🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is it always Muslims - retry

The vast majority of humans who consider themselves "Muslim" have never killed anyone, nor will they ever.

has anyone ever suggested to you that the majority of
muslims kill people? Do you have some reason to
post up so idiotic a comment? I find your statement to
be rude and vulgar. It IMPLIES that there are people
who post here who INSIST that the majority of muslims
kill people. That is you engage in VULGAR innuendo.
Have you always been vulgar?

Ragin' Rosie is trippin'!

islamo Nazi sluts are never able to answer the most simple of questions-----and never come up with any original thought----
they simply parrot stupidity------added onto the collection that has included for decades "jews own the banks" "jews control the media"--------they now have the brilliant "You SAID ALL MUSLIMS ARE MURDERERS"

Those who do not learn from History are doomed to repeat it. Therefore, history will always be brought up under this topic. Some posters have to go a very long way back in time to defend the current actions of Radical Islam and the current CULT of Violence spread as a result. These types have basically been brain washed since birth that they have an OBLIGATION to convert or kill any who do not believe as they do, even those that also practice Islam. The 2 primary sects being Sunni and Shiite.

Both believe their version of Allah is the only True Islam, and as a result they must fight the other and all other religions as the Koran tells them so...........This is a 7th Century mentality where under their religion they were required to kill, convert, or enslave all other religions that didn't agree with their religion. During this time period the Christian religion did the same yet it has evolved over time, while Islam has went BACK TO THE FUTURE to set their guidelines.

Every where the west has allowed more immigration of those of the Islamic faith, they have had problems with some of these types WHO DEMAND that their host country give them the rights of their beliefs, such as Sharia Law.........even if some times it violates the laws of the Host country. They are basically ordering their new country to COMPLY WITH THEIR BELIEFS AT TIMES, and when they don't get their way they RIOT and reap havoc on their host countries who allowed them to come their. These people must ADAPT TO THEIR NEW HOME and HONOR their culture and LAWS................Yet they refuse to adapt and basically piss on the country offering them Freedom in their home.

If the west was like the middle east, the Baptist would be shelling the Catholics and the Jehovah's would be shelling the Catholics. Church service would turn into BATTLE STRATEGY sessions as they figure a way to destroy those who don't believe as they do...............

IN A NUT SHELL...........RADICAL ISLAM has DEVOLVED into utter INSANITY, and blame the world for their own short comings. Then they whine like little bitches when kick their butts for being a bunch of pathetic animals, who torture and kill the defenseless and little children in the name of their god. They are vile creatures who have no HONOR, and deserve no respect or quarter on the battlefield. They will eventually cause WWIII as the world finally says enough is enough and destroys them. And it will be by their own doing.

Luke 6:31New International Version (NIV)
31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

From the bible. Killing those who don't believe as you do certainly isn't covered under this verse. It is also known as the Golden rule.

The Golden Rule or ethic of reciprocity is a maxim,[1] ethical code ormorality[2] that essentially states either of the following:

• One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself (directive form).[1]
  • One should not treat others in ways that one would not like to be treated (cautionary form, also known as the Silver Rule).[1]
This concept describes a "reciprocal", or "two-way", relationship between one's self and others that involves both sides equally, and in a mutual fashion.[3][4]

Golden Rule - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

If Radical Islam simply followed the Golden rule, there wouldn't be any problem.

eagle----you do not understand-----the main and basic belief
in islam is that EVERYONE actually is a muslim---but some
people have simply given it up. Everyone should be a muslim who has not given it up. Giving up islam is a capital crime----
and if a person is not a muslim ---then at the very least he
should be ruled by muslims ----ie enslaved to the muslims ---it is all for the GOOD OF MANKIND. When the whole world is
muslim or muslim ruled-----everyone will be better of than they are now

people have simply given it up. Everyone should be a muslim who has not given it up. Giving up islam is a capital crime----
should be ruled by muslims ----ie enslaved to the muslims ---it is all for the GOOD OF MANKIND. When the whole world is

I actually understand that they want this. They believe they will convert the world to their beliefs, and the Radical elements are killing all who don't agree.............Massed immigration is part of this equation, as they can't beat the west on the battlefield, so their strategy is to infiltrate the West and attempt to force their religion from within. The key to their principle is a numbers game and patience game..............Thinking they'll just get a greater population from within and force the equation at a later time.

