Zone1 Why is Christianity True And Not The Faith Of The Hare Krishnas?

There are no gods. Religion is all regional. All manmade lies made to control the masses and for others to get rich. But the commie dems have not taken over 100% as yet...so believe as you like. Does not matter to me. Just don't start killing people in the name of your god/s. You know I never lie to you...that's the score.

View attachment 924097

Religions are man-made but there are gods, without a doubt. Some beings are way more evolved and powerful than we are; for all intents and purposes, they are "gods". I wouldn't be surprised if there is a super-soul or almighty intelligence over the cosmos. I doubt he's as petty and dogmatic as these religions portray him. He's not torturing people eternally in hell, that's nothing more than a bunch of religious claptrap—spiritual terrorism.

I don't reject God, I reject your Christian opinions and pretensions about God. I don't believe your portrayal of God is accurate, it's actually inconsistent with His eternal, omnipotent, loving, and just nature. Rejecting your BS about God is not the equivalent of rejecting God.
Then you appear even dumber. Because I don't see that conflict AT ALL.
As was said long ago

Adam Smith: “Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.”

NOr does God do it in your hateful spirit.
Here is the Jewish view of God's part in the destruction of Pharaoh's troops, THE OPPOSITE OF HOW YOU WOULD CHARACTERIZE IT

Midrash (from Megilla 10)
"The Egyptians were drowning in the sea. At the same time, the angels wanted to sing before God, and the Lord, God, said to them: 'My creations are drowning and you are singing before me?'"

YOu project your hate onto God.God is good and merciful But He doesn't wink at sexual perverts who sacrifice their children to Molech

Religions are man-made but there are gods, without a doubt. Some beings are way more evolved and powerful than we are; for all intents and purposes, they are "gods". I wouldn't be surprised if there is a super-soul or almighty intelligence over the cosmos. I doubt he's as petty and dogmatic as these religions portray him. He's not torturing people eternally in hell, that's nothing more than a bunch of religious claptrap—spiritual terrorism.
Just because you say so ???? BULL SHIT

Then you appear even dumber. Because I don't see that conflict AT ALL.
As was said long ago

Adam Smith: “Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.”

NOr does God do it in your hateful spirit.
Here is the Jewish view of God's part in the destruction of Pharaoh's troops, THE OPPOSITE OF HOW YOU WOULD CHARACTERIZE IT

Midrash (from Megilla 10)

YOu project your hate onto God.God is good and merciful But He doesn't wink at sexual perverts who sacrifice their children to Molech

You're being disingenuous, because I'm the one arguing that God doesn't torture people in hell for all eternity or require someone to convert to a particular religion to be considered righteous. You as a Christian do believe in an eternal hell for people not converting to Christianity and if someone doesn't agree with you theologically, they're somehow blaspheming and rejecting God. Your dogmatic, Christian religious beliefs don't necessarily equate to the truth about God's character. If someone disagrees with you, it doesn't equate to blasphemy or rejecting God, it's just rejecting your religious claims about God. There's a distinction there.

You're being disingenuous, because I'm the one arguing that God doesn't torture people in hell for all eternity or require someone to convert to a particular religion to be considered righteous. You as a Christian do believe in an eternal hell for people not converting to Christianity and if someone doesn't agree with you theologically, they're somehow blaspheming and rejecting God. Your dogmatic, Christian religious beliefs don't necessarily equate to the truth about God's character. If someone disagrees with you, it doesn't equate to blasphemy or rejecting God, it's just rejecting your religious claims about God. There's a distinction there.
NO, and you prove it by that post...your only point is to deny the eternity of Hell so of course you have to deny the Divinity of the One who taught that. So even you yourself pick and choose about religions while demanding some stupid tolerance from others.

