Why is almost everyone obsessed with people & personalities rather than issues?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
We can't discuss any given issue because everyone wants to discuss the personalities behind the ideas rather than the ideas themselves.

This stupidity prevents ANY progress.

We can't discuss any given issue because everyone wants to discuss the personalities behind the ideas rather than the ideas themselves.

Tell Fox Noise. It's what they run on.
And by extension, mass media in general.

You're the LAST person to be....................

This from the person who calls Republicans clowns. You have no credibility

Politicians are not rewarded for nuanced positions on issues. It takes an exceptional communicator to get past he BS and get his or her message heard in this climate. That's why Barack Obama is our president.

This from the person who calls Republicans clowns.

Yuh huh. Link?

Nope, didn't think so.
You post your drivel regularly. If you need a link to your own words you're the "rump in the GOP clown car"

Stupid witless liberal

It's the Democratic motto. They have to go on personalities when there is no issues presented by their candidate. She won't even allow questions from the press or the voters. She was the first lady once so that qualifies her for the job of president. Oh, yes... she was SOS and no one from foreign countries would talk to her. Great resume and no bright ideas. What a clod.

"Clowns" is a great name for the far uninformed low-information right of our GOP. Yes. Buncha loons.

"Clowns" is a great name for the far uninformed low-information right of our GOP. Yes. Buncha loons.
Low information loons? Who writes one sentence attacks and cannot make an intelligent comment? No, who could that be? Let's look at post 10 and guess.

Jackson, I have no trouble with a low information far right loon like you, or any of your peers, for that matter.

The sexism, the ageism, the racism, the hetero nazism, the hate, and all of the phobias in which you folks revel are (get ready for it) been revealed this week.

MYOB.

Yuh huh. Link?

Nope, didn't think so.
You post your drivel regularly. If you need a link to your own words you're the "rump in the GOP clown car"

Stupid witless liberal

As I said -- you can't link what you pull out of your ass.
And that's a good thing.

My business has introduced me to MANY people over the years. Everyone from everyday Americans to attorneys generals (Chris Koster) to Claire McCaskills immediate family.

NONE of them have ever referred to their competitors or political figures as loons, clowns or any other childish names in our discussions about politics. I even spoke at great length to McCaskills sister & brother in law about the political talking heads prior to the 08 election. Those asinine words were never used.

Yuh huh. Link?

Nope, didn't think so.

Stupid witless liberal

And that's a good thing.
Put your vote where your mouth is....Do you support Trump for President Page 5 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Can't even remember what you posted just a while ago.
Fuck off loser.

Yuh huh. Link?

Nope, didn't think so.

Stupid witless liberal

And that's a good thing.
Put your vote where your mouth is....Do you support Trump for President Page 5 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Fuck off loser.

That link goes to one of YOUR posts. Learn how to link, jagoff. Though I do love the irony that the post you linked to is you flailing around because you couldn't quote the last bullshit you pulled out of your ass either.

See that number at the upper right where it says "#16"? THAT is the post permalink. Right-click on it and THEN you have a link to a post.

Good luck finding one to use it on --- loser.
There's another loser named Sonny Clark here. Claimed "Everybody" uses blanket statements.

I challenged him to find one of mine. Even one.

He's still looking.

Last edited:

Yuh huh. Link?

Nope, didn't think so.

Stupid witless liberal

And that's a good thing.
Fuck off loser.

That link goes to one of YOUR posts. Learn how to link, jagoff. Though I do love the irony that the post you linked to is you flailing around because you couldn't quote the last bullshit you pulled out of your ass either.

See that number at the upper right where it says "#16"? THAT is the post permalink. Right-click on it and THEN you have a link to a post.

There's another loser named Sonny Clark here. Claimed "Everybody" uses blanket statements.

He's still looking.
Those options are not on the mobile format that is available on my phone fuck head. I linked to the page in question. Your words are there. You use nonsensical juvenile names to describe the opposition and that relegates you to asinine status

Yuh huh. Link?

Nope, didn't think so.

Stupid witless liberal

And that's a good thing.
Fuck off loser.

He's still looking.
Those options are not on the mobile format that is available on my phone fuck head. I linked to the page in question. Your words are there. You use nonsensical juvenile names to describe the opposition and that relegates you to asinine status

Wrong.

I used the term "a clown's clown in a field of clowns" to describe the specific list given in the poll. That's entirely different from calling all Republicans "clowns" --- which is what you ASS-erted, without evidence, and is why you're a loser.

Nor is there anything about a "GOP clown car". You can look that up too--- I NEVER use the term "GOP".

Stupid witless liberal

And that's a good thing.
Fuck off loser.

He's still looking.

Wrong.

I used the term "a clown's clown in a field of clowns" to describe the specific list given in the poll. That's entirely different from calling all Republicans "clowns" --- which is what you ASS-erted, without evidence, and is why you're a loser.

Nor is there anything about a "GOP clown car". You can look that up too--- I NEVER use the term "GOP".
Implied is implied. Since you can't even admit something so stupidly simple welcome to ignore

And that's a good thing.
Fuck off loser.

He's still looking.

Wrong.

Implied is implied. Since you can't even admit something so stupidly simple welcome to ignore

Again? :rofl:

You melt down like this every time I school your ass. YAWN.

Forum List

Back