I actually understand that they want this. They believe they will convert the world to their beliefs, and the Radical elements are killing all who don't agree.............Massed immigration is part of this equation, as they can't beat the west on the battlefield, so their strategy is to infiltrate the West and attempt to force their religion from within. The key to their principle is a numbers game and patience game..............Thinking they'll just get a greater population from within and force the equation at a later time.

sorry eagle----wrong again-----the key that has been planted in their minds is ONCE EXPOSED TO THE BEAUTY OF ISLAAAAM whole societies naturally "revert". I have
encountered really muslim muslims----from lands that are ALL MUSLIM--when I stated that I read the Koran----some were UTTERLY INCREDULOUS------because they KNEW that anyone who read that book would ----OF COURSE----become a muslim. Until you have had candid conversation with fully brainwashed muslims-----you just do not know

sorry eagle----wrong again-----the key that has been planted in their minds is ONCE EXPOSED TO THE BEAUTY OF ISLAAAAM whole societies naturally "revert". I have
encountered really muslim muslims----from lands that are ALL MUSLIM--when I stated that I read the Koran----some were UTTERLY INCREDULOUS------because they KNEW that anyone who read that book would ----OF COURSE----become a muslim. Until you have had candid conversation with fully brainwashed muslims-----you just do not know
Served over there and don't care about their slanted version of reality. All I need to know is that they create Murder and Mahem around the Globe............I don't hang with brainwashed muslims nor have the desire to be around them.............I'm not ditching you in saying that, just plainly saying I want these brainwashed muslims to knock it off or eventually force us to wipe them off the face of the earth.

They may believe they can change us from within, but they are sadly mistaken, just as we are mistaken to think we can change them there..............In the end, the opposing sides have no choice but to meet in the middle with guns.

The vast majority of humans who consider themselves "Muslim" have never killed anyone, nor will they ever.

islamo Nazi sluts are never able to answer the most simple of questions-----and never come up with any original thought----
they simply parrot stupidity------added onto the collection that has included for decades "jews own the banks" "jews control the media"--------they now have the brilliant "You SAID ALL MUSLIMS ARE MURDERERS"

I have nothing against Jews. I love their religion, and especially the Kabballah. And personally, all the Rabbi I have ever sought wisdom from seemed to be far wiser than any of the many Christian preachers whom I have learned from.

But Judaism, Islam, Christianity... I find all of these Abrahamic religions to be beautiful in so many ways.

I have nothing against Jews. I love their religion, and especially the Kabballah. And personally, all the Rabbi I have ever sought wisdom from seemed to be far wiser than any of the many Christian preachers whom I have learned from.

But Judaism, Islam, Christianity... I find all of these Abrahamic religions to be beautiful in so many ways.

no one cares, ashtara

this isn't even remotely true, nor rooted in any sort of Islamic Quranic theology.

this isn't even remotely true, nor rooted in any sort of Islamic Quranic theology.

wrong again according to Islamic ...uhm "intelligence"---all infants are BORN muslim. but if
they grow up with kaffir parents they get screwed up.
It is very important in Islamic 'jurisprudence'------because
it justifies the confiscation of fatherless children from non-
muslim mothers-------among other aspects of the filth of shariah.

wrong again according to Islamic ...uhm "intelligence"---all infants are BORN muslim. but if

A couple of things:

1.) Just because you watched some video of some wackjob somewhere saying this doesn't make it a common Islamic belief.
2.) The belief that you are citing isn't rooted in the Quran (unless you would like to provide Quranic scripture supporting it)
3.) All Sharia lawsets aren't the same, yet you seem to be talking about Sharia as though it were a singular entity.
4.) Most Sharia law isn't derived from the Quran.

Both believe their version of Allah is the only True Islam, and as a result they must fight the other and all other religions as the Koran tells them so...........This is a 7th Century mentality where under their religion they were required to kill, convert, or enslave all other religions that didn't agree with their religion. During this time period the Christian religion did the same yet it has evolved over time, while Islam has went BACK TO THE FUTURE to set their guidelines.

The Quran doesn't require Muslims to kill all non-Muslims. In fact Muhammad himself held alliances with many non-Islamic polities in the Arabian peninsula. He obviously didn't think that he had to kill all non-Muslims and he was the one who revealed the Quran.

A couple of things:

1.) Just because you watched some video of some wackjob somewhere saying this doesn't make it a common Islamic belief.
2.) The belief that you are citing isn't rooted in the Quran (unless you would like to provide Quranic scripture supporting it)
3.) All Sharia lawsets aren't the same, yet you seem to be talking about Sharia as though it were a singular entity.
4.) Most Sharia law isn't derived from the Quran.