You NEVER mention the Mercy of Jesus and you make it like He came to tell us where are doing fine, pip, pip carry on, You takers of innocnet life and you perverts , no need to fear eternal damnation

"Today the Lord said to me, My daughter, My pleasure and delight, nothing will stop Me from granting you graces. Your misery does not hinder My mercy. My daughter, write that the greater the misery of a soul, the greater its right to My mercy; [urge] all souls to trust in the unfathomable abyss of My mercy, because I want to save them all. On the cross, the fountain of My mercy was opened wide by the lance for all souls — no one have I excluded! (Diary, 1182)."

Last edited:
NO, and you prove it by that post...your only point is to deny the eternity of Hell so of course you have to deny the Divinity of the One who taught that. So even you yourself pick and choose about religions while demanding some stupid tolerance from others.

You NEVER mention the Mercy of Jesus and you make it like He came to tell us where are doing fine, pip, pip carry on, You takers of innocnet life and you perverts , no need to fear eternal damnation

"Today the Lord said to me, My daughter, My pleasure and delight, nothing will stop Me from granting you graces. Your misery does not hinder My mercy. My daughter, write that the greater the misery of a soul, the greater its right to My mercy; [urge] all souls to trust in the unfathomable abyss of My mercy, because I want to save them all. On the cross, the fountain of My mercy was opened wide by the lance for all souls — no one have I excluded! (Diary, 1182)."
Do you actually believe that an all-powerful, loving and fair God, is going to keep his human creation in a state of eternal torment because they didn't convert to a particular religion? Does that make sense to you? Isn't your god creative enough to guide and reform humanity, without terrorizing people or torturing them forever in hell?

Who in their right mind can love and respect a god that tortures human beings in hell for all eternity for not converting to a religion or for any other reason? Your god is a petty sadistic tyrant with anger issues, living in luxury in heaven, without any worries or hazards to contend with, then has the gall to judge and condemn finite creatures created in a universe that is constantly trying to kill them. You need to reconsider your morals and values because they're evil and based on fear. Your religion amounts to spiritual terrorism. You're not worshiping God, you're worshiping the devil.

Do you actually believe that an all-powerful, loving and fair God, is going to keep his human creation in a state of eternal torment because they didn't convert to a particular religion? Does that make sense to you? Isn't your god creative enough to guide and reform humanity, without terrorizing people or torturing them forever in hell?

Who in their right mind can love and respect a god that tortures human beings in hell for all eternity for not converting to a religion or for any other reason? Your god is a petty sadistic tyrant with anger issues, living in luxury in heaven, without any worries or hazards to contend with, then has the gall to judge and condemn finite creatures created in a universe that is constantly trying to kill them. You need to reconsider your morals and values because they're evil and based on fear. Your religion amounts to spiritual terrorism. You're not worshiping God, you're worshiping the devil.
NO one here thinks you are a good person. And that means something

NO one here thinks you are a good person. And that means something
In your opinion no one here likes me. So what? What does that have to do with the topic we're discussing? Attacking me personally isn't going to help your case. You believe God tortures people in hell for all eternity because they didn't convert to one of hundreds of religions. Your beliefs are absurd and evil, because you accuse God of being a sadistic psychopath and terrorist, and he's certainly not that.

An omnipotent, infinitely creative God who is defined as love, would never consider keeping his creatures conscious in a state of eternal torment, because they're not perfect or didn't convert to Christianity. God is much greater and capable than that.

In your opinion no one here likes me. So what? What does that have to do with the topic we're discussing? Attacking me personally isn't going to help your case. You believe God tortures people in hell for all eternity because they didn't convert to one of hundreds of religions. Your beliefs are absurd and evil, because you accuse God of being a sadistic psychopath and terrorist, and he's certainly not that.

An omnipotent, infinitely creative God who is defined as love, would never consider keeping his creatures conscious in a state of eternal torment, because they're not perfect or didn't convert to Christianity. God is much greater and capable than that.
But you don't believe God !! He doesn't want sin and He offers mercy.
What do you think of someone who rejects that???
God would never punish Hitler !!! WHY do you say such stupid damn things

But you don't believe God !! He doesn't want sin and He offers mercy.
What do you think of someone who rejects that???
God would never punish Hitler !!! WHY do you say such stupid damn things
I don't believe in your version of God. That doesn't imply I don't believe God or believe in God, I just don't believe in yours. If anyone is spewing stupidity, it's you.

