Why Is Fauci still being listened to?

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
I mean, WTF is going on here? This guy has single-handedly KILLED our economy. Uh.....Hey President Trump......FIRE that fucking bureaucrat!!! Please!!!

I mean, WTF is going on here? This guy has single-handedly KILLED our economy. Uh.....Hey President Trump......FIRE that fucking bureaucrat!!! Please!!!
Listening to Fauci because this country has twice the number of infections and more than 2-1/2 times the number dead as any other country in the world, we not even welcome in many of the European countries as we have pull ahead as the diseased Americans who don't even look out for their own health, being such great independent people as to not follow the advice of health professionals because our president is clueless POS who does not believe in science and influences his sheep followers to reject masks, distancing etc, for his own benefit as opposed to the country's. Trump is an irresponsible figurehead.

WTF is going on here is we have 4% of the worlds population and 1/4 of the worlds Covid 19 infections.
I suspect Fauci knows more than most and has forgotten more than all of us know. Or think we do.
Since he disagrees with Trump or the other way around you picked your side, the side that has really lagged.
Re-read the first sentence and tell me that all is under control.

Coronavirus has been a disease that is an anathema to human beings. Dr. Fauci was up against zero correct information coming from Wuhan, China, plus the virus changes its own dna every three months, into guess where! Nobody knows! I applaud Dr. Fauci for his learning everything about the disease like everyone else in the world the Chinese refused to disclose the truth to, and trying to make the best recommendations he could from the lack of information that results from errors of omission, considered lies in courts around the world.

President Trump has a penchant for people who tell the truth, and considering the abyss of information that was intentionally made unavailable to this country by the Chinese, it's clear to thinking people that Dr. Fauci did the best he could with what he had to work with, and now he's a lot more careful in his presentations for what would cause the American people to lose fewer people to this terrible plague of a disease. I pray that Dr. Fauci can see with God's eyes what the right course of action is, and that Americans come together to do what's best for the most. It's the right thing to do, and we must do it.

Rand Paul makes some great points here! :thup:

GRILLING FAUCI: Rand Paul GOES OFF On Shutting Down America To Dr. Fauci

WTF is going on here is we have 4% of the worlds population and 1/4 of the worlds Covid 19 infections.
I suspect Fauci knows more than most and has forgotten more than all of us know. Or think we do.
Since he disagrees with Trump or the other way around you picked your side, the side that has really lagged.
Re-read the first sentence and tell me that all is under control.
If you must have a bad guy in this lunatic nightmare of a disease, blame the governor who forced those with the virus into nursing facilities that lost every senior citizen under the roof or roofs of that facility. This controversy reminds me of a puberty-level pie fight, except it's gotten ugly.

Coronavirus has been a disease that is an anathema to human beings. Dr. Fauci was up against zero correct information coming from Wuhan, China, plus the virus changes its own dna every three months, into guess where! Nobody knows! I applaud Dr. Fauci for his learning everything about the disease like everyone else in the world the Chinese refused to disclose the truth to, and trying to make the best recommendations he could from the lack of information that results from errors of omission, considered lies in courts around the world.

President Trump has a penchant for people who tell the truth, and considering the abyss of information that was intentionally made unavailable to this country by the Chinese, it's clear to thinking people that Dr. Fauci did the best he could with what he had to work with, and now he's a lot more careful in his presentations for what would cause the American people to lose fewer people to this terrible plague of a disease. I pray that Dr. Fauci can see with God's eyes what the right course of action is, and that Americans come together to do what's best for the most. It's the right thing to do, and we must do it.
Coronavirus has been with us for decades upon decades. It always morphs and most of the time, we call it the Flu. The Flu kills thousands upon of thousands every year if you believe the CDC stats. The fact that they called it a 'novel' virus tells volumes about their political bent. Every Flu is 'novel' that is why every year Flu shots are constantly developed. Fauci is a charlatan snake oil salesman.

The current president is a perfectly good bad guy to blame, as it happened on his watch, just like him speaking out against goldstar families, injured soldiers, praised the work on Coronavirus of the Chinese, his scientific stand for less testing (he says he is serious), not to mention his hair brained cures and his insistence that his fast action had it under control 130,120 deaths ago. He's a pretty evil, lying SOB, definitely make a good villain in general and will definitely do as the bad guy for this mess.

Exactly right Dr Fraudci. you too Dr Brix Rag...that way please..

1593574474922.png

Coronavirus has been with us for decades upon decades. It always morphs and most of the time, we call it the Flu. The Flu kills thousands upon of thousands every year if you believe the CDC stats. The fact that they called it a 'novel' virus tells volumes about their political bent. Every Flu is 'novel' that is why every year Flu shots are constantly developed. Fauci is a charlatan snake oil salesman.
Mister Science speaks. :auiqs.jpg:

Mister Science speaks. :auiqs.jpg:
You're welcome. I like educating the clueless. It's hard work but, by God someone has to do it.

Ya, Fuaci was never listened too. Get rid of him do not get rid of him woud not make a difference. Trump has done his own thing the whole time even said it was all a democrat hoax. So no Fauci was never listened too.

Forum List

Back