I am fully aware of the fact that most shariah law is not
IN THE KORAN. I did not say it is-------some muslims DEMAND the koranic source for everything I say which
you just did. It ain't there. It is ISLAMIC THEOLOGY as developed by KORANIC SCHOLARS who seem to claim it is and most muslims seem to believe it is. I read the Koran and did not imagine that because of that reading KNEW ISLAM------that's because I have a brain. Shariah is generally ----in it's basics ----the same---with some varying
"schools of """thought""" " I know of no "school of thought"---prevalent amongst muslims that rejects the
lovely notion of confiscation of fatherless children who are
the children of non muslim mothers. -----there are many commonalities of "thinking" amongst muslims of ALL ITS SECTS The justification of confiscation of children is that
they were really "born" muslim anyway and since they are under no treaty of DHIMMIA-----they are free for the taking to
"return" to islam

IN THE KORAN. I did not say it is-------some muslims DEMAND the koranic source for everything I say which
you just did. It ain't there. It is ISLAMIC THEOLOGY as developed by KORANIC SCHOLARS who seem to claim it is and most muslims seem to believe it is. I read the Koran and did not imagine that because of that reading KNEW ISLAM------that's because I have a brain. Shariah is generally ----in it's basics ----the same---with some varying
"schools of """thought""" " I know of no "school of thought"---prevalent amongst muslims that rejects the
the children of non muslim mothers. -----there are many commonalities of "thinking" amongst muslims of ALL ITS SECTS The justification of confiscation of children is that
they were really "born" muslim anyway and since they are under no treaty of DHIMMIA-----they are free for the taking to
"return" to islam

So in other words you have no supporting evidence that you can post to back up your claims of what you says Muslims believe. Got it.

The Quran doesn't require Muslims to kill all non-Muslims. In fact Muhammad himself held alliances with many non-Islamic polities in the Arabian peninsula. He obviously didn't think that he had to kill all non-Muslims and he was the one who revealed the Quran.

right----people can either be killed or SUBJUGATED TO THE FILTH OF ISLAM You got that one right.. The people who wrote the Koran claimed that on his deathbed he
demanded that the non muslims of Arabia -----get CLEARED OUT try to be honest. -----they had the choice of "be muslim or die" Do you think they lied? according to them those treaties in Arabia kinda ended-----and the new treaties included the filth of dhimmia upon conquored
people

"return" to islam

So in other words you have no supporting evidence that you can post to back up your claims of what you says Muslims believe. Got it.

I learned about islam from muslims and about the history of its conquered people from its conquered people. If you want to read about it -----try google If you really want me to
find an internet source------PICK A POINT about which you want to read. There are sources all over the net. ----ie---ask a specific question.

I learned about islam from muslims and about the history of its conquered people from its conquered people. If you want to read about it -----try google If you really want me to
find an internet source------PICK A POINT about which you want to read. There are sources all over the net. ----ie---ask a specific question.

Well, I actually studied Islamic history and Shariah law sets in both college and graduate school, which is why I know that you aren't being very intellectually honest in your description. I am well aware of what different schools of Islamic jurisprudence teach (for the most part, there are so many after all), and how incredibly diverse shariah lawsets actually are, and even in the way they are used within Islamic majority states. None of it has the consistency that you seem to be relying upon. Islam isn't the monolith that your theory requires it to be.

right----people can either be killed or SUBJUGATED TO THE FILTH OF ISLAM You got that one right.. The people who wrote the Koran claimed that on his deathbed he
demanded that the non muslims of Arabia -----get CLEARED OUT try to be honest. -----they had the choice of "be muslim or die" Do you think they lied? according to them those treaties in Arabia kinda ended-----and the new treaties included the filth of dhimmia upon conquored
people

They weren't subjugated (some where, but certainly not all), they held tribal alliances with him, including places like Christian Abyssinia. Even basic Islamic history 101 shows your assertions to be completely false.

people

they weren't subjugated, they held tribal alliances with him, including places like Christian Abyssinia. Even basic Islamic history 101 shows your assertions to be completely false.

you are confusing islam DURING the lifetime of Muhummad with ISLAM as it developed after his death------as determined by the SCHOLARS OF ISLAM Muhummad made treaties and alliances DURING his lifetime----he had no
other way of playing the game------his followers moved ahead and developed the "religion" according to that which they
claimed and still claim is -------KORANIC. Are you accusing
the koranic scholars of the past 1300 years of LYING?-----its a different religion?

Forum List

Back