My God is so powerful, creative, and compassionate that He doesn't abandon anyone in hell for all eternity. He's created multiple ways for everyone, regardless of their religious affiliation or current condition, to reform themselves. Every pain a person suffers is a means to purge themselves of sin and attain greater awareness. There are countless realms of reform and purification ("purgation"/purgatory) in God's creation. Your version of God, requires everyone to convert to one religion under the threat of being tortured in hell for all eternity. That indeed is STUPID. Really dumb.

Last edited:
I don't believe in your version of God. That doesn't imply I don't believe God or believe in God, I just don't believe in yours. If anyone is spewing stupidity, it's you.

My God is so powerful, creative, and compassionate that He doesn't abandon anyone in hell for all eternity. He's created multiple ways for everyone, regardless of their religious affiliation or current condition, to reform themselves. Every pain a person suffers is a means to purge themselves of sin and attain greater awareness. There are countless realms of reform and purification ("purgation"/purgatory) in God's creation. Your version of God, requires everyone to convert to one religion under the threat of being tortured in hell for all eternity. That indeed is STUPID. Really dumb.
NO normal person would hide their own faith to attack someone else. None of your posts that I've seen show ANY belief. You are merely an attacker...mean, vindictive, non-responsive, etc.

So here is the lie you repeat CONSTANTLY. Catholicism NEVER said that. NEVER. ANd it would mean all OT saints are damned.

CATHOLIC CATECHISM

hose who, through no fault of their own, do not know Christ and his Church:

Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience - those too may achieve eternal salvation.

848 "Although in ways known to himself God can lead those who, through no fault of their own, are ignorant of the Gospel, to that faith without which it is impossible to please him, the Church still has the obligation and also the sacred right to evangelize all men

What makes Christianity the only true religion in the world, and a religion like that of the Hare Krishnas false? I would rather convert to the Hare Krishnas than become a Christian, due to how evil the Christians depict God. Evangelical Christianity is trying to kill God for people's sins and it claims that God will maintain the vast majority of people (99%+ of humanity), conscious, in a state of torment, being tortured in hell for all eternity, for not converting to Protestant Christianity. If anyone converts to the wrong half of Christianity (Roman Catholic or Eastern Orthodox) they would've converted to the wrong brand of Christianity hence would be subject to God's wrath too, according to Evangelical Christians.

How more wicked could a religion be? Why not just chant Hare Krishna and be happy? Convert to Hare Krishna, reject the psychopathic theology of Evangelicals.

Evangelical, Protestant Christianity seems more like spiritual terrorism, than anything else.
It has never been proven to be true.

NO normal person would hide their own faith to attack someone else. None of your posts that I've seen show ANY belief. You are merely an attacker...mean, vindictive, non-responsive, etc.

So here is the lie you repeat CONSTANTLY. Catholicism NEVER said that. NEVER. ANd it would mean all OT saints are damned.

CATHOLIC CATECHISM

hose who, through no fault of their own, do not know Christ and his Church:

Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience - those too may achieve eternal salvation.

848 "Although in ways known to himself God can lead those who, through no fault of their own, are ignorant of the Gospel, to that faith without which it is impossible to please him, the Church still has the obligation and also the sacred right to evangelize all men

NO normal person would hide their own faith to attack someone else.

There you go, like always, attacking a person, because you're unable to defend your beliefs. Shoot the messenger, huh? How am I hiding my beliefs, when I am expressing them here in the open? You're not making any sense.

None of your posts that I've seen show ANY belief. You are merely an attacker...mean, vindictive, non-responsive, etc.

