Why Has Trump Had Two Assination Attempts This Election?

When in 2016 and 2020 I don't believe that he had any? I do believe that it's because unlike in 2016 and 2020 the democrats believed that they could win the election and through COVID and election fraud in 2020 they were right.

They know that their same tricks from last time aren't going to work this election though so trying to prison or murder Trump is the only solutions that they currently got. Thankfully Trump has God and the true American patriots on his side.

Which is really good news because even though I'm hoping that Sunday was the last attempt on his life, I don't think that it's over yet. Even after he wins the election I'm afraid that it won't be over. In fact I do believe that that's when the left is going to try even harder.

Just more desperate fake hoaxes from Trump to draw attention.

1726605658415.png

• It's pretty obvious some top Democrat had something to do with both assassination attempts.
Which top Democrats?
How do you know?
Why did you make that allegation?
Can you explain yourself?

------------------------------------------------------
  • 1/3 of democrats polled wanted him to die in the first attempt.,
Got a link to that poll?
Show us.

------------------------------------------------------------
"...more kids have been shot in their classrooms than have ever been "turned tranny" by their teachers."
Poster Rampart, a hat-tip.
THAT is one of the most inciteful and relevant contributions to this venue that I've read in months.
I will use it going forward. (May, or may not, give you credit. After all, you are anonymous. ;). Still it is a damn good observation. Thank you.)

---------------------------------------------------------

• God turned Trump’s head for Him.
Alright then, the god guided the bullet precisely to strike the outer 1/16" of Trump's ear.

---------
The issue with that god-thingy is that he seemingly really didn't give a damn about those bullets striking Corey Comperatore (KIA); David Dutch (wounded); James Copehaver (wounded).

In my humble opinion, your god Mr.Natural is sort of a loose cannon, and uncaring about the little guys of this world. One died, two wounded.....yet your god only nicked Trump's ear.

Keep you god. He's sloppy, careless, and uncaring. And common folk wisdom informs that you get the god you deserve. So you got him and he's yours, Mr.Natural. Good luck.

IMHO

• none compare to amplitude, volume, and frequency of inflammatory rhetoric is pewing from the tsunami of bullshit at mar a lago.
  • republicans in general aren't really the most stable beings on the planet, add in tRump's repeated calls for violence. mix well...

--------------------------------------------------------

Well, as long as the two poster's above have put that topic on the table, it might be instructive to read what long-time award winning reporter Peter Baker wrote this morning.

To wit:

• "At the heart of today’s eruption of political violence is Mr. Trump, a figure who seems to inspire people to make threats or take actions both for him and against him. He has long favored the language of violence in his political discourse, encouraging supporters to beat up hecklers, threatening to shoot looters and undocumented migrants, mocking a near-fatal attack on the husband of the Democratic House speaker and suggesting that a general he deemed disloyal be executed.”

There's a difference between thinking and doing.
Have they blown up schools?
Have they shot at Trump?

I'm in the UK btw so I'm not familiar with you guys eating cats. Heard something briefly on the news but wasn't much interested in it.

Do peace lovin right wingers typically make threats to kill school children in mass? I would say, anyone making a call into a school to say there is a bomb is violent in nature. Just like it is violent to threaten someone with murder on the street even if you never touch them. Even thinking of blowing up a school with children would fall under the umbrella of being "violent in nature."

The attitude of the left towards Trump is horrifying and a disgrace to America. They constantly lie about Trump being a racist, a white supremacist, Hitler, or a threat to democracy. When it is the Democrats themselves who believe that white people are privileged, that there are 100 genders, that a child can get a sex exchange operation and so on and so forth.

The attitude of the left towards Trump is horrifying and a disgrace to America. They constantly lie about Trump being a racist, a white supremacist, Hitler, or a threat to democracy. When it is the Democrats themselves who believe that white people are privileged, that there are 100 genders, that a child can get a sex exchange operation and so on and so forth.
The fact that Trump is a lying piece of shit doesn’t matter?

Do peace lovin right wingers typically make threats to kill school children in mass? I would say, anyone making a call into a school to say there is a bomb is violent in nature. Just like it is violent to threaten someone with murder on the street even if you never touch them. Even thinking of blowing up a school with children would fall under the umbrella of being "violent in nature."
There's nut jobs on both sides of the fence, the predominant group that put threats into action are the Left by a country mile.

"When it is the Democrats themselves who believe ....., that there are 100 genders...."

I didn't know that, but, in truth, I ain't a Democrat, so I don't see such messaging from them.
Still, the assertion seems a bit unmoored and hyperbolic.
Though I don't mean to dismiss poster FTW.
But am skeptical of the post.

So, let us ask FTW to back up his allegation. In short, prove that what he says is truthful.
Batter up, poster FTW.

Forum List

Back