Why is everyone from Biden to the media to this board so obsessed with Russia when China is the bigger threat?

The Trumpsters are blaming Biden for China's decades-long economic buildup.

This is, and it's a word I rarely use, stupid.

What the fuck has talk radio done to these people?

I see you're going with feigned ignorance of the fact that Biden has been China's friend for decades, as a senator, then VP, then President, as an excuse for your support of the man. Good luck with that.

The Trumpsters are blaming Biden for China's decades-long economic buildup.

This is, and it's a word I rarely use, stupid.

What the fuck has talk radio done to these people?
I like Trump and I'm not "blaming only Biden"
This problem belongs squarely to both sides. Having said that you can't ignore Bidens family ties to China and pretend like he isn't as much part of the problem. But that doesn't explain the question posed in the op. Or does it? As per usual we are drifting off topic it seems

I like Trump and I'm not "blaming only Biden"
This problem belongs squarely to both sides. Having said that you can't ignore Bidens family ties to China and pretend like he isn't as much part of the problem. But that doesn't explain the question posed in the op. Or does it? As per usual we are drifting off topic it seems
Investigate the shit out of it. If ANY of the Bidens broke any rules, nail them. In fact, because this is geo-political in nature, nail them HARDER. I don't give two shits about their political or ideological affiliation or position.

It's too bad the Trumpsters obviously don't feel the same way in the other direction.

China is the threat it is because we helped them become that way. ALL of us. Despite what these ignorant talk radio rubes say.

China is the one actually enslaving & murdering people. They are the ones who CONSTANTLY violate human rights. They are the ones playing with bio weapons. They are the ones who rule with an iron fist. They are the ones who steal our intellectual property. They are the ones constantly caught spying on us. They are the ones imposing their censorship on the world. They are the ones preparing to invade Tiwan and other Asian nations.

Meanwhile we are hyper focused on Ukraine. A nation we've all but ignored till now..
Russia is the more traditional boogerman, an imaginary hobgoblin trotted out to keep the populace alarmed and clamoring for government protection.
(nod to Henry Louis Mencken)

Investigate the shit out of it. If ANY of the Bidens broke any rules, nail them. In fact, because this is geo-political in nature, nail them HARDER. I don't give two shits about their political or ideological affiliation or position.

It's too bad the Trumpsters obviously don't feel the same way in the other direction.

China is the threat it is because we helped them become that way. ALL of us. Despite what these ignorant talk radio rubes say.
Trump and Hillary proved investigating political figures is pointless.

There is no functional way to investigate Biden. That is simply a fact of life. Beyond that, the one thing even worse than an investigation might actually be a finding damaging enough to actually return a guilty decision. With the state of politics right now, I doubt the majority on the opposing side would accept it. That is a massive problem.

China is the one actually enslaving & murdering people. They are the ones who CONSTANTLY violate human rights. They are the ones playing with bio weapons. They are the ones who rule with an iron fist. They are the ones who steal our intellectual property. They are the ones constantly caught spying on us. They are the ones imposing their censorship on the world. They are the ones preparing to invade Tiwan and other Asian nations.

Meanwhile we are hyper focused on Ukraine. A nation we've all but ignored till now..
Because they are worried about war in Europe.

"Hyper focused"

Hyperbolic nonsense. Have you see what our military is doing in the pacific?

Because people like you keep voting for the assholes that keep it going.
:laugh:

Made-in-China-e1558023752764.jpg

TrumpMadeInChina.jpg

EfAfUutX0AANWUu.jpg

Ever heard of NATO?

Of course, this has been a team effort, as virtually all of our problems have been, exacerbated by a political "system" that enables the worst behaviors of both parties.
I think he means, blame for china's economic growth. But why anyone would blame our own leaders for that is truly a mystery.

I think he means, blame for china's economic growth. But why anyone would blame our own leaders for that is truly a mystery.
Their organic impulse is to place 100% of the blame on the other tribe, regardless of how much stretching it takes.

The notion that blame can be honestly shared is repugnant to them. That's how they're conditioned.

Their organic impulse is to place 100% of the blame on the other tribe, regardless of how much stretching it takes.

The notion that blame can be honestly shared is repugnant to them. That's how they're conditioned.
Or maybe consider not blaming our own leaders for the actions of our adversaries.

Think about it, what did our political policies do to push our companies over to China?
Corporate Taxes were some of the highest in the world, along with other stifling regulations. No mystery about it.

Think about it, what did our political policies do to push our companies over to China?
Cheap labor and manufacturing. Same reason they went to Taiwan, Indonesia, et. al. It's not a mystery. That's capitalism. What would you expect them to do? Pay more than they have to pay?

Threat to whom? American did more than China can ever dream of. From invasions, toppling regimes, backing dictators....what the hell did China do? claim back tiny Hong Kong? Get over yourselves.

Cheap labor and manufacturing. Same reason they went to Taiwan, Indonesia, et. al. It's not a mystery. That's capitalism. What would you expect them to do? Pay more than they have to pay?
Dude, I'm not disagreeing with you as to the reasons they left. I'm placing blame on our government putting the squeeze on them to the point
that they packed up the corporate offices and left. I'm placing blame on both sides to this issue.

Forum List

Back