You're simply projecting yourself on me. How do you define "attacking"? Objecting to your beliefs? How am I "mean and vindictive"? I don't agree with you? How am I "non-responsive"? All you have are ad-hom, personal attacks. One gas-lighting attack after another, due to your inability to defend your claims that God demands everybody become a Christian under threat of being tortured in his hell for all eternity. I doubt God is pleased with your assertions about his character.

If you read the posts where I discuss my objections to Christian salvation, I often admit that it's the Evangelical-Protestants who are mostly the brimstone and fire Christians, not Roman Catholics. Post-Vatican 2 Catholicism has changed.

pope-francis-and-buddhist-monk-in-colombo.jpg

Catholics tend to be a bit more ecumenical, not throwing all non-Christians into hell. However, it still believes God tortures people in his hell for all eternity without recourse, which is inconsistent with the claim that the Christian version of God is just, compassionate, and omnipotent.

CATHOLIC CATECHISM
Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know Christ and his Church:

Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience - those too may achieve eternal salvation. 848 "Although in ways known to himself God can lead those who, through no fault of their own, are ignorant of the Gospel, to that faith without which it is impossible to please him, the Church still has the obligation and also the sacred right to evangelize all men

I thought the new post-Vatican II position was that salvation is based on a person's conscience, not whether they accept the Christian religion. What you're saying here is not much better than what the Evangelicals believe. What you're asserting is that once a Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh, Atheist..etc, becomes aware of the Christian claim to truth, they must accept it, or the Christian god will burn them in hell for all eternity. That's inconsistent with love, fairness, compassion, and a God who is omnipotent and creative.

My God's discipline is rehabilitative, functioning as a purgatory not a place of eternal torment or annihilation. I believe this material world is like a prison or "hell" and we're here because we're criminals serving our sentence. I'm a Vaishnava-Hindu, and member of the Hare Krishna movement. I grew up Hare Krishna, my parents were initiated by Srila Prabhupada himself, in the early 70s and are still devotees today.

I left my faith when I was in the military in the early 90s, converting to Evangelical Christianity. I was an Evangelical Christian until 2003. I then became an agnostic-atheist, and Marxist,

During post-operative recovery, after my open heart surgery in 2021, I began to turn to spirituality and I was around many Hare Krishnas, who re-sparked and quickened my faith in Krishna, satisfactorily answering certain objections that I had about the Hare Krishna movement and its beliefs. So I am now a Hare Krishna once again, the religion of my family, that I was born into. I've never been happier and more at peace.

After reading what you just said above, I retract the nice things I said earlier about Catholicism, being more ecumenical. If your version of "God" is that he's torturing people in hell for all eternity, without recourse, then that's inconsistent with His loving nature. Don't Christians believe God is love? He doesn't just love, He is love. How do you reconcile that with God keeping his human creation in his hell for all eternity, because they rejected Christian theology and dogma?

The Bhagavad Gita illuminates the compassionate nature of Krishna towards the jivas (souls) and their potential liberation from the material cosmos, which is composed of Krishna’s external energy, often referred to as "may".

Krishna never forsakes the jivas in the transient sufferings of the material realm, but instead, offers them pathways to ascend back to the spiritual universe, Vaikuntha. The material cosmos is pervaded by Krishna's bahiranga shakti, known as "maya", which is his illusory energy.

1. On Krishna’s supreme abode:
    • Sanskrit: न तद् भासयते सूर्यो न शशाङ्को न पावकः। यद् गत्वा न निवर्तन्ते तद् धाम परमं मम॥ (15.6)
    • English: "That supreme abode of Mine is not illumined by the sun or moon, nor by fire. Those who reach it never return."
  2. Krishna’s promise of protection:
    • Sanskrit: सर्वधर्मान् परित्यज्य माम् एकं शरणं व्रज। अहं त्वां सर्वपापेभ्यो मोक्षयिष्यामि मा शुचः॥ (18.66)
    • English: "Abandon all varieties of dharma and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear."
  3. The nature of maya:
    • Sanskrit: दैवी ह्येषा गुणमयी मम माया दुरत्यया। माम् एव ये प्रपद्यन्ते मायाम् एतां तरन्ति ते॥ (7.14)
    • English: "This divine energy of Mine, consisting of the three modes of material nature, is difficult to overcome. But those who have surrendered unto Me can easily cross beyond it."
    RK.png
The soul returns to Krishna, Vaikuntha, the spiritual sky and planet.

