Why Has Yvette Felarca Not Had Her Trial Yet?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This little commie ape has openly admitted she did attack the man in question, that she claims is 'self defense' simply because she thinks he is a genocidal maniac. She openly admits to advocating violence against anyone she regards as a 'fascist' which includes Milo, Trump and I guess anyone who voted for him too.

And this was years ago. She is still teaching at public schools and filling young minds with violent communist propaganda.

Why does the state of California keep postponing her trial?

This little commie ape has openly admitted she did attack the man in question, that she claims is 'self defense' simply because she thinks he is a genocidal maniac. She openly admits to advocating violence against anyone she regards as a 'fascist' which includes Milo, Trump and I guess anyone who voted for him too.

And this was years ago. She is still teaching at public schools and filling young minds with violent communist propaganda.

They support freaks like her.

They support freaks like her.
Isnt their deniability getting kind of thin?

th

Because it's alright to support a homicidal maniac attacking others who she thinks are genocidal maniacs?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I think I might have forgotten about her this time around. Thanks for reminding me. I try to remember to check on her story about every two months. Still no closure on this thug's case?! We both know what this is, Jim. If she were a so-called right-wing extremist, this case would have been over long ago.

I’m all for committing violence against people who I don’t like. It’s what civilization is built upon. :4_13_65:

What kind of pussy whines, "I got beaten up by a little Asian girl!"

What kind of pussy whines, "I got beaten up by a little Asian girl!"
'Mini AOC' Parody Accounts Are Gone Thanks To Lefties Doxxing And Threatening An 8-Year-Old

Forum List

Back