Why is it, that ANY criticism of Israel....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
In just reviewing some of the threads, one will notice that ANY....I repeat ANY, criticism of Israel is quickly met with anti-Semitics retorts. Our biggest allies, a good chunk of Europe, are ready and easy targets when they mess up or do something that displease us....but NOT Israel.

Only a moron would deny that since Vietnam, our wars and skirmishes can be easily traced down to 2 factors: Our thirst for oil and our unqualified and virtually unilateral support of Israel....even when that country's often right-wing regime sinks our ship, spies on us and disrespects our protocols (like their PM addressing our congress and gives his middle finger to the WH.)

So, again, I ask, should ANY criticism of Israel be met with slurs of "Nazi", "holocaust deniers" and "anti-Semite"?

In just reviewing some of the threads, one will notice that ANY....I repeat ANY, criticism of Israel is quickly met with anti-Semitics retorts. Our biggest allies, a good chunk of Europe, are ready and easy targets when they mess up or do something that displease us....but NOT Israel.

Only a moron would deny that since Vietnam, our wars and skirmishes can be easily traced down to 2 factors: Our thirst for oil and our unqualified and virtually unilateral support of Israel....even when that country's often right-wing regime sinks our ship, spies on us and disrespects our protocols (like their PM addressing our congress and gives his middle finger to the WH.)

So, again, I ask, should ANY criticism of Israel be met with slurs of "Nazi", "holocaust deniers" and "anti-Semite"?
upload_2016-4-7_12-25-56.png

Hossfly, you seem to be a zionist, ass raped douchebag. Also what is up with your faggot hat and windbreaker jacket? You look like a faggot douchebag. Are you a really stupid guy or did you serve in WWII?

Because Israel is where Jesus was born and where He's going to come back to provided He can find a proper landing field.

Jesus Christ, if folks actually knew the character of Jesus. Jesus was a disgusting, racist, sexist, douchebag who failed to defeat Rome. End of story.

Probably the same mentality as those that at the mere mention of a minority cry "racist". But, make no mistake, there a plenty of anti-Semites here as well as bigots.

Because Israel is where Jesus was born and where He's going to come back to provided He can find a proper landing field.

And because the Temple has to be rebuilt and the Jews annihilated in order to trigger the Rapture. 'cause, y'know, Jesus needs to be convinced or something.

Or so some people believe.

You have a point. Israel isn't a perfect angel, anymore than the US is. We shouldn't jump to conclusions, but people do here.

Hossfly, you seem to be a zionist, ass raped douchebag. Also what is up with your faggot hat and windbreaker jacket? You look like a faggot douchebag. Are you a really stupid guy or did you serve in WWII?
Just don't get near my hoss or he will step on you.

View attachment 70556

A bit of a stupid response, won't you agree?

View attachment 70556

A bit of a stupid response, won't you agree?
I could have said, "Quit humping my leg, you ignorant cum bubble", but I won't. Now get back with your dolls and tea set.

I could have said, "Quit humping my leg, you ignorant cum bubble", but I won't. Now get back with your dolls and tea set.

Were you rejected from your last AA meeting?

Most of these criticism of Israel are founded on anti-semitism. Do you really think that our support for Israel is what is causing our problems or the fuckin fact that half of the middle-eastern countries are inhabited with crazy people who don't mind crashing two airplanes into a building?

Forum List

Back