Why evidence of hacking Hillary's server is an irrelevant diversion

Like Powell and Patreaus did time in jail?

And who did Hillary approach with top secret information?

Patreaus was convicted and given probation.

Are you recommending that Clinton should get probation, vice jail time?

I'm suggesting that if Patreaus wasn't given jail time for walking out 8 binders of top secret information from the CIA to impress the woman he was fucking.....its remarkably unlikely Hillary will for using a private email server.
Patreaus was convicted of a felony. If that's what happens to Hillary, she's finished.
misdemeanor
you sit in front of the fucking Internet nitwit
what the fuck is wrong with your kind?

Whenever I make the slightest error I can always count on the left-wing douche nozzles to pile on. I hope these small victories salve your bruised egos.
Misdemeanor to a felony is hardly a "slightest error". It's fucking slander.

Patreaus was convicted and given probation.

Are you recommending that Clinton should get probation, vice jail time?

I'm suggesting that if Patreaus wasn't given jail time for walking out 8 binders of top secret information from the CIA to impress the woman he was fucking.....its remarkably unlikely Hillary will for using a private email server.
Patreaus was convicted of a felony. If that's what happens to Hillary, she's finished.
misdemeanor
you sit in front of the fucking Internet nitwit
what the fuck is wrong with your kind?

Whenever I make the slightest error I can always count on the left-wing douche nozzles to pile on. I hope these small victories salve your bruised egos.
Misdemeanor to a felony is hardly a "slightest error". It's fucking slander.

Perhaps for someone else. But this is Brip. No one expects him to know what the fuck he's talking about. You might as well as well get angry at a puppy for being unable to type at 50 wpm.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back