This approach, drawn from the Gita, emphasizes the eternal benevolence of Krishna, guiding jivas through the veils of Maya towards ultimate liberation (Moksha = Liberation/Salvation).

Last edited:
There you go, like always, attacking a person, because you're unable to defend your beliefs. Shoot the messenger, huh? How am I hiding my beliefs, when I am expressing them here in the open? You're not making any sense.

You're simply projecting yourself on me. How do you define "attacking"? Objecting to your beliefs? How am I "mean and vindictive"? I don't agree with you? How am I "non-responsive"? All you have are ad-hom, personal attacks. One gas-lighting attack after another, due to your inability to defend your claims that God demands everybody become a Christian under threat of being tortured in his hell for all eternity. I doubt God is pleased with your assertions about his character.

If you read the posts where I discuss my objections to Christian salvation, I often admit that it's the Evangelical-Protestants who are mostly the brimstone and fire Christians, not Roman Catholics. Post-Vatican 2 Catholicism has changed.
Catholics tend to be a bit more ecumenical, not throwing all non-Christians into hell. However, it still believes God tortures people in his hell for all eternity without recourse, which is inconsistent with the claim that the Christian version of God is just, compassionate, and omnipotent.

I thought the new post-Vatican II position was that salvation is based on a person's conscience, not whether they accept the Christian religion. What you're saying here is not much better than what the Evangelicals believe. What you're asserting is that once a Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh, Atheist..etc, becomes aware of the Christian claim to truth, they must accept it, or the Christian god will burn them in hell for all eternity. That's inconsistent with love, fairness, compassion, and a God who is omnipotent and creative.

My God's discipline is rehabilitative, functioning as a purgatory not a place of eternal torment or annihilation. I believe this material world is like a prison or "hell" and we're here because we're criminals serving our sentence. I'm a Vaishnava-Hindu, and member of the Hare Krishna movement. I grew up Hare Krishna, my parents were initiated by Srila Prabhupada himself, in the early 70s and are still devotees today.

I left my faith when I was in the military in the early 90s, converting to Evangelical Christianity. I was an Evangelical Christian until 2003. I then became an agnostic-atheist, and Marxist,

During post-operative recovery, after my open heart surgery in 2021, I began to turn to spirituality and I was around many Hare Krishnas, who re-sparked and quickened my faith in Krishna, satisfactorily answering certain objections that I had about the Hare Krishna movement and its beliefs. So I am now a Hare Krishna once again, the religion of my family, that I was born into. I've never been happier and more at peace.

After reading what you just said above, I retract the nice things I said earlier about Catholicism, being more ecumenical. If your version of "God" is that he's torturing people in hell for all eternity, without recourse, then that's inconsistent with His loving nature. Don't Christians believe God is love? He doesn't just love, He is love. How do you reconcile that with God keeping his human creation in his hell for all eternity, because they rejected Christian theology and dogma?

The Bhagavad Gita illuminates the compassionate nature of Krishna towards the jivas (souls) and their potential liberation from the material cosmos, which is composed of Krishna’s external energy, often referred to as "may".

Krishna never forsakes the jivas in the transient sufferings of the material realm, but instead, offers them pathways to ascend back to the spiritual universe, Vaikuntha. The material cosmos is pervaded by Krishna's bahiranga shakti, known as "maya", which is his illusory energy.

