Why is a thread called Keeping America Great Again in the USMB Badlands?

Was it posted there or moved there by a censoring publisher that disagrees with the topic of keeping America great?

All in time says the great Jewish lawyer

Obviously it was too pro American for the censors to stand

trump wants whats best for America and that drives some people nuts

This is where you fundamentally forget that this *pResident works for us, not the other way around. I give no shits about what the figurehead wants, and never did. He either does what I want, or he gets fired by vote. Very simple concept.

Does that same energy apply to the next president??
Unfortunately yes

the marxists will do what marxists do and America will suffer greatly for it
Well take comfort in knowing they can't fuck America worse than Dubya and Trump did.
You mean obama and bush

but you are mistaken

the left can always find new lows
There is a reason why even Republicans who once worshiped Bush like they now worship Trump, always try to pretend Bush didn't exist....

But for some reason....no one really does that about Obama....it would be nice if republicans pretended Obama didn't exist, but they can't seem to keep his dic out of their mouths
_00-0charts.008y (10).png

Don't get me wrong, I still put Bush ahead of Trump when it comes to presidential disasters.....since Trump not only didn't start any new wars -- but he didn't start the disaster that is the Iraq War -- hopefully that fuck up is never repeated or surpassed...

However, when it comes to presidential nominees -- the republicans can't point the finger at anyone....since they claim to hate the last 4 out of 5 of them.....

0_0trmp006z (31).jpg

There is a reason why even Republicans who once worshiped Bush like they now worship Trump, always try to pretend Bush didn't exist....
I am not a lib who tries to bury my mistakes by rewriting history

bush was a bad president and I deeply regret that he was still the best of the worst at the time

the best time to derail the bush dynasty is before they get up a head of steam

the next bush menacing America is George P Bush who is a rising swamp rat in Texas, but has much higher ambitions

as for obama he was the first affirmative action president with little to offer except skin color

Forum List

Back