🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why I don't like Hillary...Surprise? you shouldn't be...

I don't care for her either. But I will vote for her...

another fucking hypocrite scumbag. :up:

:fu: and all hypocrites ......+.........:up_yours:

Well, dingbat, YOU symbolize the reason why I would never vote for one of your ilk, mindset and hate inspired stupidity......(and, ultimately, why your party will not see the inside of the oval office for at least the next decade.)......Thanks for confirming your imbecility.

Thinking people have not yet forgotten the consequences of electing stupid people to the White House.

The left wingers revealing why they are such utter wastes of shit in this thread. Well, they do it in every thread.

This just shows how they are nothing but thoughtless, arrogant, bloviated, ignorant, hacks.

They deserve zero respect.

Well, my right wing friends....there IS a difference between being a "sleaze" but competent in world affairs, to the very real fact that your party has come up with yet another cadre of incompetent nitwits and incorrigible ideologues.

By all means list Hillary's top 10 achievements as SOS that demonstrate competence in world affairs. I say you can't, I say your post is completely made up nonsense.

List those of ANY of the current GOP candidates.

Why I don't like Hillary...Surprise? you shouldn't be...

I'm surprised you know Hillary. Cool! I have so many questions. How did you meet her? Did the SS frown on your relationship? What did Bill think of your getting to know his wife?

Thank you for asking...Actually I HAVE met her when she was First lady, and attended a conference sponsored by my company....

i met her too she was charming

but then again her old man was looking for donations that day

--LOL

The presidential election landscape gets a little more depressing every day. Just as the Republicans are lining up the usual suspects, spanning the range from unpalatable Jeb to assorted venomous wing nuts, Hillary's past and present sins are beginning to catch up with her. The Clintons just can't shake off the sleaze, even when they don't need the money anymore. Bill's many misogynistic capers and the Clinton machine's scorched earth counterattack are deeply troubling. The fact that the Clintons have not changed over the years offers a depressing commentary on the state of electoral politics.

I'll most likely be voting for her with a protruding clothes-pin on my nose.
So you're doubling down on stupid. Thanks for letting us know.

For all the right wingers' lame attempts at "sarcasm," my objective is to hope that other decent democrats step up to challenge Hillary for the nomination; nonetheless, comparing Hillary's qualifications to ANY of the clowns in the GOP stable, there is really NO contest.
you progressives have the most incompetent POS in the White House in the history of the USA, and you can make this statement with a straight face?

The least of the GOP is far more competent than Hillary or anyone even remotely thinking about running.

This says a lot since I don't like the GOP. To wussified for My tastes.

The left wingers revealing why they are such utter wastes of shit in this thread. Well, they do it in every thread.

This just shows how they are nothing but thoughtless, arrogant, bloviated, ignorant, hacks.

They deserve zero respect.

Which begs the question???? What do YOU do with shit?

Do you really think that calling people names makes you appear intelligent?

I personally don't agree with much of the "left" agenda. I see that as no excuse to be an asshole about it. Why do you suppoze that so many recent RWers are stupid assholes?

There are plenty of intelligent people that don't like the left's agenda. I don't know any smart people that want stupid people leading them.

Whereas you right wingers follow Ronny's 11th commandment about NEVER talking bad about a fellow republicans, WE on the left, have enough brain cells to debate when one of our won has erred.

But let me make it perfectly clear, ANY, and I mena ANY, democrat (including Hillary) will not allow you the WH.....not until you abandon your tea bags, your evangelical despotism, and your closeted racist attitudes (and, of course, your flagrant hatred of anyone who isn't white, gun-toting and sane.)

Whereas you right wingers follow Ronny's 11th commandment about NEVER talking bad about a fellow republicans, WE on the left, have enough brain cells to debate when one of our won has erred.

But let me make it perfectly clear, ANY, and I mena ANY, democrat (including Hillary) will not allow you the WH.....not until you abandon your tea bags, your evangelical despotism, and your closeted racist attitudes (and, of course, your flagrant hatred of anyone who isn't white, gun-toting and sane.)

What a crock of shit. Every time a dem gets busted for something and they refuse to step down and his fellow dem crooks back him up.
As do morons such as yourself.

The presidential election landscape gets a little more depressing every day. Just as the Republicans are lining up the usual suspects, spanning the range from unpalatable Jeb to assorted venomous wing nuts, Hillary's past and present sins are beginning to catch up with her. The Clintons just can't shake off the sleaze, even when they don't need the money anymore. Bill's many misogynistic capers and the Clinton machine's scorched earth counterattack are deeply troubling. The fact that the Clintons have not changed over the years offers a depressing commentary on the state of electoral politics.

I'll most likely be voting for her with a protruding clothes-pin on my nose.

It's not the politics, it's the people IN politics. The Clintons have milked their contacts for all they're worth and Bill was THE consummate politician. He had many proclivities that were unsavory but through it all he was basically an OK guy. Hillary though. She is not. She is amoral at best and absolutely willing to sell her soul to get whatever she wants.

Forum List

Back