1. On Krishna’s supreme abode:
    • Sanskrit: न तद् भासयते सूर्यो न शशाङ्को न पावकः। यद् गत्वा न निवर्तन्ते तद् धाम परमं मम॥ (15.6)
    • English: "That supreme abode of Mine is not illumined by the sun or moon, nor by fire. Those who reach it never return."
  2. Krishna’s promise of protection:
    • Sanskrit: सर्वधर्मान् परित्यज्य माम् एकं शरणं व्रज। अहं त्वां सर्वपापेभ्यो मोक्षयिष्यामि मा शुचः॥ (18.66)
    • English: "Abandon all varieties of dharma and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear."
  3. The nature of maya:
    • Sanskrit: दैवी ह्येषा गुणमयी मम माया दुरत्यया। माम् एव ये प्रपद्यन्ते मायाम् एतां तरन्ति ते॥ (7.14)
    • English: "This divine energy of Mine, consisting of the three modes of material nature, is difficult to overcome. But those who have surrendered unto Me can easily cross beyond it."
The soul returns to Krishna, Vaikuntha, the spiritual sky and planet.

This approach, drawn from the Gita, emphasizes the eternal benevolence of Krishna, guiding jivas through the veils of Maya towards ultimate liberation (Moksha = Liberation/Salvation).

PURE STUPIDITY, I will let you go and trust that honest, wise folks will loathe you as they should

PURE STUPIDITY, I will let you go and trust that honest, wise folks will loathe you as they should
And I'm the one being mean and hateful? You're the one fitting that description, not me. I can see how someone with your personality can love and commit herself to a god who tortures people for all eternity for not converting to her religion: nasty, angry god, nasty, angry followers.

Religions are man-made but there are gods, without a doubt. Some beings are way more evolved and powerful than we are; for all intents and purposes, they are "gods".
What is the purpose of the gods you believe exist? What beings? And how do you know that they are more evolved and powerful? Are they more powerful than the God who raised Christ from the dead?

What is the purpose of the gods you believe exist? What beings? And how do you know that they are more evolved and powerful? Are they more powerful than the God who raised Christ from the dead?
In our belief, Krishna is recognized as the Supreme Almighty God, or Brahman. He encompasses both an impersonal and personal nature; as Brahman, He is the all-pervasive, infinite existence, and in His personal aspect, He is known as Bhagavan Krishna. This dual aspect of God allows us to understand Him as both the unmanifest and the manifest divine presence.

There are indeed celestial beings who are more advanced than humans and closer to Krishna. These beings, sometimes referred to as 'demigods' or 'devas', assist in the administration of the universe and are considered to be spiritually elevated. However, as human devotees of Krishna, we too have the potential to advance spiritually and ultimately liberate ourselves from the material world. In the Bhagavad Gita we read that the worshipers of all religions, worship him, even if they're unaware of it:

• Sanskrit: ये प्यन्यदेवता भक्ता यजन्ते श्रद्धयान्विताः। तेऽपि माम् एव कौन्तेय यजन्त्यविदिपूर्वकम्॥ (9.23)
  • English: "Even those who are devotees of other gods and worship them with faith, actually worship Me, O son of Kunti, but in an improper way."
That's how compassionate and powerful almighty God is. Krishna further clarifies His supreme position as the object of all worship:
  • Sanskrit: अहमात्मा गुडाकेश सर्वभूताशयस्थितः। अहमादिश्च मध्यं च भूतानामन्त एव च॥ (10.20)
  • English: "I am the Self, O Gudakesha (Arjuna), seated in the hearts of all creatures. I am the beginning, the middle, and the end of all beings."
Every sentient being from a single-celled bacterium to the highest, most sophisticated lifeform possesses a divine spark or presence within them.

There are many divine beings, but Krishna is Bhagavan—the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the ultimate object of worship, and the highest goal of life.

This view correlates with insights from other spiritual traditions, such as in the Psalms (82:6) and the Hebrew Bible, where angels and other divine beings are recognized as powerful entities, yet distinct from the ultimate Supreme Being.

• "For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honor." Psalms 8:5
In Hebrew, the word translated "angels" in the above verse is "elohim" (gods).

• English: "Abandon all varieties of dharma and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear.

Forum List

Back