunno. There is very little credible information on the topic. There's Tom Delay citing Tom Delay. And virtually nothing else.

There's plenty of very credible evidence. So ffar, there are nearly 2,000 counts against her.

According to who? I haven't seen her charged with even one count.

It's already common knowledge that she illegally exposed nearly 2,000 emails.

Exposed 2000 emails....to who?
Through unsecured channels, just like Patreaus did.

Exposed the 2000 emails....to who?

Watch, I'll use your example and show you how its done.

Q: Patraeus exposed top secret information to who?

A: Patreaus showed his mistress, walking out 8 binders full of top secret information which he showed her.

Now you try. Hillary exposed 2000 emails....to who? If its 'common knowledge' as you claim, this should be remarkably easy for you to answer.

The latest tactic to emerge in the Hillary email server saga is to somehow use "no evidence of hacking" as a means of exoneration. Totally irrelevant. First of all when you are talking about State level cyber-hacking, the Chinese are as good as anyone at disguising their hack attempts. So by saying "we found no evidence of hacking" just means you weren't smart enough to detect the hack attempt. Secondly, National security laws do not say "it's ok to put Secret and Top Secret stuff on an unsecured server as long as no bad guys get it". That is utter nonsense. If you hold the highest Security clearance given as Hillary does, and you do what Hillary did the law is clear. You immediately lose your clearance and you are going to do time in jail.

Like Powell and Patreaus did time in jail?

As an example, in 2011 there was a Marine that ran into financial trouble and he approached the Chinese with a proposition. He took photographs of the Chinese consulate including location of security cameras etc. He was caught, the photographs were classified at the Secret level. He was stripped of his clearance and got 9 years in prison. I'm going off the top of my head here sorry no link but it happened. Compare what the Marine did to what Hillary did. What should be her sentence?

And who did Hillary approach with top secret information?

Patreaus was convicted and given probation.

Are you recommending that Clinton should get probation, vice jail time?
He passed on classified info. She didn't. So in the twisted mind of the GOP, she's worse. Go figure.

He passed on classified info. She didn't. So in the twisted mind of the GOP, she's worse. Go figure.

Oh, obviously. That's why they lost their shit when Powell did the exact same thing.

She mishandled classified information by transmitting it through an unsecured network. That, by itself, is a crime.

Oh, obviously. That's why they lost their shit when Powell did the exact same thing.

Since he did it, that means it's ok for Clinton to do it?

It certainly establishes how serious you think the issue is. Namely, none. As when Powell did it, your ilk didn't say a word nor uttered the slightest complaint. Demonstrating that your mock 'outrage' at Clinton doing the *exact same thing* is merely politics.

Oh, and you never did answer my question:

A: Patreaus showed his mistress, walking out 8 binders full of top secret information which he showed her.

Now you try. Hillary exposed 2000 emails....to who? If its 'common knowledge' as you claim, this should be remarkably easy for you to answer.

Try again.

It certainly establishes how serious you think the issue is. Namely, none. As when Powell did it, your ilk didn't say a word nor uttered the slightest complaint. Demonstrating that your mock 'outrage' at Clinton doing the *exact same thing* is merely politics.

Try again.

Clinton illegally mishandled classified mataerial. Its as simple as that.

Plus Hers' was 2010s' not 2003 or whatever? Moores law (2X/yr) in play here. IT Email sophistication, hacking, rules etc. Light years beyond pencil and paper for old-timers with other rules.

I really like the one "allowed by the State Dept" say what? She was in the State Dept? go figure.

I'm suggesting that if Patreaus wasn't given jail time for walking out 8 binders of top secret information from the CIA to impress the woman he was fucking.....its remarkably unlikely Hillary will for using a private email server.

FYI
With ALL that Petreaus did, knowingly giving top secret code names, top secret covert operative names and other top secret info to his biography author and lover, he was charged with a MISDEMEANOR, not even a felony....when he knowingly and intentionally, did this crime....

I'm suggesting that if Patreaus wasn't given jail time for walking out 8 binders of top secret information from the CIA to impress the woman he was fucking.....its remarkably unlikely Hillary will for using a private email server.

FYI
With ALL that Petreaus did, knowingly giving top secret code names, top secret covert operative names and other top secret info to his biography author and lover, he was charged with a MISDEMEANOR, not even a felony....when he knowingly and intentionally, did this crime....

Patreaus didn't give her top secret information. He have her confidential information.

Clinton illegally mishandled and exposed information above top secret, including information on CIA agents working in a non-official status.

Try again.

You said she exposed classified material, the same as Patraeus.

Its such a simple question. And yet you've run from it 3 times, unable to answer.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Logic 101

Nor is it evidence of existence either. Logic 101.

So what would be your evidence of a hack into those email servers be? The answer is obvious: jack shit.
That's irrelevant. She still broke the law and should be in prison for the rest of her life.

No. She did not.

Yes she did.

Nope. Sorry.

Try again.

You said she exposed classified material, the same as Patraeus.

Its such a simple question. And yet you've run from it 3 times, unable to answer.

What are the security clearances of her staff that saw these emails?

None of them have security clearances higher that congressional committe members. Some of those emails are classified above congress' clearance.

You're beating a dead horse again:

"State Department spokesman John Kirby said the documents, totaling 37 pages, were not marked classified at the time they were sent, but are being upgraded at the request of the Intelligence Community because they contain sensitive information."
State Department will not release 22 'top secret' Clinton emails - CNNPolitics.com

And if Hillary Clinton has issues with emails, so does Colin Powell & Condi Rice.
State Department: Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice staffers received classified info via personal email - CNNPolitics.com

images

And Carly Fiorina has already stated that Hillary Clinton will not be charged with a crime. But Sweet Baby Jesus--Hillary Clinton has requested that the DOJ release these 22 emails to the public, which should give you idiots some remote indication that there's nothing in them to get real excited about!!

ufonotcomingback_thumb.jpg

Forum List

Back