Why I Plan to Vote For Joe Biden (or the First Moderate Dem that Opposes the GND)

Biden is weak and is a bumbling boob. Hardly presidential....hell he was a lousy VP

This is not about Biden.

It is about leaving one of our two major parties in the control of lying, evil, ruthless, conniving Marxist murderers.

That has to end and the only way to do it is to vote for the next moderate the Democrats give the nomination to.

Or else they eventually win due to the W Principle and America commits suicide.

It is as simple as that.

There isn't a dem that has announced they're running I'd vote for.
It's scary that some "on our side" think like this. The ANSWER is to vote consistently, for the mot conservative candidate.

I have something I think of as the 'W Principle' which is that "You can never be sure that your party will win the next election simply because the opposition is controlled by self-hating morons. Your candidate might still be worse."

All Bush 43 had to do was campaign for his party in 2018 and they would have won, but he was so bad, in the Establishments view, he was hidden in shame and was not even allowed to speak at their own party convention that year passing on the baton to their next candidate, who sucked worse than Bush did. And so the GOP's credibility would still have been lifted up on average.

The W Principle reminds us that we cannot let one of our two viable parties to fall into the hands of Marxist dunderheads. Eventually they will win the office of POTUS, like it or not, existential suicide for America or not.

That is how two party systems roll, they alternate sharing power, roughly.

More important to the US than getting the deficit paid down, our military revived or the Southern Border Secured is to rip control of the Dimocratic Party from the hands of these Marxist shit4brains that control it now. To do that we have to make the next moderate they nominate be a winner so he can fumigate the Dimocratic Party and run all those little bastards into the lagoon where they came from.

So if the Dims give me a moderate who is not a Marxist brain amputatee, I am going to vote for them.

So sorry Mr President for not rewarding your excellence with the vote it deserves. I really do want to vote for you again. But we have to quarantine and then eradicate a much deeper threat to our way of life in the form of Marxist Zombies that control half of our political institutions right now. Sorry.

Democratic Party Marxists must be purged from our political system come Hell, High water or death by a thousand cuts.

Do it, England.
So one party ripple like russia?

You don’t realize what makes America great

The world is made up of pussies assholes and dicks. You can’t eradicate any one.

It's scary that some "on our side" think like this. The ANSWER is to vote consistently, for the mot conservative candidate.

Dude, I am not a conservative by ideology.

In terms of ideology I consider myself closest thing to a 1952 Truman Democrat/liberal. But I dont act off ideology, I simply use it as food for thought.

Each situation, each question and each solution is different in Reality from what ideologies would like to assume along lines of their axioms, and to do so is to invite disaster.

But I am unalterably opposed to Marxism in all its forms, and in favor of a Christian world view expressed in political thought.

I have something I think of as the 'W Principle' which is that "You can never be sure that your party will win the next election simply because the opposition is controlled by self-hating morons. Your candidate might still be worse."

All Bush 43 had to do was campaign for his party in 2018 and they would have won, but he was so bad, in the Establishments view, he was hidden in shame and was not even allowed to speak at their own party convention that year passing on the baton to their next candidate, who sucked worse than Bush did. And so the GOP's credibility would still have been lifted up on average.

The W Principle reminds us that we cannot let one of our two viable parties to fall into the hands of Marxist dunderheads. Eventually they will win the office of POTUS, like it or not, existential suicide for America or not.

More important to the US than getting the deficit paid down, our military revived or the Southern Border Secured is to rip control of the Dimocratic Party from the hands of these Marxist shit4brains that control it now. To do that we have to make the next moderate they nominate be a winner so he can fumigate the Dimocratic Party and run all those little bastards into the lagoon where they came from.

So if the Dims give me a moderate who is not a Marxist brain amputatee, I am going to vote for them.

So sorry Mr President for not rewarding your excellence with the vote it deserves. I really do want to vote for you again. But we have to quarantine and then eradicate a much deeper threat to our way of life in the form of Marxist Zombies that control half of our political institutions right now. Sorry.

Democratic Party Marxists must be purged from our political system come Hell, High water or death by a thousand cuts.

Do it, England.
So you are saying that life will be meaningless if a Democrat is elected president?? How existential of you..

Do it, England.

Uncle Joe is not the 'moderate' you think he is. His image makers have fooled you. He's Wall Street-Red China all the way, Clintonista credentials all in good order.

Forum List

Back