Why is a thread called Keeping America Great Again in the USMB Badlands?

He either does what I want, or he gets fired by vote.
Until he leaves office trump is entitled to do what I want not you
Does that same energy apply to the next president??
If you're speaking of Senile Joe, he wont be making policy. This is clearly one time when unelected bureaucrats will be pulling the strings. Biden would just be a figurehead

I'd say that is fairly common with almost every President before President Trump.

Mostly why The Bureaucracy has had a 4 year running coup against him.

If you're speaking of Senile Joe, he wont be making policy. This is clearly one time when unelected bureaucrats will be pulling the strings. Biden would just be a figurehead
That's cool...Trump doesn't make any policy either......

As was the case when you dic suckers were justifying Trump's nomination, keep that same energy for Biden....

He is just there to sign the bills that a Democrat controlled House and Senate puts on his table -- and he is there to nominate judges.....

There is a reason why even Republicans who once worshiped Bush like they now worship Trump, always try to pretend Bush didn't exist....
I am not a lib who tries to bury my mistakes by rewriting history

bush was a bad president and I deeply regret that he was still the best of the worst at the time

the best time to derail the bush dynasty is before they get up a head of steam

the next bush menacing America is George P Bush who is a rising swamp rat in Texas, but has much higher ambitions

as for obama he was the first affirmative action president with little to offer except skin color
and as soon as George P starts blowing those dog whistles, you will run and fetch like closet racists normally do when they hear a person hates the same minorities they hate....

And no, Obama wasn't an affirmative action president....according to you Trumpers -- he is probably the most powerful politician who has ever lived -- since he is still more powerful than your cult leader....

There is a reason why even Republicans who once worshiped Bush like they now worship Trump, always try to pretend Bush didn't exist....
I am not a lib who tries to bury my mistakes by rewriting history

bush was a bad president and I deeply regret that he was still the best of the worst at the time

the best time to derail the bush dynasty is before they get up a head of steam

the next bush menacing America is George P Bush who is a rising swamp rat in Texas, but has much higher ambitions

as for obama he was the first affirmative action president with little to offer except skin color

George P is actually a Conservative - he may be able to save the Bush Family Legacy in time.

As for the last guy - look around any organization and see if the person hired solely to fill a quota is of any other value - it is always no.

That's cool...Trump doesn't make any policy either......

As was the case when you dic suckers were justifying Trump's nomination, keep that same energy for Biden....

He is just there to sign the bills that a Democrat controlled House and Senate puts on his table -- and he is there to nominate judges.....

Trump doesn't make policy?
That's what you think?
It can't possibly be true

and as soon as George P starts blowing those dog whistles, you will run and fetch like closet racists normally do when they hear a person hates the same minorities they hate....
You are really clueless

George P is half mexican and will run as a minority much the same way obama did

as I say the best time to stop a bush is before they become the only choice against a democrat who is even slimier

like trump did against jeb

George P is actually a Conservative - he may be able to save the Bush Family Legacy in time.
I dont agree

he’s the same old blue nose bush pretending to be a conservative

Maybe we will get a chance to see
So far he doesn't seem to be.

I think that he is however one of the reasons that GWB and JEB! were so hesitant to close the border.

But for some reason....no one really does that about Obama....it would be nice if republicans pretended Obama didn't exist, but they can't seem to keep his dic out of their mouthsView attachment 355384
Amen!

I dont agree

I think that he is however one of the reasons that GWB and JEB! were so hesitant to close the border.
He wants to turn the Alamo into a white-guilt theme park

I dont agree

He wants to turn the Alamo into a white-guilt theme park

I would be against that if I was a Texan - seems like a huge voting block would also be.

I am the one that started that thread.

I started the thread in the Badlands so I could use the appropriate ridicule for the Moon Bats that were afflicted with the mental illness known as Trump Derangement Syndrome.

That worthless asshole Obama was elected for all the wrong reasons and he was disaster.

Biden will be just as bad if (god forbid) he is elected.
I'm defense of Obama, at least there are no videos put there showing him cupping an 11 year old's breast as he starts on the shoulder and them moves his hand bit by bit until he can grope.

Forum List

Back