Why is everyone from Biden to the media to this board so obsessed with Russia when China is the bigger threat?

I like Trump and I'm not "blaming only Biden"
This problem belongs squarely to both sides. Having said that you can't ignore Bidens family ties to China and pretend like he isn't as much part of the problem. But that doesn't explain the question posed in the op. Or does it? As per usual we are drifting off topic it seems
You’ll never get anywhere with this stupid fuck.

China is the one actually enslaving & murdering people. They are the ones who CONSTANTLY violate human rights. They are the ones playing with bio weapons. They are the ones who rule with an iron fist. They are the ones who steal our intellectual property. They are the ones constantly caught spying on us. They are the ones imposing their censorship on the world. They are the ones preparing to invade Tiwan and other Asian nations.

Meanwhile we are hyper focused on Ukraine. A nation we've all but ignored till now..

Because Ukraine makes for excellent slogans and catchphrases. It's an easy narrative to spin. It's easy to make people focus on it and tell them how they should feel so they stand up and say "I stand with Ukraine" because everyone wants to feel like everyone else thinks they are a good person. Basically Ukraine is something everyone makes about themselves to so they are following the group.

It's also an amazing distraction. Since Russia went into Ukraine how much have you heard in the news about all the schools pushing racism and sex on children? Masks and vaccine rejectors? Inflation? The fact our borders are still a shit show with illegals coming in? Racism towards whites? And all of our other problems here in America? They are either gone entirely or dwindled down a great deal.

Ukraine has been an amazing distraction for the current administration. It's like a gift from god. Especially since the new fad and trend is to hate Russia Biden gets to look good for talking shit about them.

Forum List

Back